Public Libraries Hosting ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’ for Children

MrDante

It's a public library and the event is aimed specifically at children. You really don't see this as tone deaf at best?

Whoever used taxpayer funds for this should be relived of their duties.

how is having entertainers reading books tone deaf?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
how is having entertainers reading books tone deaf?

youre a moron, the super perv in the op, started by asking how many kids wanted to be a sexual pervert when they grow up, do you know how to read the opening posts, before you respond with idiocy like that?

MrDante

youre a moron, the super perv in the op, started by asking how many kids wanted to be a sexual pervert when they grow up, do you know how to read the opening posts, before you respond with idiocy like that?

And yet the kids want to go to that story hour and hear a book read....or is that what you are having trouble with?

WizardofOz

"We just tell people: 'If it's not for you, you don't have to come,'" Kat Savage, children's librarian Brooklyn Public Library.

Yes, you posted that already. Who funds public libraries? The people who it may not be for are still paying for the event, are they not? Care to address the Confederate monuments?

MrDante

Yes, you posted that already. Who funds public libraries? The people who it may not be for are still paying for the event, are they not? Care to address the Confederate monuments?

and you didn't pay any attention then either.

You can view whatever you want as morally objectionable but that doesn't mean anyone else would.

I'm sure there are people who would find it objectionable for a church to volunteer to read at story hour. But that just means that those who find such groups objectionable shouldn't bring their kids to that story hour.

WizardofOz

and you didn't pay any attention then either.

You can view whatever you want as morally objectionable but that doesn't mean anyone else would.

I'm sure there are people who would find it objectionable for a church to volunteer to read at story hour. But that just means that those who find such groups objectionable shouldn't bring their kids to that story hour.

And if a church volunteer wants to talk about Jesus at a public library, would you object to that?

CherubRam

I have noticed that the public libraries here in America promote homosexuality with children. The public schools also do the same. I guess my questions is: why does the government promote homosexuality?