ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Bumped for Cross reference .

I would love nothing more than to mine through God's Word with you and find the nuggets of gold that await us there in . But after being in Christ and consuming God's Word for over 32 years at a Stanford University level , I know better than to get the cart in front of the horse.

I will talk about pisteuo with you only ...

Cross Reference

I would love nothing more than to mine through God's Word with you and find the nuggets of gold that await us there in . But after being in Christ and consuming God's Word for over 32 years at a Stanford University level , I know better than to get the cart in front of the horse.

I will talk about pisteuo with you only ...

Well gee, gollee wiz, Paul used the word in 2 differnt translations. What did I miss?. I thought the word "faith" used in both verses would have excited you to explain yourself more clearly, I am assuming they mean the same in Greek, but alas you seem to be rattled. So what has happened that that could ever be possible. Go figure.

But after being in Christ and consuming God's Word for over 32 years at a Stanford University level

Being in Christ?? You are too carnal for any true Christian to believe that.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 (ESV)

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 (KJV)

Which of the above verses is the most accurate representation of Paul's personality; establishes his persona?

I have studied these two translations in depth and know exactly how the two occured.

This is a study you are not ready for.

You gotta start at the beginning cr.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I'm only discussing pisteuo with you !

The fact that you don't understand , accept , or fulfill the Greek word the authors used to direct us into Christ , pisteuo , means you are still at the very start of the Salvation journey.

Hence , because you have yet to start and faithe into Christ , His Spirit , His Word , and His promises to those who are faithing into Him are not yours "yet " !

This is why you must first have a solid understanding of what Faith and faithing are " first " , then you'll be ready for the next step .

Until that happens , the only purpose Scripture is providing for you is to hide behind .

I do think you have been called out , drawn by the Father. But you have demonstrated you enjoy misrepresenting , name-calling , harassment , and disobedience , much more than you desire to be in Christ . Only you can change that , it's changed by pisteuo !

Bumped for cross reference .

Cross Reference

I have studied these two translations in depth and know exactly how the two occured.

This is a study you are not ready for.

To prove this , I'll just point out you have it backwards . It's the KJV that says " Faith in Christ .". And the ESV that says "Faith of Christ ."

You gotta start at the beginning cr.

Get it right. LOL!! It is the other way around. Though it is the oldest, the KJV is the unique translation in this.

So answer why the difference?? What is the significance you see and why it is important? Since you studied at Stanford level and I am just an 80 yr old born again Christian, this should be easy for you. I will tell you when you runout of guesses and When you read why from me you will know why I see carnally in your doctrine..

Here, from Youngs: ". . . with Christ I have been crucified, and live no more do I, and Christ doth live in me; and that which I now live in the flesh--in the faith I live of the Son of God, who did love me and did give himself for me;" Galatians 2:20 (YLT) . .How'bout that? Amazing, eh?

Ahem <clearing throat> Who now needs to go back to the beginning??

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Get it right. It is the other way around. Though it is the oldest, the KJV is the unique translation in this.

So answer why the difference?? What is the significance you see and why it is important? Since you studied at Stanford level and I am just an 80 yr old born again Christian, this should be easy for you. I will tell you when you runout of ideas. When you read why from me you will know why I see carnally in your doctrine..

Lol , Cr ! Haven't you even read one thing I've written to you ???

Over and over , I've been addressing pisteuo the verb form of the noun pistis . Pistis is where we get our English word" Faith " ! The two verses you presented are the noun pistis , not the verb pisteuo . This topic is about "" pisteuo "" !!!!!

You want to talk about everything but pisteuo.

Go back to the beginning of this thread and read it over again slowly , it's just basic Christianity .

Cross Reference

Lol , Cr ! Haven't you even read one thing I've written to you ???

Over and over , I've been addressing pisteuo the verb form of the noun pistis . Pistis is where we get our English word" Faith " ! The two verses you presented are the noun pistis , not the verb pisteuo . This topic is about "" pisteuo "" !!!!!

You want to talk about everything but pisteuo.

Go back to the beginning of this thread and read it over again slowly , it's just basic Christianity .

Really?? if what has happened to you is what one can expect happen to them, I wouldn't touch your manmade made doctrine with a ten foot pole.

