Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
You are simply wrong and have earned a coveted place on my ignore list.

Fine by me. Bye. As far as everyone else reading this thread, I encourage you to ignore what this man is saying. It is a lie, for the reasons I have explained repeatedly throughout this thread, and also in my study I linked.

MennoSota

Do you presume that GOD bow to the name Jesus?

11]and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The Son is subservient to the FATHER alone.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk
I read the scriptures and see that Jesus declares he is God and the Apostles declare Jesus is God. I see God declare "us" in Genesis 1. I recognize that God is one being and three persons. Anyone with any common sense can recognize this, but you fail miserably. Go back to worshipping Muhammad.

Apple7

Greater in every aspect I demonstrated with other scriptures,

1. Greater in time of existence. The Father never had a beginning, Christ had a beginning.

Please show us, in the original languages, where The Second Person of The Trinity was created.

This should be fun to watch....

MennoSota

LOL heresy.... LOL

Mine is not ignorance, but yours is. The irony is funny.

Read the entire passage you nincompoop.

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7 neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11 (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

God's election of His people on the earth was NOT simply though Abraham, but was to go through ISAAC and JACOB (ISRAEL).
LOL, you completely ignore Romans 9.
Romans 9:6,8,11-12,15-16,18,24-27
[6]Well then, has God failed to fulfill his promise to Israel? No, for not all who are born into the nation of Israel are truly members of God’s people!
[8]This means that Abraham’s physical descendants are not necessarily children of God. Only the children of the promise are considered to be Abraham’s children.
[11]But before they were born, before they had done anything good or bad, she received a message from God. (This message shows that God chooses people according to his own purposes;
[12]he calls people, but not according to their good or bad works.) She was told, “Your older son will serve your younger son.”
[15]For God said to Moses, “I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose.”
[16]So it is God who decides to show mercy. We can neither choose it nor work for it.
[18]So you see, God chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts of others so they refuse to listen.
[24]And we are among those whom he selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles.
[25]Concerning the Gentiles, God says in the prophecy of Hosea, “Those who were not my people, I will now call my people. And I will love those whom I did not love before.”
[26]And, “Then, at the place where they were told, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’”
[27]And concerning Israel, Isaiah the prophet cried out, “Though the people of Israel are as numerous as the sand of the seashore, only a remnant will be saved.

Notice that God selects from both Jew and Gentile. "Those who were not my people, I will call my people."

What I note is that God has hardened your heart so that you cannot listen. If I were you, I would be petrified of the judgment you will face. You are dead in your trespasses and sins.

Right Divider

Body part
LOL, you completely ignore Romans 9.
Romans 9:6,8,11-12,15-16,18,24-27
[6]Well then, has God failed to fulfill his promise to Israel? No, for not all who are born into the nation of Israel are truly members of God’s people!
[8]This means that Abraham’s physical descendants are not necessarily children of God. Only the children of the promise are considered to be Abraham’s children.
[11]But before they were born, before they had done anything good or bad, she received a message from God. (This message shows that God chooses people according to his own purposes;
[12]he calls people, but not according to their good or bad works.) She was told, “Your older son will serve your younger son.”
[15]For God said to Moses, “I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose.”
[16]So it is God who decides to show mercy. We can neither choose it nor work for it.
[18]So you see, God chooses to show mercy to some, and he chooses to harden the hearts of others so they refuse to listen.
[24]And we are among those whom he selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles.
[25]Concerning the Gentiles, God says in the prophecy of Hosea, “Those who were not my people, I will now call my people. And I will love those whom I did not love before.”
[26]And, “Then, at the place where they were told, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’”
[27]And concerning Israel, Isaiah the prophet cried out, “Though the people of Israel are as numerous as the sand of the seashore, only a remnant will be saved.

Notice that God selects from both Jew and Gentile. "Those who were not my people, I will call my people."

What I note is that God has hardened your heart so that you cannot listen. If I were you, I would be petrified of the judgment you will face. You are dead in your trespasses and sins.
Your belief system tries to IMPOSE your "ideas" on the scripture.

Israel is Israel and gentiles were ALWAYS allowed to JOIN with Israel.

