ECT PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES OF ROM 16:26 !!

Interplanner

Hate to disagree with you my Acts 9 brother, but nope. That is not the Mystery. The Mystery is Romans 8 and Ephesians 3.

You are not alone, though. Even many Acts 9 writers, aka Mid-Acts, who think the Mystery is Ephesians 2 are off.

The Mystery is Romans 8 and Ephesians 3.

The Mystery is the one new man comprised of Jews and Gentiles saved this side of Israel's fall that God, who created all things by Jesus Christ, is conforming said new man into the image of His Son, by whom (this one new man) God is making known this Mystery fellowship unto principalities and powers in heavenly places by the church.

The issue is a Mystery aspect of the Cross.

The issue is that heavenly aspect of those things that God created by Jesus Christ that fell in with Lucifer - those principalities and powers - seats of governmental authority - that spiritual wickedness in those high places, that God is now revealing this Mystery to by this One New Man: the Church which is His Son's Body.

How that He had not only planned to take them in their own craftiness by the Cross, but dethrone them by this aspect of the Cross - that He'd hid in Himself - that would allow His being able to replace said fallen seats of authority in the Heavenlies with this one new man His Son would be the Head of.

This is why a Rapture, and unto what, for example.

Galatians 6:15; 1 Thessalonians 4:17; 1 Corinthians 2:7-8; Romans 8:29; 11: 11; Ephesians 1:20-23; Ephesians 3:8-11; Ephesians 6: 12; Colossians 1:12-20, etc.

Check the grammar of the last line. It's pretty wild.

The grammar of Eph 3:6 is that the weight of including the nations in "Israel" falls on the Gospel. All of it happens through the Gospel. Not the Law. That is the mystery. It is a mystery to Judaism.

There never was a mystery that the end goal of Israel's history was to get the nations to believe or obey. The mystery was that it would happen through the Gospel rather than the Law. Judaism was already (mistakenly) sending out missionaries about the Law. They were the Judaizers which Paul had constant friction with, and even trouble with James and Peter.

Danoh

Check the grammar of the last line. It's pretty wild.

The grammar of Eph 3:6 is that the weight of including the nations in "Israel" falls on the Gospel. All of it happens through the Gospel. Not the Law. That is the mystery. It is a mystery to Judaism.

There never was a mystery that the end goal of Israel's history was to get the nations to believe or obey. The mystery was that it would happen through the Gospel rather than the Law. Judaism was already (mistakenly) sending out missionaries about the Law. They were the Judaizers which Paul had constant friction with, and even trouble with James and Peter.

Brother, I seriously doubt you and I will see eye to eye on much.

Your Academia to my years in Genesis through Revelation itself.

Your being taught what to think and relying on that as the basis of your objectivity to my having dropped all that to return to attempt to study things out from a principle I had learned to apply in life in general long before I ever cracked open a Bible - study a thing out for recurrent patterns towards what general rules of thumb they point back to.

And that is never a static thing. The modeling of a thing that is dynamic; alive, never is.

Bible study is much like that of a fighter in a ring. The process is ever as dynamic; systemic; as the Bible itself - ever calling for ever on the spot adjustment and re-adjustment to and in line with those patterns that remain consistent, even as others emerge and call for their needing to be dealt with, examined, incorporated, or discarded for some other day when further growth calls for them other wise.

And that calls for time in the ring; not reading what experts guess at and speculate about.

For the Bible student, as with for the fighter, there is not all that "perhaps" the Scholar is known for.

You get in The Book, stay in The Book, and go toe to toe with The Book - in its moment with it.

Yours is too much another's labor.

This fighter knows who the fighters are.

The sign as to who is into The Book and who is into books is ever the same - "by reason of use" Heb. 5:

11. Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
12. For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of
strong meat.
13. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
14. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

It is what it is.

We will have to disagree.

Danoh

You go on for miles about academia, and say nothing about the grammar of Eph 3:6. Worthless post.

Because "the grammar" of any word is actually determined by its culture. Duh!

That would be Romans thru Philemon, not one verse isolated into "well the Greek definition."

Sheesh.

Interplanner

It's not Greek. It's diagramming. All the weight of v5-6 falls on in the Gospel. That's where the membership, citizenship and promises is accessed. Why don't you at least say SOMETHING about what is actually there?

Danoh

It's not Greek. It's diagramming. All the weight of v5-6 falls on in the Gospel. That's where the membership, citizenship and promises is accessed. Why don't you at least say SOMETHING about what is actually there?

Come on - I always knock "the Greek" when talking about the need to rely on the whole picture.

You, you academic, you, lol

Last edited:

Danoh

And I have said something about Ephesians 3:6, when you and I posted elsewhere. It went nowhere.

6. That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
7. Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

You read "by the gospel" and presto - your one size fits all "gospel" is what you take that to mean.

But what he said was "by the gospel: Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power."

And said gospel's "fellow heirs" is this here, in verse 12.

2 Tim. 2:

8. Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
9. Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.
10. Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
11. It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:
12. If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:
13. If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

This promise here - Titus 1:

1. Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
2. In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
3. But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

You confuse "the gospel" Abraham heard, then read it into Galatians 3, when Paul's sense in Galatians 3 is the principle he is relating to those the Judaizers would have them ignore - not its same content.

You then read that into Acts 13 and Romans 11 and Ephesians 2 and 3.

DAN P

You go on for miles about academia, and say nothing about the grammar of Eph 3:6. Worthless post.

Hi and hold your horses and a literal translation of Eph 3:6 is the following !!

( That ) the Gentiles are to be Joint-heirs and members of a Joint-body ( the Body of Christ ) and Joint Partakers of His promise " in Christ " through the Gospel , which is the Gospel of Grace , Eph 3:2 .

This promise is CONTROLLED by the verb " SHOULD BE / EINAI " which is in the Present Tense of Continuous Action of ALWAYS being JOINT HEIRS with Christ Jesus !!

And many believe that Christ inherits , we also will INHERIT !!

Which also means OSAS , yes it does , " in Christ ."

dan p

Danoh

All the weight of the verse falls on "through the Gospel." Everything about Israel's promises happens through it.

Which gospel (glad tidings/good news) - build an ark, Noah, I'm going to flood the planet; let them know?

Yo, Job; here's all your toys back - multiplied?

Hey Nebuchadnezzar, you're gonna rule over all?

There are many gospels in Scripture.

Not that your books will point that out.