Parents' emotions raw in wake of rape at Maryland high school

glorydaz

Because that is your nonsense read by you into where I was actually coming from.

You have always resorted to this pride card of yours. You - who voted for a Trump, of all people.

And you call me stupid.

Yeah, okay, pride on my part is the problem.

Your radar is laughable.

But you are...a Trumper.

That Trump must have some real magic powers. I'm wondering if you can make it through a post without mentioning him. :chuckle:

Danoh

Oh, so you deny the fact that when a person breaks one law, they are more apt to break another?

If a man takes money from the til where he works, and gets away with it. You don't think he is more apt to take more?

:think:

I deny no such thing.

Problem is YOUR perception.

You are forever stuck in looking at content at the expense of seeing the general principle a thing is ever based on, thus; your guessing at; reading into a thing; and running with same, where angels fear to tread.

:rotfl:

Danoh

That Trump must have some real magic powers. I'm wondering if you can make it through a post without mentioning him. :chuckle:

Read "The Art of the Deal" twice.

He is not the issue.

But you are forever stuck in content.

The old "forest, for the trees" - THAT is you :rotfl:

musterion

This is Danoh.

url-7.gif

Guess what name he's screaming.

/not Khan

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Danoh: no big deal, someone already here could have done the same thing, so this is not even about illegal immigration.

Really though, that devil should have been strung up as soon as he was caught. THAT is a deterrent.

However, those coming from rape and child abuse cultures, should not be welcome here illegally.

What danoh and other bleeding hearts (for criminals) ignore is that these women and kids cannot be abducted and raped by illegals, if illegals couldnt get here and remain here safely.

Danoh

Danoh: no big deal, someone already here could have done the same thing, so this is not even about illegal immigration.

Really though, that devil should have been strung up as soon as he was caught. THAT is a deterrent.

However, those coming from rape and child abuse cultures, should not be welcome here illegally.

What danoh and other bleeding hearts (for criminals) ignore is that these women and kids cannot be abducted and raped by illegals, if illegals couldnt get here and remain here safely.

No, knucklehead - what part of "I posted on here some time ago, against these very animals" was not clear to you?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, knucklehead - what part of "I posted on here some time ago, against these very animals" was not clear to you?

I think youre an animal, since you could excuse the rape of the 14 year old girl and pass it off, "well anyone could have done it" sicko.

If the animal wasnt here illegally and given safe haven access to that girl, she would NOT have been raped.

Danoh

I think youre an animal, since you could excuse the rape of the 14 year old girl and pass it off, "well anyone could have done it" sicko.

If the animal wasnt here illegally and given safe haven access to that girl, she would NOT have been raped.

No, bright eyes, I do not disagree the guy was an animal, nor on the illegal status either. My point is that he did what he did because he is an animal; illegal status, or not.

Geez are you slow.