ECT ONE MORE REASON WHY ISRAEL WAS SET ASIDE !!

DAN P

Hi to all and Acts 7:51 reads , STIFFNECKED ones and Uncircumcisied in Heart and Ears , you Always Strive against the the Holy Spirit as your fathers , YOU ALSO !!

The verb " STRIVE OR RESIST " is in the Present tense of Continuous Action AND means they were continually RESISTING the Holy Spirit and Judgment came as Luke says in 13:35 , your house is left unto to you DESOLATE !!

And you SHALL not see Me , until you will say Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord , verse 35 !!

This is why Pentecost was set aside !!

Because of un-belief !!

God had already prepared a new apostle called Paul !!

With a new gospel called the MYSTERY and a New Age called the Dispensation of the Grace of God that was HIDDEN in God and revealed only to Paul Col 1:25-27 !!

And we are to Proclaim it uinto the Obedience of FAITH !!

DAN P

Danoh

Hi to all and Acts 7:51 reads , STIFFNECKED ones and Uncircumcisied in Heart and Ears , you Always Strive against the the Holy Spirit as your fathers , YOU ALSO !!

The verb " STRIVE OR RESIST " is in the Present tense of Continuous Action AND means they were continually RESISTING the Holy Spirit and Judgment came as Luke says in 13:35 , your house is left unto to you DESOLATE !!

And you SHALL not see Me , until you will say Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord , verse 35 !!

Because of un-belief !!

With a new gospel called the MYSTERY and a New Age called the Dispensation of the Grace of God that was HIDDEN in God and revealed only to Paul Col 1:25-27 !!

DAN P

DP do you also hold to Paul's having supposedly preached two mysteries - on ein Acts, another post Acts?

I don't, by the way.

Just wondering, as I don't think Brock did either. Am I off on this about him and or you?

Thanks

DAN P

DP do you also hold to Paul's having supposedly preached two mysteries - on ein Acts, another post Acts?

I don't, by the way.

Just wondering, as I don't think Brock did either. Am I off on this about him and or you?

Thanks

Hi and NO !!

No proof for that and the same for Only one gospel when there are 6 and the same for Acts 2 , and Covenant theology , the same for all Cults and the same for Soul Sleep , 2 bodies and LETS throw in that Apollos DID NOT write Hebrews , BUT Paul and are OFF the page !!

I saw your response on that LETS ROLL , on Hebrews !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and NO !!

No proof for that and the same for Only one gospel when there are 6 and the same for Acts 2 , and Covenant theology , the same for all Cults and the same for Soul Sleep , 2 bodies and LETS throw in that Apollos DID NOT write Hebrews , BUT Paul and are OFF the page !!

I saw your response on that LETS ROLL , on Hebrews !!

dan p

Thanks; we're clear on the first point, agree on that much, and luv ya too, on the rest of that, lol

Yours in Him - Romans thru Philemon only, lol

DAN P

I don't, by the way.

Thanks

Hi and Paul did write to Jews as 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 , says Paul did and that book was Hebrews !!

dan p

DAN P

I don't, by the way.

Thanks

Hi and if Paul preached 2 MYSTERYS than Paul preached 2 resurrections , 12 baptisms , 2 bodies , 2 hopes , ETC , ECT , ETC

DAN P

Danoh

Hi and Paul did write to Jews as 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 , says Paul did and that book was Hebrews !!

dan p

Nope. 3:16's "as also" is a continuation of verse 15's "as...also...".

They had copies of Paul's epistles - by the way, as did the Romans, years before Paul wrote the last of his Acts Epistles: Romans.

DAN P

They had copies of Paul's epistles - by the way, as did the Romans, years before Paul wrote the last of his Acts Epistles: Romans.

Hi and the Holy Spirit is behind all the writing of the bible , PERIOD !!

iN 2 Peter 3:15 the verb " HATH WRITTEN / GRAPHO " is in the AORIST TENSE or in the Past Tense and in the Active Voice which means the Holy Spirit is the agent behind Paul's writing and in the Indictaive Mood of the FACT .

So , if not Paul , who wrote Hebrews , IF not Paul ??

So start an OP on who wrote Hebrews !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and why would they have Paul's epistles ??

Paul did preach to Jews and his message to them was Jesus was the MESSIAH , and letting them know that he would be going to the Gentiles as Acts 13:46 and 18:6 and 28:28 said they would be set aside !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and the Holy Spirit is behind all the writing of the bible , PERIOD !!

iN 2 Peter 3:15 the verb " HATH WRITTEN / GRAPHO " is in the AORIST TENSE or in the Past Tense and in the Active Voice which means the Holy Spirit is the agent behind Paul's writing and in the Indictaive Mood of the FACT .

