Obama’s Nasty Surprise For Trump Means New President Can’t Use Oval Office

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It doesn't take a year to put in windows.
It does when the government is in charge of it. :plain:

Speaking of...

The current Oval office wasn't completed until 1939 so it's not a huge deal to move to another room and hang out there. I can see Trump renovating the entire White House it is after all what he does.
:think: I wonder how long it will take to gilt everything.

fool

Hall of Fame
It does when the government is in charge of it. :plain:
Which is exactly what The Donald will say when a new bulge appears on Trump Tower.
He'll build an Oval Office to work from while the White House is being renovated. If there's any "Washington" type events that can't move to NYC he'll have them at his hotel in DC.
He's got the best hotels.

:think: I wonder how long it will take to gilt everything.
Have you ever gone to visit your mother's birthplace and ended up building a golf course on a protected wetland?
He has.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Have you ever gone to visit your mother's birthplace and ended up building a golf course on a protected wetland?

He has.
But you know he knows more about building in wetlands than the environmentalists, believe him. He will build the (deleted) out of them. :plain:

Arthur Brain

Which is exactly what The Donald will say when a new bulge appears on Trump Tower.
He'll build an Oval Office to work from while the White House is being renovated. If there's any "Washington" type events that can't move to NYC he'll have them at his hotel in DC.

He has.

And you applaud him for that?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

He has.

wooo hooo! :banana:

:mock:manky scots gits

Arthur Brain

So are you idiotically claiming Obama doesn't bathe, or are you claiming that he is not a true Muslim because he does? Seems like you put yourself in a lose/lose here.

Kinda normal for Nick to put himself in that type of situation but considering he thinks Muslims don't bathe because he stood next to one at some point and maybe smelt some Turmeric or something what can you expect?

Guys a clown.

fool

Hall of Fame
But you know he knows more about building in wetlands than the environmentalists, believe him. He will build the (deleted) out of them. :plain:

Why would you close off a perfectly good coastal area full of nothing but rare birds when you could put in a golf course? I mean it's Scotland, they invented golf. The birds can go elsewhere.

fool

Hall of Fame
And you applaud him for that?

I didn't elect him because of his environmental record. I elected him because he said we've been getting bad deals and anecdotes about him coming out on top in difficult negotiations is a positive.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why would you close off a perfectly good coastal area full of nothing but rare birds when you could put in a golf course?
See, that's just ridiculous on its face...I mean, how could a bird even begin to hold the clubs? :think:

Now a golf course in an area where you have an inordinate amount of monkeys, different matter. Give me a congress of baboons (or, in the case of America, give all of us one) and it makes sense.

I mean it's Scotland, they invented golf. The birds can go elsewhere.
Oh, so NOW you're okay with immigration. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Legal immigration yes, and so is Trump. He's brought at least 1,000 people here on H-2B visas that he sought on their behalf.
And how many birds were part of that plan? Specifically, how many Scottish birds fleeing recreational persecution?

I'll wait while we all consider the plain, hard truth. :geek:

fool

Hall of Fame
And how many birds were part of that plan? Specifically, how many Scottish birds fleeing recreational persecution?

I'll wait while we all consider the plain, hard truth. :geek:

The birds could always just buy a membership like every body else........