Only Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no god!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, that is the one and only God Y-H-W-H who dropped by at Abrahams tent.

I wonder if Abraham saw YHVY's face?

So it shall be while My glory passes by that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and will cover you with My hand while I pass by. Then I will take away My hand and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen. (Exodus 33:22-23)​

God's Truth

There is ONLY ONE GOD, and He is the Father.

Since there is only one God and He is the Father, Jesus must be that one God and Father come in the flesh.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is ONLY ONE GOD, and He is the Father.

Since there is only one God and He is the Father, Jesus must be that one God and Father come in the flesh.

Then why are they addressed as different personalities; Father , Son and Ho;y Spirit?

God's Truth

Then why are they addressed as different personalities; Father , Son and Ho;y Spirit?

They are not addressed as different personalities. They are addressed EXACTLY the same. Anytime and every time Jesus spoke, it was what the Father said. Every time Jesus did something, it is what the Father did. Do you need the scripture references?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They are not addressed as different personalities. They are addressed EXACTLY the same. Anytime and every time Jesus spoke, it was what the Father said. Every time Jesus did something, it is what the Father did. Do you need the scripture references?

First of all, you are in error and refuse to admit it. God is perceived as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Secondly you claim not to be a modalist yet your theology is modalism.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I prove everything I say with scripture.

You're a modalist!

Modalism
by Matt Slick

Modalism is probably the most common theological error concerning the nature of God. It is a denial of the Trinity. Modalism states that God is a single person who, throughout Biblical history, has revealed Himself in three modes or forms. Thus, God is a single person who first manifested Himself in the mode of the Father in Old Testament times. At the incarnation, the mode was the Son, and after Jesus' ascension, the mode is the Holy Spirit. These modes are consecutive and never simultaneous. In other words, this view states that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit never all exist at the same time--only one after another. Modalism denies the distinctiveness of the three persons in the Trinity even though it retains the divinity of Christ.

Present-day groups that hold to forms of this error are the United Pentecostal and United Apostolic Churches. They deny the Trinity, teach that the name of God is Jesus, and require baptism for salvation. These modalist churches often accuse Trinitarians of teaching three gods. This is not what the Trinity is. The correct teaching of the Trinity is one God in three eternal coexistent persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

You're a modalist!

Modalism
by Matt Slick

Modalism is probably the most common theological error concerning the nature of God. It is a denial of the Trinity. Modalism states that God is a single person who, throughout Biblical history, has revealed Himself in three modes or forms. Thus, God is a single person who first manifested Himself in the mode of the Father in Old Testament times. At the incarnation, the mode was the Son, and after Jesus' ascension, the mode is the Holy Spirit. These modes are consecutive and never simultaneous. In other words, this view states that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit never all exist at the same time--only one after another. Modalism denies the distinctiveness of the three persons in the Trinity even though it retains the divinity of Christ.

Present-day groups that hold to forms of this error are the United Pentecostal and United Apostolic Churches. They deny the Trinity, teach that the name of God is Jesus, and require baptism for salvation. These modalist churches often accuse Trinitarians of teaching three gods. This is not what the Trinity is. The correct teaching of the Trinity is one God in three eternal coexistent persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Matt Slick is a Calvinist. He does not even know his beliefs go against God.

God's Truth

You're a modalist!

Modalism
by Matt Slick

God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit EXIST AT THE SAME TIME. I just defied your constant false insistence about my beliefs.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I belong to God.

Get real. You do not know who the real God is and what does the scripture say;

Hebrews 11:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Do you believe that He is? And if so, who is He?

God's Truth

Get real. You do not know who the real God is and what does the scripture say;

Hebrews 11:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Do you believe that He is? And if so, who is He?

Who do you think that scripture was talking about? There is only One God.

There are three and the three are one and the same.