Planned Parenthood Videos show women took genocide to an all-new level of evil

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Serpentdove is a she, and you misrepresented what she said, she (like i* said, she never said God murders anyone)

God does not sin, murder is sin. The Creator of life, can take life.

Since you believe that God murders, why do you worship Him?

I apologize to Serpentdove for getting her sex wrong. It's hard to tell on a forum sometimes.

I told you exactly what she said. Nothing was misrepresented.

I believe that God's laws from then don't always apply to now. As did Jesus. Different eras and societies call for different rules. I'm assuming God, the wisest being in existence, gets that.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
33 “The Lord our God delivered him over to us, and we defeated him with his sons and all his people.
34 “So we captured all his cities at that time and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of every city. We left no survivor.[/B]

Did you read? He does, very explicitly. Serpentdove acknowledged it. Why can't you? Putting earmuffs on and shaking your head doesn't change what happened

I doubt serpentdove agreed that God murders.

Post it.

3rd page of Sodomite thread on Politics. He didn't say "God murders." He, in response to me asking "why is it okay for God to kill born babies, yet abortion is wrong?" he posted bible verses about people who don't worship the right God getting what was coming to them

I apologize to Serpentdove for getting her sex wrong. It's hard to tell on a forum sometimes.

I told you exactly what she said. Nothing was misrepresented.

I believe that God's laws from then don't always apply to now. As did Jesus. Different eras and societies call for different rules. I'm assuming God, the wisest being in existence, gets that.

Liar, you claimed she said God murders, and i called you on it and of course YOU were wrong.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Then you have no moral right to keep anyone from an abortion. At least I can say it's wrong in some cases without being a hypocrite

Of course i do, I'm not God. You are wrong all the time if you think abortion on demand is ok and ok with God.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Liar, you claimed she said God murders, and i called you on it and of course YOU were wrong.

No. As you can very clearly see in the quotes you posted, I told you what she agreed to, then clarified further by making sure you didn't think I said that she literally said murder (which you glossed over, predictably) and explained that her Bible verses did the talking for her

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No. As you can very clearly see in the quotes you posted, I told you what she agreed to, then clarified further by making sure you didn't think I said that she literally said murder (which you glossed over, predictably) and explained that her Bible verses did the talking for her

No, you initially claimed she said God murders, till i called you on it, anyone can read.

God doesn't murder.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
They don't recruit, that's dumb.

half_bubble_plannedParenthood.png

They do recruit. And THAT is dumb.

They don't murder anybody according to law,
You sound like Adolf.

and only a small fraction of abortions take place after 12 weeks... So in my view, very few "murders" actually happen.
So 35,000 murders is acceptable to you?

You sound like Fidel.

I answered you. Now you answer me
It doesn’t say “The Lord Kdall delivered him over.”

You don’t sound anything like God.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

You sound like Adolf.

You sound like Fidel.

You have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Well said!

Kdall 2.0

BANNED
Banned

You sound like Adolf.

You sound like Fidel.

Remember when you lied and said that you'd answer plainly asked questions? Me too.

Sorry you can't deal with reality. It's sad

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Remember when you lied
Yes. It was many years ago. I told my mom that I washed my hands when I really just touched the bar of soap. I still feel badly about it today!
But why open up that wound? Very mean of you!
and said that you'd answer plainly asked questions?
Yes. Done did.
OK. Waiting.

Sorry, you'll have to explain that. I'm not fluent in nonsense.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Remember when you lied and said that you'd answer plainly asked questions? Me too.

Remember when you weren't banned, and was able to post here? Me too.

Sorry you can't deal with reality and made another account to skirt a ban. It's sad.

Donald Sterling

BANNED
Banned

You sound like Adolf.

You sound like Fidel.

:doh:

Looks like Lord Kdall got on the wrong side of the fundies, huh?

Dominic4

BANNED
Banned
Kdall here again. To call you on your bull

Since you oppose a life in the womb being snuffed out, what's your thoughts on God murdering babies?

Deuteronomy 2:33-34

33 “The Lord our God delivered him over to us, and we defeated him with his sons and all his people.
34 “So we captured all his cities at that time and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of every city. We left no survivor.

When you answer this, I'll answer your other question. I don't want you to have an excuse to ignore this one right now

Remember when you lied and said that you'd answer plainly asked questions?

Yes. Done did.
No. Not "done did." Answer the above question in bold. Then it will be "done did."

Fun fact: Donald wasn't me. The mods banned an innocent user for no reason. Classy

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The 9th video....

Sometimes babies just "fall out"

ABR’s Larton also talks about what sounds like live-birth abortions. She says, the point is not to have live births, though “I literally have had women come in and they’ll go in the OR, and they’re back out in 3 minutes, and I’m going ‘what’s going on?’ Oh yeah, the fetus was already in the vaginal birth canal. Whenever we put her in the stirrups, it just fell out.”

