NWO

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Trump adviser tells elite: listen to the people Deut. 32:8

Germany says NATO concerned about Trump 'obsolete' remark
Gen. 11:5–9, Re 13:1-18

Lil' Rubio: NATO ‘Not Obsolete,’ ‘As Important as It’s Been Since the End of the Cold War’ Am 8:5

Spoiler
31ED8B1600000578-3479210-image-a-7_1457295838625.jpg

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Trump will last until antichrist takes over from ten kings.

I don't think you or I can say how long Trump will
quoties.gif
last (your word). I do know that if you or I threated to blow up the White House as Madonna
stripper.gif
did, we'd have a visit from the authorities. Remember the good ol' days when you couldn't threaten your president and get away with it? :cloud9: 2 Thess. 2:7, 8

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Ordo ab Chao

[NWO all out takeover of USA begins end of intermediate stage by Sher Zieve renewamerica.com] "We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and future generations a New World Order...a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful – and we will be – we have a real chance at this New World Order in which a credible United Nations can use its "peacekeeping role" to fulfill the promise envisioned by the UN founders" – President George H.W. Bush 11 September 1990

Must destroy America and destroy Western Civilization. Even with the dumbing-down of humans worldwide, Western Civilization has become too literate and – therefore – too dangerous for the New World Order. There are, quite simply, still not enough of the devolved to ensure the complete success of and for the NWO. Therefore, the globalists have been forcing these uneducated savages (Islam as a whole is a devolved society of considerably uneducated and ideologically violent individuals) into Western nations in order to subvert their governments, create lawless societies and replace the current civilized inhabitants..." Full text: NWO all out takeover of USA begins end of intermediate stage Gen. 11:5–9, Re 13:1-18

Related:

One World Government/Religion

Illuminati/Luciferians