Presidential Debates

Presidential Debates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Monday evening is the first debate between Trump and Hellary, I for one am hoping for Trump to win and dominate. It will be the most watched political event in history and it's only the first one, with two more scheduled.

It is highly probable that whoever wins these debates will win the election.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Monday evening is the first debate between Trump and Hellary, I for one am hoping for Trump to win and dominate. It will be the most watched political event in history and it's only the first one, with two more scheduled.

I couldn't vote in your poll because of the way it's worded.

I think Hillary will win the debates, no problem.

But I don't know who will win the election.

And I'm very much looking forward to this first debate.

commonsense

Me too. Is anybody else excited about the debates?
Oh yeah, this is reality TV at its finest:) This is gonna be extremely entertaining, with grave consequences. I think Clinton is going to expose Trump for the blundering buffoon he so obviously is. Not that I like Clinton either.....Its just that her IQ is dozens of points above his...He's in over his head... the only surprise is that Trump still has so much support, mainly amongst the great unwashed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh yeah, this is reality TV at its finest:) This is gonna be extremely entertaining, with grave consequences. I think Clinton is going to expose Trump for the blundering buffoon he so obviously is. Not that I like Clinton either.....Its just that her IQ is dozens of points above his...He's in over his head... the only surprise is that Trump still has so much support, mainly amongst the great unwashed.
I disagree, we'll see - will Canada be watching?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But aren't you EXCITED Tam? :chuckle:
yahoo.gif

kmoney

Hall of Fame

I focused on the debates in my vote and chose Trump because I'm still giving him the edge in the debating. I don't know if that will translate to an election win though.