Personal Freedom vs. Public Welfare

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
chair

Last night I marched into the Sudetenland and occupied Czechoslovakia. I was exceedingly cautious and careful not to harm any Jews. No Jews were put into concentration camps. No Jews were genocided. Lebensraum was achieved.

Was this a just action?

Why or why not?

Before artie spazzes out again I will note that this is a scenario that I'm using to illustrate a point in a conversation I'm having with Chair and not an admission of actually having occupied Czechoslovakia last night.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I asked Arthritis Pain:

Should getting oneself drunk be considered a criminal act? Yes or No?

If not, then why not, you hypocrite?

L:freak:L

And this is his reaction to it:

No, it shouldn't. Getting drunk in itself is not a crime.

I did not ask you if getting drunk is a crime, did I? That's right: I did not.

Rather, I asked you if getting drunk should be considered a criminal act--a crime. You said "No, it shouldn't". But, so far, you've stonewalled against the rest of my question:

If not, then why not, you hypocrite?

So, why not? Why should getting oneself drunk not be considered a criminal act--a crime, Arthur Brain?

<NO ANSWER>

Should the act of getting oneself drunk be criminalized? Yes or No?

If not, then why not, Arthur Brain?

ok doser

I asked Arthritis Pain:

Rather, I asked you if getting drunk should be considered a criminal act--a crime. You said "No, it shouldn't". But, so far, you've stonewalled against the rest of my question:

So, why not? Why should getting oneself drunk not be considered a criminal act--a crime, Arthur Brain?

Good luck

7djengo7

Hmm, is it a crime to get drunk? No.

Have I asked you, "Is it a crime to get drunk?" No, I have not.

So, why can't you answer the question that I actually asked you?

Is it a crime to get drunk and drive? Hmm, yep, it is.

Have I asked you, "Is it a crime to get drunk and drive?" No, I have not.

So, why can't you answer the question that I actually asked you?

L:freak:L

7djengo7

Hey kid, use it all you want. Just don't pretend that I had anything to do with it lol...

Oops...

I like how you, here, needed to make a point of playing make-believe that you are giving me permission to use something, over my use or disuse of which you have no control.

L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L L:freak:L

ok doser

I'm not intrested in artie's retarded answer but if Chair was consistent with his emphasis on harm reduction and risk reduction, I would think he would be in favor of criminalizing getting oneself drunk, since there is so much risk and harm associated with drunkenness.

7djengo7

Not where Czechs are concerned.
You unjustly occupied their land.

I take what you have written, here, to be a "No" in answer to ok doser's question:

Was this a just action?

So, according to you, "No"--it was, rather, an unjust action.

So, why are you stonewalling against ok doser's other question?

Why or why not?
<NO ANSWER>

Since you say that that occupation is an unjust action, what do you say it is that makes that occupation an unjust action?

ok doser

I take what you have written, here, to be a "No" in answer to ok doser's question:

So, according to you, "No"--it was, rather, an unjust action.

So, why are you stonewalling against ok doser's other question?

Since you say that that occupation is an unjust action, what do you say it is that makes that occupation an unjust action?

I'm not interested in getting into the discussion with Quip - he's a bigger tard than artie - but many of the Czechoslovakians of German heritage welcomed the occupation

7djengo7

I'm not intrested in artie's retarded answer but if Chair was consistent with his emphasis on harm reduction and risk reduction, I would think he would be in favor of criminalizing getting oneself drunk, since there is so much risk and harm associated with drunkenness.

Those lying clowns all know it, too, but--as you, and I, and they know well--they, being the arrogant, self-righteous weasels, hypocrites, and proud enemies of truth and logic that they are, are not about to even begin to take a step in the direction of eating crow.:)

ok doser

chair

Last night I marched into the Sudetenland and occupied Czechoslovakia. I was exceedingly cautious and careful not to harm any Jews. No Jews were put into concentration camps. No Jews were genocided. Lebensraum was achieved.

Was this a just action?

Why or why not?

Before artie spazzes out again I will note that this is a scenario that I'm using to illustrate a point in a conversation I'm having with Chair and not an admission of actually having occupied Czechoslovakia last night.

Around lunchtime today, I annexed Zaolzie to Poland. The Zaolzians of Polish heritage were wildly supportive of this. The Zaolzians of Germanic heritage were not.

Was my action just?

Why or why not?

Arthur Brain

I asked Arthritis Pain:

Nope. If you wanna get drunk then fine. Just leave the car at home. Why not? Why on earth should it be so long as nobody else is being harmed?