That has NOTHING to do with the body of Christ which was a MYSTERY until God revealed it through Paul.

Welcome to my ignore list.

MennoSota

Your belief system tries to IMPOSE your "ideas" on the scripture.

Israel is Israel and gentiles were ALWAYS allowed to JOIN with Israel.

That has NOTHING to do with the body of Christ which was a MYSTERY until God revealed it through Paul.

Welcome to my ignore list.
So you're a Jew, not a Christian? Are you kosher? Do you keep the entire law?
God states that His people are the people of the promise, not the law.
You are utterly blind, deaf and dumb if you cannot see God's elect as the church in Romans 9.
You are dead in your trespasses and sins.

popsthebuilder

No it does not, because even in an exalted state the Father is still GREATER than Christ, for the scriptures declares,

But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, (Hebrews 10:12 [NIV])

To sit at the right hand of someone implies HAVING FULL AUTHORITY UNDER SOMEONE'S AUTHORITY. Which is why Christ declares elsewhere, "authority is GIVEN UNTO ME",

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. (Matthew 28:18 [NIV])

Christ didn't always have this authority. It was GIVEN unto him. You can only receive authority by someone who has GREATER AUTHORITY TO GIVE YOU AUTHORITY. Christ was GIVEN authority by the Father, because the Father is GREATER than Christ.

Again, stop being stupid and understand. You're stubborn and want to refuse to understand the obvious. Even a child can be taught these basic precepts of scripture. But boy oh boy, is it very difficult to teach someone who has been taught lies and is seared shut in those lies.
Not gonna teach much to anyone while insulting them friend.

popsthebuilder

You have SILLY, HERETICAL and UNBIBLICAL (actually ANTI-BIBLICAL) beliefs.

You should leave this CHRISTIAN site and go to some CULT site to suit your false beliefs.
Not called for.

Their beliefs are scriptural; not that yours are not.

Turning the other cheek isn't returning in like kind...

popsthebuilder

I read the scriptures and see that Jesus declares he is God and the Apostles declare Jesus is God. I see God declare "us" in Genesis 1. I recognize that God is one being and three persons. Anyone with any common sense can recognize this, but you fail miserably. Go back to worshipping Muhammad.
Us does not mean three.

All through the Bible it out right tells us there is One GOD and that Christ is of GOD.

How many times does it outright say GOD is three,?

That you use my belief in the Quran and Bible as some leverage to push me out is telling. You promote the division of man. You promote the division of the faithful and submissive to GOD. You promote the division of the very vine yet not along good or rightly discerned lines. You promote the eternal torment of all but the very elect which you believe yourself to be.

I may be a lot of things, but a proud, divisive, overly judgemental fraud, I am not.....nor was the Christ who had the right to judge, unlike you. I hope the best for you still though i may not be praying for you seeing as how we are instructed not to.

MennoSota

Us does not mean three.

All through the Bible it out right tells us there is One GOD and that Christ is of GOD.

How many times does it outright say GOD is three,?

That you use my belief in the Quran and Bible as some leverage to push me out is telling. You promote the division of man. You promote the division of the faithful and submissive to GOD. You promote the division of the very vine yet not along good or rightly discerned lines. You promote the eternal torment of all but the very elect which you believe yourself to be.

I may be a lot of things, but a proud, divisive, overly judgemental fraud, I am not.....nor was the Christ who had the right to judge, unlike you. I hope the best for you still though i may not be praying for you seeing as how we are instructed not to.

We see God in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. They are all present at Jesus baptism. You are simply closing your eyes and denying what Jesus declares about Himself.

popsthebuilder

We see God in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. They are all present at Jesus baptism. You are simply closing your eyes and denying what Jesus declares about Himself.
I do not deny that Jesus was the manifestation of GOD. Or that the Spirit of GOD dwelled within Him fully.

popsthebuilder

All the same Spirit silly

MennoSota

I do not deny that Jesus was the manifestation of GOD. Or that the Spirit of GOD dwelled within Him fully.

Jesus is God.
He is not a manifestation of God.
One being, three persons all fully God.
You deny God, you deny His redemption, you deny the scriptures and thus damn your self.