Pagans IV: Because This is a Weird Place

Caledvwlch

I think I'm going to quit my job today.

Well, not quit. Just put in my notice. I have an exciting new one lined up, but I've had eight years at this one, and they weren't half bad.

Caledvwlch

there is no such thing as
lots of habaneros
unless you are using a five gallon pot
and
I always use beans
no tomatoes

I've found that chili is almost as diverse a term as Christian. Many different varieties and ingredients.

No tomatoes though? Is there some kind of tomato base, like sauce or something?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I've found that chili is almost as diverse a term as Christian. Many different varieties and ingredients.

No tomatoes though? Is there some kind of tomato base, like sauce or something?

the base is chicken broth and chili powder

do you know what a habanero is?
and
exactly how many is a lots?
how big is your pot?

Quincy

Well, not quit. Just put in my notice. I have an exciting new one lined up, but I've had eight years at this one, and they weren't half bad.

Good luck, Cal! It's a good thing to go into spring with something new and exciting going on. It kind of makes your life spring into action.

:rotfl:

:plain:

:granite:

Caledvwlch

Rob say, "Code Monkey very diligent,
But his output stink.
His code not functional or elegant.
What do Code Monkey think?"

Caledvwlch

If you have it you don’t need it. If you need it, you don’t have it. If you have it, you need more of it. If you have more of it, you don’t need less of it. You need it to get it. And you certainly need it to get more of it. But if you don’t already have any of it to begin with, you can’t get any of it to get started, which means you really have no idea how to get it in the first place, do you? You can share it, sure. You can even stockpile it if you like. But you can’t fake it. Wanting it. Needing it. Wishing for it. The point is… if you’ve never had any of it… ever… people just seem to know.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If you have it you don’t need it. If you need it, you don’t have it. If you have it, you need more of it. If you have more of it, you don’t need less of it. You need it to get it. And you certainly need it to get more of it. But if you don’t already have any of it to begin with, you can’t get any of it to get started, which means you really have no idea how to get it in the first place, do you? You can share it, sure. You can even stockpile it if you like. But you can’t fake it. Wanting it. Needing it. Wishing for it. The point is… if you’ve never had any of it… ever… people just seem to know.
I had it but couldn't use it and now that I need it I can't remember where I put it... :plain:

Last edited:

Caledvwlch

FbHhB0G.gif

BWAHAHAHAHA! How'd that work out for ya, Cal from 2 months ago?

:mock:Wide-eyed, adventurous Cal