So , if not Paul , who wrote Hebrews , IF not Paul ??

So start an OP on who wrote Hebrews !!

dan p

Problem is, the delay that Peter is writing of there that he asserts Paul also wrote of is not in Hebrews.

Peter is actually talking about God's Romans 9-11's delay of His wrath in His longsuffering that Paul's gospel relates is behind said longsuffering.

Peter is warning Circumcision saints that just as what Israel's Prophets had written concerning the Lord's delay in His Son's return, Millennial reign and end of the world (Prophesied gap, Acts 15) had been distorted, and just as what Paul was given concerning the Lord's delay in His Son's return, etc., (Mystery gap, Romans 11) was being distorted, so would their Epistles be distorted concerning the Lord's delay in His Son's return, etc., 2 Peter 3.

Where are those three written of in Hebrews?

They're not.

Instead, 2 Peter 3 foresees Matthew 24's "this generation" together with Matthew 24's "heaven and earth shall pass," as way yet future from his own generation.

DAN P

Problem is, the delay that Peter is writing of there that he asserts Paul also wrote of is not in Hebrews.

Peter is actually talking about God's Romans 9-11's delay of His wrath in His longsuffering that Paul's gospel relates is behind said longsuffering.

Peter is warning Circumcision saints that just as what Israel's Prophets had written concerning the Lord's delay in His Son's return, Millennial reign and end of the world (Prophesied gap, Acts 15) had been distorted, and just as what Paul was given concerning the Lord's delay in His Son's return, etc., (Mystery gap, Romans 11) was being distorted, so would their Epistles be distorted concerning the Lord's delay in His Son's return, etc., 2 Peter 3.

Where are those three written of in Hebrews?

They're not.

Instead, 2 Peter 3 foresees Matthew 24's "this generation" together with Matthew 24's "heaven and earth shall pass," as way yet future from his own generation.

Hi and you are not making sense to me when and who wrote Hebrews !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and you are not making sense to me when and who wrote Hebrews !!

dan p

Actually nothing in the Danoh quote makes any sense. Take the first "supporting" pillar--the gap in Acts 15. He has that wrong and everything. Including his own grammar. His 5-line extenuated supporting sentence needs to be taken apart to be provided clearly or he should just stop posting because he is unfathomably unclear. That step in itself might clear up his theology.

Danoh

Actually nothing in the Danoh quote makes any sense. Take the first "supporting" pillar--the gap in Acts 15. He has that wrong and everything. Including his own grammar. His 5-line extenuated supporting sentence needs to be taken apart to be provided clearly or he should just stop posting because he is unfathomably unclear. That step in itself might clear up his theology.

Coming from you, that is hilarious. Not to mention your misread of Acts 13 and Galatians 3 :chuckle:

Interplanner

Once again, you comment on what you think I mean instead of: what is the gap in Acts 15?

You people have so many gaps, the Bible is going to be see-through pretty soon.

Danoh

Once again, you comment on what you think I mean instead of: what is the gap in Acts 15?

You people have so many gaps, the Bible is going to be see-through pretty soon.

Your misread of Acts 13 and Galatians 3 would only prevent you from seeing what I meant even if I drew you a map.

Interplanner

Just say simply what the gap of Acts 15 is or shut up. You are an "expert" on me, not on the passage. Every one of your posts shows that. you would rather comment on me than the text. It's hooey.

Interplanner

Because of un-belief !!

DAN P

But Dan, do you think that Judaism did not know that a message (TBD) was to go to the nations? Why?

DAN P

But Dan, do you think that Judaism did not know that a message (TBD) was to go to the nations? Why?

Hi and in Acts 2:38 is in the FUTURE TENSE , Acts 2:17 says " I will " and " will pour " and " will see visions " , these 3 verbs are in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , BUT Pentecost and Israel was set aside as recorded in Acts 13:46 , Acts 18:6 and in Scyts 28:28 !!

And Luke 13:6-9 definitely says that Israel as the BRANCHES of Rom 11:17 were BROKEN OFF !!

Please notice that the Greek word BAPTIZO does NOT means water as the word BAPTIZO is a transliterated word !!

But the other confusion IS when are these Gentiles grafted in ??

Today we are BAPTIZO / PLACED into the Body of Christ with NO GRAFTING whatsoever !!

dan p