NYPD Source: Weiner Laptop Has Enough Evidence “to Put Hillary ... Away for Life”

rexlunae

Their is no bigger mouthpiece for the lawless party, the Democrat Party, than the New York Times!

There is no bigger mouthpiece for those trying to bring down the USA and open the way for a One World Government than the New York Times and the rest of the mainstream press!

The elites think that they should be in control and not those elected by the people--you know the "deplorables" who cling to their guns and religion!

What's happening here is not too hard to understand. Giulliani is using his connections to the FBI field office and NYPD to get information to use in leaks. These leaks are largely overblown, exaggerated, and sometimes just plain false, but they have enough truth mixed in to sound pretty credible, sometimes. This is how Giulliani and other Trump associates manage to seem to have inside information about investigations that they absolutely should not have, and it is also what the FBI was talking about in several leak investigations that have been referenced in documents that have been released. Be very suspicious of any leaks coming from NYC law enforcement.

Kit the Coyote

Link to those?

comet-fridge.jpg

The cooler at Buck’s Fishing & Camping with Comet Pizza's supplies.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html

Jerry Shugart

Only "The Donald" and the Republicans, in their infinite wisdom, could effectively squander all the political advantages usually associated with the "embarrassment of riches" incumbents enjoy during good economic times!

You are so uninformed because Obama's legacy is the loss of the Presidency, the House and the Senate.

And thousands of seats in the state legislatures.

The Dems squandered ALL of their political advantages because they are the party of lawlessness!

Jerry Shugart

Yes and as pointed out one that they don't have to wait for the Federal government to act on. Why haven't they?

They don't want to interfere with the Federal charges which will first be brought against Hillary.

Do you think Hillary can find some Pants Suits with horizontal stripes on them? They will make her look even more lumpy than she already looks!

Kit the Coyote

They don't want to interfere with the Federal charges which will first be brought against Hillary.

if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

They didn't seem to be inclined to wait two years at the time, what happened?

Do you think Hillary can find some Pants Suits with horizontal stripes on them? They will make her look even more lumpy than she already looks!

Couldn't really say, I've never really paid a lot of attention to her outside of the election and really don't care.

Jerry Shugart

They didn't seem to be inclined to wait two years at the time, what happened?

"Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department."

Kit the Coyote

"Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department."

An amazingly convenient excuse, considering the source said they would take it to Wikileaks who could care less what the Justice Department wants and would not disclose who provided it.

fool

Hall of Fame
Not hard at all but from my prior experience with conspiracy theorists saying that will be meaningless so I didn't bother. If you accept it at that then fine. We agree.

Never tailor your facts to a particular debate, save your self some time.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

Erik Prince and Breitbart, ah two wackadoodle right wing sources. Color me surprised.

Jerry, with all that hatred floating around in your head, how can you even breathe?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
You need to learn some new tricks because calling someone a "hater" doesn't change the fact that Hillary broke the law!

Nor does it change the fact that your hatred for Hillary and others is so obvious.
Or change the fact that your favorite President is a congenital liar.

But we are all still waiting for either NY or the DoJ to arrest her. When do you think that might happen Jerry? According to you the evidence is all there. Let's get it done.

Jerry Shugart

Nor does it change the fact that your hatred for Hillary and others is so obvious.

Just because I believe in equal justice for all does not mean that I hate Hillary.

In fact, I resent people like you trying to undermine what I say by calling me a hater. If anyone is proving himself to be a hater is you because your words indicate that you hate me and the things I say.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Just because I believe in equal justice for all does not mean that I hate Hillary.

In fact, I resent people like you trying to undermine what I say by calling me a hater. If anyone is proving himself to be a hater is you because your words indicate that you hate me and the things I say.
OK, you are not a hater. You believe in equal justice.
Should Trump have pardoned Sheriff Arpaio?