Praise Report

iamaberean

Thanks for this testimony of His love and power that is beyond that natural human experience. God undoubtedly uses theses there seeds of truth to grow His kingdom and open hearts to the truth found in Jesus. To Him be the glory now and forever!

Appreciate you Jamie,
I know you must have a testimony also. Big or small let us in on it.

Jamie Gigliotti

Appreciate you Jamie,
I know you must have a testimony also. Big or small let us in on it.

I have shared a lot on here, but gladly. I think it's safe to say, I was tormented by the darkness intent on destroying me (my life, my body) one way or another.

Came from a broken family, made a broken family; judgement, pride, insecurity, shame, anger, hate, I disappointed, I was disappointed; anxious, hopeless! I didnt know how to love, nor felt love I so longed for. Darkness on every front. A prisoner.

In rode the deliverer, the Prince of Peace, the God of love, He tore down my walls, His trumpets shouted over me. He loved me, secured me, rescued me from my darkness and brought in His indescribable light! Shame removed, identity given, life that is truly life came to me by His love and grace. He is Lord of all, and I'll sing His praises forever more.

All we have to do is drink from His living water, knock and He will open His door for us.

truthjourney

I praise God our Father for his goodness, mercy and love and for carrying me through the most traumatic time of my life.
Ps. 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

iamaberean

I praise God our Father for his goodness, mercy and love and for carrying me through the most traumatic time of my life.
Ps. 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

truthjourney,
Thanks for sharing your love for God.

What I have noticed while walking with God is once we start sharing our testimonies, God keeps giving us more.