Parting gift to Trump from dirtbag Obama

musterion

A vastly increased likelihood of attacks on the U.S. by Mohammedans, as Obama dismantles the 9/11 database.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/22/nseers-arab-muslim-tracking-system-dismantled-obama

http://alexanderhiggins.com/obama-dismantling-terrorist-tracking-database/

Obama had his regime deactivate the database in 2011 but is now removing it entirely. He also went right along with the UN's desire to greenlight more attacks on Israel:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...o-condemn-israeli-settlements/article/2610319

He is a Muslim ditrbag.

Last edited:

fool

Hall of Fame
Fake news.
They are scrapping that program because it was redundant.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d-on-immigrant-men-from-muslim-countries.html
When the Obama administration abandoned the DHS system in April 2011, it said a newer data collection program would be sufficient to collect biometric information for all foreigners coming into the country. At the time, more than 80,000 foreigners were registered

So they have a newer system. It does make Obama and Ryan scumbags though because they ridiculed Trumps Idea of keeping track of Muslims while they have a system that keeps track of Everybody.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Liberals are just plain shady. There is this inclination to want to dump records, apparently, or cancel operations as soon as they are found. They are in bed with Islam and virtually every interest definitively against America- one doesn't need to spin a theory for the obvious, these people have been throwing America under the bus for years now :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A vastly increased likelihood of attacks on the U.S. by Mohammedans, as Obama dismantles the 9/11 database.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/22/nseers-arab-muslim-tracking-system-dismantled-obama

http://alexanderhiggins.com/obama-dismantling-terrorist-tracking-database/

Obama had his regime deactivate the database in 2011 but is now removing it entirely. He also went right along with the UN's desire to greenlight more attacks on Israel:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...o-condemn-israeli-settlements/article/2610319

He is a Muslim ditrbag.

Perhaps God will bless our country now that Obama is out and Trump is in. Obama has appeared to be anti-Israel. Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

musterion

Perhaps God will bless our country now that Obama is out and Trump is in. Obama has appeared to be anti-Israel. Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

Got this in the mail the other day. Just one man's opinion.

ALPHA MALES REPLACE PAJAMA BOYS (Friday Church News Notes, December 23, 2016, www.wayoflife.org, fbns@wayoflife.org, 866-295-4143) -

Dr. Sebastian Gorka, a professor of military strategy, likes what he sees in the new administration that is preparing to take power when Donald Trump is inaugurated as the 45th president of the United States in January. Gorka, who previously taught at the Marine Corps University, says, "The message I have is a very simple one, it's a bumper sticker: the era of the Pajama Boy is over January 20th and the alpha males are back" (RealClearPolitics.com, Dec. 17, 2016).

No doubt, alpha males are replacing pajama boys at the top echelons of America's government, and I'm very glad. In fact, not only are alpha males going to be in charge, but high finance deal-maker males are going to be in charge. But we must not forget that Trump and his alpha males will not bring God's blessing on America. They might help the economy, but wealth is no measure of God's blessing. In fact, it can be an evidence of His curse. The United States today sounds an awful lot like Ezekiel's description of Sodom with its "pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness" (Eze. 16:49).

The alpha males will bring welcome change, but there are many important things that they won't or can't change. For example, the alpha male Secretary of Defense will hopefully bring a measure of good sense back to such things as strategy, weapons procurement, and rules of engagement, but he won't be able to remove the feminist influence that has permeated the service and the homosexual rights program that is in place. And he won't be able to get God's blessing on the military, which is essential for protection. "Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people" (Proverbs 14:34). "Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain" (Psalm 127:1). "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths" (Isaiah 3:12). "Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it" (Jeremiah 6:19). "As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame" (Hosea 4:7).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Got this in the mail the other day. Just one man's opinion.

Dr. Sebastian Gorka, a professor of military strategy, likes what he sees in the new administration that is preparing to take power when Donald Trump is inaugurated as the 45th president of the United States in January. Gorka, who previously taught at the Marine Corps University, says, "The message I have is a very simple one, it's a bumper sticker: the era of the Pajama Boy is over January 20th and the alpha males are back" (RealClearPolitics.com, Dec. 17, 2016).

No doubt, alpha males are replacing pajama boys at the top echelons of America's government, and I'm very glad. In fact, not only are alpha males going to be in charge, but high finance deal-maker males are going to be in charge. But we must not forget that Trump and his alpha males will not bring God's blessing on America. They might help the economy, but wealth is no measure of God's blessing. In fact, it can be an evidence of His curse. The United States today sounds an awful lot like Ezekiel's description of Sodom with its "pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness" (Eze. 16:49)....

Let's not forget the main reason God destroyed Sodom and Gommorah:

Jude 7.

So when will you, Grosnick Marowbe and other "alpha boys" step forward and admit that you've betrayed God by voting for someone who promotes sexual deviancy?

so you think the "gay: thing is what is means by "strange" flesh.

What about the "strange" fire described in the Torah. If we use the same context it becomes spiritual warfare, and they were not after "gay" sex with angels for the fun of it,but to create more half angel hero's,mighty men of old and renown.

Its a shame Sodom always gets this , "gay" overtone they do not deserve. Power hungry and wanting to make war with YhVh, yes,but Gay...NO.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sodom was burned in a blaze of Hellfire, is what happened- because women were sleeping with their sons, men were having sex with sheep, and men were having sex with each other.

It was an evil city, who's religion was sexual- they reaped the power of whom they consummated, and that included even the angels with Abraham who destroyed that city.

Let's not beat around the bush here- I see a lot of philosophizing on something that requires no brilliant mind to acknowledge.

I see alot of assuming with no scriptural back up,and when I do give some its ignored.

please do provide this sheep sex filled dream you have with scripture?

and no thought on the word strange as it applied to the fire by the context?

guess we just assume,make things up and call it truth then.

musterion

so you think the "gay: thing is what is means by "strange" flesh.

What about the "strange" fire described in the Torah. If we use the same context it becomes spiritual warfare, and they were not after "gay" sex with angels for the fun of it,but to create more half angel hero's,mighty men of old and renown.

Its a shame Sodom always gets this , "gay" overtone they do not deserve. Power hungry and wanting to make war with YhVh, yes,but Gay...NO.

You sound queer.