OSAS

meshak

BANNED
Banned
(6)

Matt11:29
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

***People who cast out Christians as non-believer, cult and unsaved don't have gentle and humble spirit.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
this is your doctrine
No, it's not. It wasn't the "doctrine of the Pharisees" either. They were about as hostile to Christ as anyone could be, but the foundation of their hostility was that same foundation.

and I am talking about what Jesus says.
Jesus didn't argue the point of his authority.

So stop trolling.
Anyone calling the truth of who Christ is an act of trolling is in need of grace. And given you're steadily posting this denial on a Christian site I could as easily say the same to you.

Also, it's poor form to start a thread to insult people of a particular faith then whine when they show up to differ.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You don't seem to understand your own language.

All those I numbered are all His gems.

I hope you read them because you don't know Jesus much.

I speak English and I rarely see you post ANY SCRIPTURE at all, including Jesus' Words. Did you you finally do it once ? You call the Word of God "gems" ? Every word in the Bible is a "gem", not just just Jesus' "gems"

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, it's not. It wasn't the "doctrine of the Pharisees" either. They were about as hostile to Christ as anyone could be, but the foundation of their hostility was that same foundation.

Jesus didn't argue the point of his authority.

Anyone calling the truth of who Christ is an act of trolling is in need of grace. And given you're steadily posting this denial on a Christian site I could as easily say the same to you.

Also, it's poor form to start a thread to insult people of a particular faith then whine when they show up to differ.

You too, Town.

I will not respond to your gibberish talk.

off you ignore.

good day.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We can know if we are saved now.

Saved

Acts 15:11
No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:5
made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

2 Timothy 1:9
He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Titus 3:5
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

Philippians 2:12
[ Do Everything Without Grumbling ] Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

1 Peter 2:2
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Meshak isn't saved yet, but she's "working" at it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
(7)

Matt7:21-23
True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

***this is another statement disproves OSAS.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
(7)

Matt7:21-23
True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

***this is another statement disproves OSAS.

He said "I never knew you" so they were never saved...this is your condition, you have done nothing but evil since you became religious...your husband was your first victim.

Still you can't think of one person who you love.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
(8)

Matt7:24-27
The Wise and Foolish Builders
24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

***Crashed down faith will not save you. This is another disprove of OSAS.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
(9)

Matt10:37-42
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

*** If you don't take up your cross daily you are not worthy of Him, meaning you will not inherit His kingdom.

This is another work Jesus assigned us. Better watch out out spreading "your works cannot save you."

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
(6)

Matt11:29
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

***People who cast out Christians as non-believer, cult and unsaved don't have gentle and humble spirit.

It is God who chases you out from among His sheep...He has a rod to do it with.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Works? of course....faith inspires action

Works? of course....faith inspires action

(9)

Matt10:37-42
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

*** If you don't take up your cross daily you are not worthy of Him, meaning you will not inherit His kingdom.

This is another work Jesus assigned us. Better watch out out spreading "your works cannot save you."

I don't think anyone would argue that 'faith' without works is dead. Genuine, living faith has within it the dynamic and will to DO as that faith inspires. Faith begets ACTION, ...naturally. Hence James is right, understanding faith and its dynamic.