Oregon college murderer: black or white?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Again:

Hint: don't ask CNN.

oregon-shooter-9-color-black.jpg

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...al-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/

Now WHY IN THE WORLD would they do that?

Read the article...he wasn't the loner he's being depicted as.

Do you have a direct link to the actual CNN image? I'd like to see it for myself.

An actual CNN link, not your blog link.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
We do not all doctor pictures to mislead people in pursuit of a preset agenda. Stop lying.
The ideological on any side are guilty of this.

I am really not lying. And next time, you should be accountable for yourself and simply state "I do not believe you" instead of coming across like an arrogant judgmental person.

I have seen plenty of examples of both photo-shopping and interfering with audio and video tapes. From any side of any argument.

I could of course be wrong, but I believe you are not considering the truth that some believe any means can be used to influence "an end."

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What happened.

Zimmerman: Hey we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there’s a real suspicious guy, uh, it’s Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

What the left wants you to think happened.

Zimmerman“He looks like he’s up to no good, he looks black.”

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
1) Jesus is God
2) Youve clearly never read a bible.
That is a silly comment.
You need to read my posts concerning Jesus. I always manage to bring forth information and quotes from him that fail to register at all to many self-identified Christians on TOL.

And watch out for the word "never." It has holes in it you can drive a truck through.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You automatically believe a nutjob on the internet that CNN did this without any actual verification?

Good luck getting an answer on that - I've asked twice already. As far as I could tell, that photo came from one blog and was passed around from there, but no one who's talking about it seems to have a link to CNN.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good luck getting an answer on that - I've asked twice already. As far as I could tell, that photo came from one blog and was passed around from there, but no one who's talking about it seems to have a link to CNN.

I checked the CNN website and didn't have any luck locating a picture of Chris Harper-Mercer (one would think that they'd at least post a picture of a mass murderer).

As A4T mentioned in an earlier post: that bastion of liberalism (the LA Times) stated that Mercer had "white supremacy leanings".
http://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...ercer-oregon-shooting-20151002-htmlstory.html

So which was it: Did racially mixed Chris Harper-Mercer have "white supremacy leanings" like the LA Times suggested or did he praise black racists Eric Sheppard Jr. and Vester Flanagan?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4475024&postcount=13

Greg Jennings

I checked the CNN website and didn't have any luck locating a picture of Chris Harper-Mercer (one would think that they'd at least post a picture of a mass murderer).

As A4T mentioned in an earlier post: that bastion of liberalism (the LA Times) stated that Mercer had "white supremacy leanings".
http://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...ercer-oregon-shooting-20151002-htmlstory.html

So which was it: Did racially mixed Chris Harper-Mercer have "white supremacy leanings" like the LA Times suggested or did he praise black racists Eric Sheppard Jr. and Vester Flanagan?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4475024&postcount=13

If someone finds out what ethnicity his parents are then we can settle this once and for all

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If someone finds out what ethnicity his parents are then we can settle this once and for all

oregon-shooters-parents-Lauren-Margaret-Harper-and-Ian-Bernard-Mercer-e1443910636958.jpg

To me no it doesn't matter. But based on this thread's title it matters to someone

I see that you're not familiar with the lying mainstream media.

Here's a short course on the lying mainstream media, lets call it "Lying Mainstream Media 101":

Attribute all murders to the right wing, i.e. Christian homophobic racists and their love of guns.

Study and understand the above sentence and you'll go far kid.

Greg Jennings

oregon-shooters-parents-Lauren-Margaret-Harper-and-Ian-Bernard-Mercer-e1443910636958.jpg

I see that you're not familiar with the lying mainstream media.

Here's a short course on the lying mainstream media, lets call it "Lying Mainstream Media 101":

Attribute all murders to the right wing, i.e. Christian homophobic racists and their love of guns.

Study and understand the above sentence and you'll go far kid.

Looks like he's half n half I see. And if Obama is "black" then I guess by the transitive property so is this guy.

What I mean by it not mattering is that obviously this wasn't a race fueled shooting spree. And because of that the shooter's race is kind of irrelevant