I gave you 2 easy to understand translations of a verse of scripture supposedly saying the same thing . . but they don't. I know the reason why and you are too wrapped up in yourself, ready to condemn, to ask the question what I read from them that makes them significantly different that I should call your attention to them. I find it interesting that one who professes Christ can't even reveal Him from his intellect after 32 yrs a Christian who studied on a Stanford level.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I'm only discussing pisteuo with you !

The fact that you don't understand , accept , or fulfill the Greek word the authors used to direct us into Christ , pisteuo , means you are still at the very start of the Salvation journey.

Hence , because you have yet to start and faithe into Christ , His Spirit , His Word , and His promises to those who are faithing into Him are not yours "yet " !

This is why you must first have a solid understanding of what Faith and faithing are " first " , then you'll be ready for the next step .

Until that happens , the only purpose Scripture is providing for you is to hide behind .

I do think you have been called out , drawn by the Father. But you have demonstrated you enjoy misrepresenting , name-calling , harassment , and disobedience , much more than you desire to be in Christ . Only you can change that , it's changed by pisteuo !

This is all I have for you CR.

Cross Reference

This is all I have for you CR.

Well, that's insufficient especially from a Stanford level education.

"Faith IN Christ" doesn't speak of the need for the Holy Spirit to provide anything that my faith could be a sure; have "singleness of eye", faith. No, I have to conjure it up, by your thinking.

While the:

"Faith OF the Son of God" speaks completely of the ministration of the Holy Spirit upon my seeking Christ to know Him. It was Paul's life anchored in that "Spirit" knowledge.

This distinction reveals the weakness of your Gene Scott doctrine viz Words of themselves won't ever make the cut for one's salvation or anything else of God.

Question: Can you deny Paul lived by the very life of the Son of God? What he received was the THEE gift of "Faith". The only faith that can "abide" IF one's heart is set as hard as flint to know God.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Bumped to talk about pisteuo ......

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Pisteuo is the Greek word used by the authors to communicate to us on how Faith is applied .

Cross Reference

Bumped to talk about pisteuo ......

You are leaving me and I trust anybody else serious about their relationship with God by Jesus Christ, with only (1) discription which defines you and that is you are a false teacher of the scriptures, those few you might quote, scriptures which have withstood the test of time. I don't say that you come against them because you have to "KNOW" them to do that. The fact you refuse to even discuss the easy ones, speaks volumes. What else needs be said except to say to those who are serious about their relationship with God to: "Lift Jesus up"" and don't pay attention to any of your very weak, manmade, repeditive, go no where, whatever else you meet wish to call it.. You certainly are NOT born again and see no need for it. Even the Holy Spirit you have no need of. What motives you, to me, is an untoward spirit.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

It's very important to have a correct , solid understanding of how NT Faith is applied . This is given to us with the Greek word pisteuo.

Pisteuo is applied by " a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It's very important to have a correct , solid understanding of how NT Faith is applied . This is given to us with the Greek word pisteuo.

Pisteuo is applied by " a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ."

All true Jesus' followers are personal surrender to Him. So nothing is new, Faither.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
All true Jesus' followers are personal surrender to Him. So nothing is new, Faither.

Pisteuo or True NT faithing is " two " specific and continual actions.

One is the personal surrender to Him , and must be continual. Not perfectly continual , but genuinely continual.

Secondly is a life inspired by such surrender . This means that to support the continual surrendering of our lives to Him , we must make all those daily decisions that show God we really given our lives to Him.

I agree that all true followers of Christ are fulfilling pisteuo as defined above. The reason for this thread is because when pisteuo could not correctly be translated into the English language , most christians are building their relationship with Christ on the mistranslatied words believe , believer , and believing .

That is something new , and worth wild sounding the alarm.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Also meshak , we are talking about the narrow path here . The path Christ tells us only a few will find . So this is a serious matter.

Cross Reference

Which you are the only one who has performed correctly. Wow! You are really something. How did you manage to reach that spiritual plateau with no outside assistance?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Also meshak , we are talking about the narrow path here . The path Christ tells us only a few will find . So this is a serious matter.

Of course, following Jesus with all your heart, soul, strength and mind is the narrow path.

Most of us are not willing to give up our worldly way of living and mentality to Jesus' ways.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Faither, understanding Jesus and His teachings are not complicated.

It is just hard to put into practice for most of us.

So we make it as if complicated, and don't have to apply it in our lives.