She complains about that some abortionists do not seem to know the value of baby parts because of their rough treatment of valuable organs. “The abdomen is always ripped open…everything will just get ripped up, you know. Whenever we have a smooth portion of liver, we think that’s good,” she says. She says such treatment of organs “pisses her off.” - source

Shasta

They don't recruit, that's dumb.

They don't murder anybody according to law, and only a small fraction of abortions take place after 12 weeks, which is pretty much the minimum possible amount of time that science estimates a fetus develops the ability to have a functioning nervous system. So in my view, very few "murders" actually happen.

I answered you. Now you answer me

You claim the operation of the nervous system is a defining point. Well what difference does that make when the unborn lack autonoetic consciousness and episodic memory which they do not acquire until long after birth. It goes back to a variation of an old analogy "if pain is registered and there is little to no brain to perceive it, does the pain really exist?" Using this construct, infanticide should be allowed for infants whose brains are severely damaged.

Infants born with anencephaly are a gold mine for PP. One boy of this type lived until he was two years old or so. Imagine all the harvesting that could be carried out in that period. Imagine all the money that could be generated to fund humanitarian causes.

In the Roman Empire people used to abort the unborn, or they would wait until they were born and then drop them in a special dump site outside the city limits. The earliest Christians wrote against this practice and against abortion. Not only did they oppose it they got in trouble for disobeying the State law and rescuing infants who had been exposed in this manner .

Do you think the thinkers and materialistic philosophers of that day opposed practices? Oh no, they were too busy pontificating about the qualities of living a virtuous life to worry about a person's right to life itself. Few religions placed a value on life for its own sake either. As today, the average person did what was convenient for their lifestyle.

You can quote the law but what is the "law" anymore but the opinions of a few judges who rule according to their personal intuition and whim. There is nothing in the constitution about the operation of the nervous system being the boundary for when we begin to honor the unborn as living human beings who are deserving of life.

Shasta

All this about God murdering is absurd. "You shall not kill" is something He commanded us. There is no law above Him commanding Him not to kill. If there were He would NOT be supreme. The Creator who started the universe calculates all in light of an ultimate good which He wishes to bring about. This Good apparently involves a allowing a degree of freewill which makes evil possible. Along with all the things God allows and actively brings about is the death of the human organism. Is this necessarily evil and is living forever in our present state necessarily our Highest Good. For someone who believes in no other world but the material one life is the only good.

God most certainly does kill which He has a right to do. The Lord who GIVES also TAKES away. People who complain about God not "playing by the rules" do not realize that it is from His character that the rules come and though it is wrong for man to play God it is right for God to be God. Thinking Atheists usually acknowledge now that the price of pain might be worth it if the Good it brings about is sufficiently great.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
All this about God murdering is absurd. "You shall not kill" is something He commanded us. There is no law above Him commanding Him not to kill. If there were He would NOT be supreme. The Creator who started the universe calculates all in light of an ultimate good which He wishes to bring about. This Good apparently involves a allowing a degree of freewill which makes evil possible. Along with all the things God allows and actively brings about is the death of the human organism. Is this necessarily evil and is living forever in our present state necessarily our Highest Good. For someone who believes in no other world but the material one life is the only good.

God most certainly does kill which He has a right to do. The Lord who GIVES also TAKES away. People who complain about God not "playing by the rules" do not realize that it is from His character that the rules come and though it is wrong for man to play God it is right for God to be God. Thinking Atheists usually acknowledge now that the price of pain might be worth it if the Good it brings about is sufficiently great.

Killing and murdering arent the same things either, execution, self defense, acts of war, arent usually categorized as murder.

The actual law of God is not to murder.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You claim the operation of the nervous system is a defining point. Well what difference does that make when the unborn lack autonoetic consciousness and episodic memory which they do not acquire until long after birth. It goes back to a variation of an old analogy "if pain is registered and there is little to no brain to perceive it, does the pain really exist?" Using this construct, infanticide should be allowed for infants whose brains are severely damaged.

Infants born with anencephaly are a gold mine for PP. One boy of this type lived until he was two years old or so. Imagine all the harvesting that could be carried out in that period. Imagine all the money that could be generated to fund humanitarian causes.

In the Roman Empire people used to abort the unborn, or they would wait until they were born and then drop them in a special dump site outside the city limits. The earliest Christians wrote against this practice and against abortion. Not only did they oppose it they got in trouble for disobeying the State law and rescuing infants who had been exposed in this manner .

Do you think the thinkers and materialistic philosophers of that day opposed practices? Oh no, they were too busy pontificating about the qualities of living a virtuous life to worry about a person's right to life itself. Few religions placed a value on life for its own sake either. As today, the average person did what was convenient for their lifestyle.

You can quote the law but what is the "law" anymore but the opinions of a few judges who rule according to their personal intuition and whim. There is nothing in the constitution about the operation of the nervous system being the boundary for when we begin to honor the unborn as living human beings who are deserving of life.
:thumb:

Killing and murdering arent the same things either, execution, self defense, acts of war, arent usually categorized as murder.

The actual law of God is not to murder.
Yup!