Presidential Debates

Presidential Debates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Why is would one candidate be listed by the last name and the other,by the first name? "The Donald" is more known than 'the Hillary'.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I disagree, we'll see - will Canada be watching?

looking forward to hearing the analysis on the cbc tuesday morning :darwinsm:

i will say that as much as they are baffled by the trump phenomenon, they are lukewarm on hillary

and trudeau's in the middle of a scandal! :banana:

Robyn Urback: The steps to a proper Liberal expense scandal — ignore, defend, project, concede

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-c...expense-scandal-ignore-defend-project-concede

watch, as this unravels - it's the next rob ford! :banana:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I still have an itty bitty flip phone.

That would be a 90s phone then. An 80s phone was a brick. :chuckle:

oldtyle_phone.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm such a modern woman!

Actually, you are. :) You're ahead of the game and on trend - there's been a small but noteworthy move back to the older flip phones, for various reasons, and I've heard that used flip phones are selling well. Celebrities who don't want their photos hacked have them, and people who are burned out on the internet and want to unplug as much as they can to get back to a more analog life, so just want a phone for safety reasons, but not for apps, web, or texting.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually, you are. :) You're ahead of the game and on trend - there's been a small but noteworthy move back to the older flip phones, for various reasons. Celebrities who don't want their photos hacked have them, and people who are burned out on the internet and want to unplug, get back to a more analog life - and just want a phone for safety reasons, but not for apps, web, or texting.
That's me.
I do nothing with my phone but make phone calls.

But I keep getting a message that my type of phone will no longer be supported after December of this year.
I will be forced to upgrade if I still want a cell phone.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That's me.
I do nothing with my phone but make phone calls.

But I keep getting a message that my type of phone will no longer be supported after December of this year.
I will be forced to upgrade if I still want a cell phone.

Really? I don't know anything about that, but my mom has a phone like that, so I guess I'd better find out for her.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
You could... :chuckle:

I'll be thinking about this:

:chuckle: Just saw this now. He does love his gestures.

The "I know that guy" is one of my pet peeves with politicians. As they walk on stage they are always pointing to someone. Not necessarily because they know 'that guy' but because they are supposedly having some connection. Someone said something or It drives me crazy. :mad:

The human tetris piece made me laugh. :chuckle:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Hillary will fall flat on her face. Likely in the midst of a coughing fit - :chuckle:

Maybe she will pass out and do a full blown albacore, flopping like a fish on the deck, convulsing, and foaming from the mouth...people with pneumonia do that you know. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Maybe she will pass out and do a full blown albacore, flopping like a fish on the deck, convulsing, and foaming from the mouth...people with pneumonia do that you know. :chuckle:
Hillary has a twitch - uncontrollable head nodding :chuckle: kind of like the chuckle head !!

Trump is winning

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
if anna's playing the "trump hand gesture" drinking game, she's prolly passed out already