question for MADIsts.

andyc

Peter, James and John never preached the gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. Their salvation was dependent upon them doing something by faith (James 2:18 KJV).

No

James understood that a believer could not ignore the desperate needs of a fellow believer. Such an attitude would be a denial of the faith, which obvious. It's not obvious to you because you don't want to do anything.

Paul taught the same thing.

1 Timothy 5:8 But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Oh shock horror. Paul your hero taught 'get off your backside and do something'.

Their salvation is at the second coming (Acts 3:19-21 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV)while ours is now (Romans 5:11 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:2 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV, 2 Timothy 1:9 KJV, Titus 3:5 KJV).

Acts 3:19-21 is not talking about individual salvation at the second coming. And Romans 11 is talking about all Israel, not individual Jews. Don't confuse personal salvation with a national deliverance.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 5:24 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

The requirement was to accept Jesus, and eternal life was there's. Nothing more. You invented all the other rubbish. The DBR made salvation possible, but accepting Jesus as Lord has always been the requirement.

Paul was the Apostle to the Gentiles and preached: "God's Grace by faith alone to the Gentiles." On the other hand, Peter and the rest preached: "Faith and works" to the Jews."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No

James understood that a believer could not ignore the desperate needs of a fellow believer. Such an attitude would be a denial of the faith, which obvious. It's not obvious to you because you don't want to do anything.

Paul taught the same thing.

1 Timothy 5:8 But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Oh shock horror. Paul your hero taught 'get off your backside and do something'.

Acts 3:19-21 is not talking about individual salvation at the second coming. And Romans 11 is talking about all Israel, not individual Jews. Don't confuse personal salvation with a national deliverance.

James was preaching to the scattered tribes of Israel and not to the Gentiles.

andyc

The gospel of the kingdom (which absolutely includes obedience to the law) will be taught by a royal priesthood (of Israel 1 Peter 2:9 KJV) to Gentiles after the second coming (Matthew 29:19-20 KJV), but it won't happen until then (Matthew 10:23 KJV) and that's not the gospel of OUR salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)!

The royal priesthood is a spiritual metaphor, which is why we offer "spiritual saccrifices". You know? not literal physical ones?
Besides, lets compare Peter with Paul......

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

This special people have been called out of darkness and into God's light.

Acts 26:17-18
‘I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, ‘to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’

So there we have it. Gentiles also being called out of darkness to light, to be sanctified spiritual priests.

And as to Gentiles like the syrophoenician woman seeking for her daughter to be healed: she feared God and recognized her place as a dog eating the crumbs under the master's table. In doing so, she placed herself in a position to be blessed (Mark 7:25-27 KJV). The centurion knew to go through the proper channels too; the order being counted "worthy" (Luke 7:4 KJV) of a blessing. And what is it that made him "worthy"? Luke 7:5 For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.

Both were perfectly in line for a blessing as per Genesis 12:1-3 KJV! Again, neither of which have anything to do with Gentiles such as we (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) or the gospel of OUR salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)!

Let's be really simple here, because it couldn't be simpler, even for a madist. Is faith the subject here?
Ultimately, are these people getting what they want because they're seeking it by faith? yes or no?
You are so not wanting to see it this simply.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Andyc has a very weak preaching style. No offence AC but you're hardly convincing. Know what I mean? Probably not? You lack the ability to "Rightly Divide" that puts you at a disadvantage from the get go.

andyc

Galatians 2

20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Romans 6

5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, 6 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin. 7 For he who has died has been freed from sin.

The body still covets. Even you.

So you are changing the subject from the fact that Paul blasphemed (spoke against) the Holy Spirit and inherited life. No problem. It is what you do.

Paul did not speak against the Holy Spirit. He persecuted believers and maligned the gospel, but he said that he did it in ignorance. You can't blaspheme the Spirit if you do not understand what you're resisting.

Jesus explained that, no one in this age or the next will be forgiven for blaspheming the Holy Spirit. It's there in red, but you are too in love with mad to understand it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
God bless you for your patience, Andy.

You are explaining the milk part which is basic principle of Christianity.

You have to have insight to know the basics of Christianity.

God's Truth

GT may wind up being one of these: Matthew 7:21-23 "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"
"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Doing many wonderful works is NOT what we HAVE TO DO.

Read carefully what the scripture is saying.

Workers of antiquity means sinners, those who do evil.

See, those people never REPENTED OF THEIR SINS; even though they did some wonderful works.

I preach we have to repent of our sins, and I have repented of mine. You preach against that.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

See, those people never REPENTED OF THEIR SINS; even though they did some wonderful works.

I preach we have to repent of our sins, and I have repented of mine. You preach against that.

It depends on your definition of "Repent?"

andyc

Might I suggest "spell check?"

You know they're clutching at straws when they're checking your grammar.

BTW......What spellchecker are you using? LOL
My spelling looked fine in that post, even typing like mad dog. I have noticed some grammar issues in some of the previous posts, but I can live with that. English never was my strong point, which is why I'm an engineer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

God's Truth

Jesus is a man with a resurrected mans spirit in whom the Spirit of God dwells.

Even now the Father sometimes speaks in/through His Son.

LA
The post you quoted should have said she "doesn't believe"...

She, KingdomRose doesn't believe our spirits live on after the death of our bodies.

Jesus' Spirit IS the Spirit of God and lived on after the death of his body; and our spirits live on too.

Spirits do not die. Angels are spirits and do not die, and we have spirits inside us that do not die.