President Trump on a mission from God

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If you can't even fool the people around you that you are a woman even though you are a man, than you deserve to be criticized going into a restroom you do not belong in.

769539-1441294132-wide.jpg

^
Not going to fly.

And

You're dumb for supporting such a thing :wave2:

rexlunae

If you can't even fool the people around you that you are a woman even though you are a man, than you deserve to be criticized going into a restroom you do not belong in.

769539-1441294132-wide.jpg

^
Not going to fly.

And

You're dumb for supporting such a thing :wave2:

You're more likely to be assaulted by a Republican politician in a bathroom than a trans woman.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which is more a menace to society...gun wielding nut-job bigot with itchy trigger issues or a transgender going to the girls restroom?

A man that is a sexual predator is a menace to society. A man that will defend his girls from that man is not a menace. You imbecile.

jeffblue101

I was under the impression that women's washrooms are filled with cubicles such that "Nick M's" 2 girls would never share their private space with others, nor would they they even be aware of the sexual orientation of the sexual orientation of the person in the next stall!

Can "Nick M" actually produce any documented cases of adult men actually sexually assaulting women/girls in women's washrooms?

Given the nature of President Trump's recorded comments boasting about "groping" women, he would be last on my list of "grown men" that I would trust alone with MY DAUGHTER!"

this reversal actually has to do with open space locker rooms in public schools, nice try though

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
every news source, Trump reversed(technically a withdrawal) a threatening letter written by Obama that allowed boys in girls locker rooms and restrooms in public schools

So it does involve more than just "open space locker rooms" like you previously quoted.

Danoh

I think I see why you have problems with women.

Yep; the standard rapist's assertion is that the victim actually wanted to be raped and was only faking resistence.

To such a deranged mind; said sounds of resistence are reinterpreted by their already depraved state of mind when the rape takes place, as "sounds of consent."

But leave it to the extremist observing such things from afar to conclude on them from a one-sided standard not unlike that of the rapist's.

jeffblue101

So it does involve more than just "open space locker rooms" like you previously quoted.

what exactly are you trying to refute and get at? you called my whole statement untruthful, so I responded with more specific facts but the bulk of the controversy is centered around the locker rooms

jeffblue101

Yep; the standard rapist's assertion is that the victim actually wanted to be raped and was only faking resistence.

To such a deranged mind; said sounds of resistence are reinterpreted by their already depraved state of mind when the rape takes place, as "sounds of consent."

But leave it to the extremist observing such things from afar to conclude on them from a one-sided standard not unlike that of the rapist's.

so its perfectly okay for young boys and girls to see each other in the nude or underwear in locker rooms as long as there is no sexual assault?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
what exactly are you trying to refute and get at? you called my whole statement untruthful, so I responded with more specific facts but the bulk of the controversy is centered around the locker rooms

Not the whole statement, just the fact that you left out restrooms.

BTW, your President is very pro transgender and pro LGBTQ. I surmise that he doesn't want to take on 13 states in federal court who are suing the federal government over this issue (he's got enough lawsuits to battle as it is).