Prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo22

Proof of a "Should Mystery be banned thread"

I see (though I believe my post my have been slightly misinterpreted).

Should I stay or should I go?

AHD: Banned (n): Censure, condemnation, or disapproval expressed especially by public opinion.

I suppose it could be nitpicked in terms of language, but I think that definition covers it. But it doesn't matter all that much anyway because I also have my own "things I'm right about, whether you agree or not." source of TIRA/WYAON inspiration.

:plain:

Mystery

Great Scott! How can AMR hope to withstand the weight of so well crafted a counter argument?
He can't.

Is this the extent of your life now, following me around like a mosiquito hoping to find some blood you can feast on?

You may have aspirations of being a pest, but you will never be anything beyond a :troll:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He can't.

Devastating...I wouldn't have believed it possible, but you've topped yourself again.

Is this the extent of your life now, following me around like a mosiquito hoping to find some blood you can feast on?

It’s called running a spell-check, and it’s the next best thing to actually having that skill for those of you who lacked a formal education. And didn’t you just drag my name into another of your threads? (See: Typical Day at TOL)

If you run around in the rain with a lightening rod you really shouldn't complain about your new perm. :eek:

You may have aspirations of being a pest, but you will never be anything beyond a :troll:

I keep forgetting what passes for wit in your company... Apparently, so do you. You keep whining like this though and I may have to start calling you Misstery. :crackup:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The matter is resolved to my satisfaction and I now publicly withdraw my accusations as they regard your personal honor. Not entirely bad form for a Yankee...Eating with your own silver ware is a good first step toward being more widely respected at the dinner table.

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mystery, your forgery of a quote and its content purporting to be from TH is beyond any reasonable standard of ethical behavior.

Your action also proves you wrong (again).

Mystery

You really are one sad twisted individual.....

:down:
Oh get off it. TH posted one absurd accusation after another, and I just got sick of his lying crap. The guy is a stalker (you, above all people, should know that).

red77

Oh get off it. TH posted one absurd accusation after another, and I just got sick of his lying crap. The guy is a stalker (you, above all people, should know that).

get over yourself, what you wrote was pathetic, why anyone would think that you have the truth about you is a sure fire 'mystery'.....

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mystery Falsely Accuses a Brother In Christ (TH)

Mystery Falsely Accuses a Brother In Christ (TH)

I could be, but then again, how well do you know TH?
I know TH much more than you do. You have made vile inferences by forging a response and attributing that response to TH. TH denies your vulgar inferences and has stated in many posts that he is a Christian, affirming his belief in Christ's diety, His atoning sacrifice for his sins, and has staunchly defended the faith. I have reviewed all of TH's 500+ posts and there is nothing in TH's written record that suggests he is not one of the brethren or that he is representative of the implied behavior in your forged post.

Either you produce evidence to the contrary to support your accusations and inferences or you to admit you have wrongly accused a brother in Christ. Until you prove otherwise, in keeping with your opening challenge for this thread, I assert that you have been proved wrong once again and are to be considered a divisive member of the body.

zoo22

Mystery, why not apologize (try it you might like it :) ), and delete the faked "quote."

It's wrong. Make it right.

:plain:

Balder

Mystery, you yourself are living proof that there are various degrees of mental health and unhealth. Therefore, you have proven yourself wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.