question for MADIsts.

God's Truth

Go a head GM, tell us what it means to say to the Jews first?

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

I grow weary of your presence. I think I'll go and take a nap. Do I have your permission?

God's Truth

GM, why CAN'T you answer the question?