Old Covenant Or New Covenant-Not Both

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Now your tripping over your own deception.
Shalom.

This is interesting that you would say something like this at this juncture. You are bent to destroy. You should rather accept the scripture and communicate if you somehow didn’t already know something I have now communicated to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

This is interesting that you would say something like this at this juncture. You are bent to destroy. You should rather accept the scripture and communicate if you somehow didn’t already know something I have now communicated to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You haven't communicated anything that I haven't known. It just I have never met anyone who talks more and says less than you do. Its to be expected from intellectual idiots. Who don't have the Holy Spirit and cant talk in the hidden language of the Spirit. Your own opinion about the bible is not bible. But for some reason you haven't learned that yet.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You haven't communicated anything that I haven't known. It just I have never met anyone who talks more and says less than you do. Its to be expected from intellectual idiots. Who don't have the Holy Spirit and cant talk in the hidden language of the Spirit. Your own opinion about the bible is not bible. But for some reason you haven't learned that yet.
Shalom.

Paul had an opinion, but an opinion that a person has is not the same as God's Word.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You don't even know what Gods Word Is. What do you think Gods Word is?
Shalom.

I have some different answers for you.

1. Anything God has said.
2. Trustworthy.
3. The Torah.
4. The TaNaKh.
5. The Bible.
6. Every word of Jesus, the Messiah, the Prophet foretold, the only begotten Son of God.
7. Any place in the Bible that identifies itself as God's word.
8. The word of the prophets on behalf of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have some different answers for you.

1. Anything God has said.
2. Trustworthy.
3. The Torah.
4. The TaNaKh.
5. The Bible.
6. Every word of Jesus, the Messiah, the Prophet foretold, the only begotten Son of God.
7. Any place in the Bible that identifies itself as God's word.
8. The word of the prophets on behalf of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
A true believer never says no to the verses. A true believer knows that if one doesn't quote Gods Word their only guessing. You admitted you don't know the Holy Spirit. You admitted that the only thing you know about Gods Word is what you read in the bible. And the first step to being a believer is humbling yourself. And being honest. And you haven't done either. The Holy Spirit only quotes Gods Word. And you don't hear Him. And you keep saying no to Gods Word.

[Mat 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' "
[Luk 4:4
4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.' "

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
A true believer never says no to the verses. A true believer knows that if one doesn't quote Gods Word their only guessing. You admitted you don't know the Holy Spirit. You admitted that the only thing you know about Gods Word is what you read in the bible. And the first step to being a believer is humbling yourself. And being honest. And you haven't done either. The Holy Spirit only quotes Gods Word. And you don't hear Him. And you keep saying no to Gods Word.

[Mat 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' "
[Luk 4:4
4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.' "
Shalom.

You are incorrect to say that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. I know the Holy Spirit because the Spirit of God dwells in me. I do not know what you are saying, where you are getting it, or why you are saying it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect to say that the Holy Spirit only quotes verses. I know the Holy Spirit because the Spirit of God dwells in me. I do not know what you are saying, where you are getting it, or why you are saying it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
There you go with that personal opinion you put so much faith in. But I have proved it over and over.
It is very clear, the Holy Spirit is allowed to quote the new testament but is not allowed to speak on His own authority. So He is not allowed to speak any other way. And this Holy Spirit is the only guarantee in the whole bible.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Now if you cant prove I'm wrong with scripture you are bearing false witness against me. And your not following the rules of believing. Not to think beyond what is written. Your not just a little wrong you are spreading heresy.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There you go with that personal opinion you put so much faith in. But I have proved it over and over.
It is very clear, the Holy Spirit is allowed to quote the new testament but is not allowed to speak on His own authority. So He is not allowed to speak any other way. And this Holy Spirit is the only guarantee in the whole bible.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[Jhn 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare [it] to you.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Now if you cant prove I'm wrong with scripture you are bearing false witness against me. And your not following the rules of believing. Not to think beyond what is written. Your not just a little wrong you are spreading heresy.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
Shalom.

You have a false or wrong belief, and you say that I must follow your belief to prove you wrong. You misinterpret a verse about the Holy Spirit being a guarantee in an attempt to bolster your false claim.

Did you know that 2 Timothy 3:16-17 is speaking of the TaNaKh when it refers to Scripture? See verse 15 about the sacred writings. The Bible is the Word of God. Scripture is not the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You have a false or wrong belief, and you say that I must follow your belief to prove you wrong. You misinterpret a verse about the Holy Spirit being a guarantee in an attempt to bolster your false claim.

Did you know that 2 Timothy 3:16-17 is speaking of the TaNaKh when it refers to Scripture? See verse 15 about the sacred writings. The Bible is the Word of God. Scripture is not the Holy Spirit.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your lying again. Your just full of guile. Them verses that say to prove are not my verses. Them are Jesus' verses. To call them mine when I have always quoted them from the bible is heresy. And before YOU decide what is scripture you better go look in the old testament for the words scriptures and scripture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your lying again. Your just full of guile. Them verses that say to prove are not my verses. Them are Jesus' verses. To call them mine when I have always quoted them from the bible is heresy. And before YOU decide what is scripture you better go look in the old testament for the words scriptures and scripture.
Shalom.

I do not go by your definition of scripture as old testament.

All of the scripture, the verses you have presented, I accept. They are not your word. This includes the verse I helped you with by sharing the New American Standard Bible with you. So do not fear that I do not accept the verse that you shared. With your understanding not being entirely accurate another translation may be helpful to you. But you do not need to abandon your translation, even in regard to this specific verse.

Is Scripture the Torah or the TaNaKh to you? I started a thread recently about these different understandings.

Thank you for sharing your verse with me, even your understanding, even if you feel that your understanding has changed, might change, or will change.

Have you ever heard prove all things, test all things, even hold fast to that which is good?
All scripture is good, so I wonder if this is in scripture, if it applies to the things that we come across in life, etc....

Romans 12:9
1 Thessalonians 5:21

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not go by your definition of scripture as old testament.

All of the scripture, the verses you have presented, I accept. They are not your word. This includes the verse I helped you with by sharing the New American Standard Bible with you. So do not fear that I do not accept the verse that you shared. With your understanding not being entirely accurate another translation may be helpful to you. But you do not need to abandon your translation, even in regard to this specific verse.

Is Scripture the Torah or the TaNaKh to you? I started a thread recently about these different understandings.

Thank you for sharing your verse with me, even your understanding, even if you feel that your understanding has changed, might change, or will change.

Have you ever heard prove all things, test all things, even hold fast to that which is good?
All scripture is good, so I wonder if this is in scripture, if it applies to the things that we come across in life, etc....

Romans 12:9
1 Thessalonians 5:21

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL There is something wrong with you. You reject hundreds of verses that I post that convict you. You come up with one verse and start patting yourself on the back. Your an idiot. You don't know scripture you are working for the devil. Go spread your lies some where else. I'm really trying to avoid you.

[2Ti 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL There is something wrong with you. You reject hundreds of verses that I post that convict you. You come up with one verse and start patting yourself on the back. Your an idiot. You don't know scripture you are working for the devil. Go spread your lies some where else. I'm really trying to avoid you.

[2Ti 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.

Shalom Squeaky.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Pick one not both.

Rom 11:11
11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.
(NKJ)

Rom 11:12-15
12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!
13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,
14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them.
15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
(NKJ)

Rom 11:16-23
16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,
18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.
19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in."
20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.
21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either.
22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.
23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
(NKJ)

Last edited: