"Now see here! I'll give you just twelve minutes to stop sexually assaulting me!"

Arthur Brain

What? Are you going to deny you have a huge Muslim problem over there? Just because we're on the other side of the pond doesn't mean we can't see what's going on. Watch out....you'll be like Germany and France if you keep it up.

I live a hundred yards away from a mosque GD, have done for years in a town with a fair number of Muslims living locally. Musty seems to think we'll be under Sharia law in twenty years or something daft which is so hysterically laughable there's not really much else to add. What you think you know, you don't.

glorydaz

I live a hundred yards away from a mosque GD, have done for years in a town with a fair number of Muslims living locally. Musty seems to think we'll be under Sharia law in twenty years or something daft which is so hysterically laughable there's not really much else to add. What you think you know, you don't.

Yes, I know. You have no understanding of the wolves in sheep's clothing. They blend in well, don't they?

Arthur Brain

Yes, I know. You have no understanding of the wolves in sheep's clothing. They blend in well, don't they?

They're neither wolves or sheep, just regular people for the most part, like Christians. Most don't picket funerals of American soldiers or celebrate people dying of cancer like the Phelps' by way of. If you were objective you'd have some reason going on.

musterion

Your obvious incompetence chalks up nicely, once more.

Geez are you one...narrow minded fool.

Most people are not accustomed to such moments and their resulting "deer in the headlights" shock to their system, you extremist moron.

Result being that their mind automatically plunges them into a kind of a cross between a denial of what is happening to them in such moments, and their helpless hope that what is happening to them stops.

Walk a mile in another's shoes you ever one-sided, incompetent fool.

Man o man I am ever so glad I broke away from being identified with you and your kind on TOL.

:doh:

So your dispassionate, reasoned alternate explanation based on the facts available is...?