"Now see here! I'll give you just twelve minutes to stop sexually assaulting me!"

musterion

"Now see here! I'll give you just twelve minutes to stop sexually assaulting me!"

The 38-year-old victim boarded the train at Finsbury Park, and stood, as it was busy.

During the journey, a man positioned himself very close to the victim, pressing himself against him and touching him inappropriately, in what police are calling a "prolonged" assault which continued until the victim got off the train at Kings Cross.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-subjected-prolonged-sexual-assault-10116737

Map says the trip takes about 12 minutes.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,TKq4GfaqGapBT-lnfuOJVKe49rGoXqR4UOgW_P1-ViXWq0hd1wY3D0aiE_q_u40BMVv9EmMgINZryYk1mESw-6vhC4erF6H2ODSuf1T56WGYjqOtmfhUYpGeMqHSD8uMdguDgRn3GiT45TFVxsLVhl0,frFoHU1Dyri8ZCyUiUwfFpOpVYoi28xTBH3l2vGn3fiHe_1r84PifJBx-fMfanARYK8d0G5v4A5Ur2bQ8gdoHwJpyAvs0yUBydR6Qd5VGiK1FNVAWW5Dp-OZB4vmSzyBeCNUIZ3XqRxqnCgDToIENkv53hDF0rHsirFpjvHdlfcjrwD21L-NU-F15Ch0kVdScesrC5CgMfJXvruCbGG-yD9exuaFs_yiuMAp2YNfU8mkAKQecL7-ewhosvEccjFLFGH6GpUHdgZNuuPt2gDIUJi63TRy481jHr0Ou94uyJ-StqhaywRsf4LDcpvaJqBG3PbG-Yccibn-l7zE4waISRgBAL-LITE1MmHhCz4gxYtZ45D9XJuxrlMTYQ

12 minutes of a homosexual...contacting you.

Either this is straight up darkly absurd satire, or they're leaving out some vital info about the victim, like maybe mental retardation, or queer himself. SOMETHING here just don't add up.

glorydaz

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
it's very lovely this time of year, when the chalk plants are in bloom and the air is full of chalk dust, and a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of pressing himself up against strangers on the train

Danoh

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-subjected-prolonged-sexual-assault-10116737

Map says the trip takes about 12 minutes.

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,TKq4GfaqGapBT-lnfuOJVKe49rGoXqR4UOgW_P1-ViXWq0hd1wY3D0aiE_q_u40BMVv9EmMgINZryYk1mESw-6vhC4erF6H2ODSuf1T56WGYjqOtmfhUYpGeMqHSD8uMdguDgRn3GiT45TFVxsLVhl0,frFoHU1Dyri8ZCyUiUwfFpOpVYoi28xTBH3l2vGn3fiHe_1r84PifJBx-fMfanARYK8d0G5v4A5Ur2bQ8gdoHwJpyAvs0yUBydR6Qd5VGiK1FNVAWW5Dp-OZB4vmSzyBeCNUIZ3XqRxqnCgDToIENkv53hDF0rHsirFpjvHdlfcjrwD21L-NU-F15Ch0kVdScesrC5CgMfJXvruCbGG-yD9exuaFs_yiuMAp2YNfU8mkAKQecL7-ewhosvEccjFLFGH6GpUHdgZNuuPt2gDIUJi63TRy481jHr0Ou94uyJ-StqhaywRsf4LDcpvaJqBG3PbG-Yccibn-l7zE4waISRgBAL-LITE1MmHhCz4gxYtZ45D9XJuxrlMTYQ

12 minutes of a homosexual...contacting you.

Either this is straight up darkly absurd satire, or they're leaving out some vital info about the victim, like maybe mental retardation, or queer himself. SOMETHING here just don't add up.

Your obvious incompetence chalks up nicely, once more.

Geez are you one...narrow minded fool.

Most people are not accustomed to such moments and their resulting "deer in the headlights" shock to their system, you extremist moron.

Result being that their mind automatically plunges them into a kind of a cross between a denial of what is happening to them in such moments, and their helpless hope that what is happening to them stops.

Walk a mile in another's shoes you ever one-sided, incompetent fool.

Man o man I am ever so glad I broke away from being identified with you and your kind on TOL.

:doh:

Danoh

I don't suppose moving away from the individual bothering you ever occurred to this 38 year old commuter.

Watch a few episodes of 20/20's "What would you do?"

Answer often found?

Freeze up.

I used to train people in self-defense.

Always, that was the number one problem - people freeze up when faced with "a shock to their system."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Most people are not accustomed to such moments and their resulting "deer in the headlights" shock to their system, you extremist moron.

Result being that their mind automatically plunges them into a kind of a cross between a denial of what is happening to them in such moments, and their helpless hope that what is happening to them stops.

Man o man I am ever so glad I broke away from being identified with you and your kind on TOL.

You realize you'll probably get blocked from the thread now...

Or I will, for saying that musterion has got himself a twofer. He can indulge in his odd fixation about the British and include a mention of homosexuality in the same thread. He even looked up a map and everything, he's really going all in on this case. A regular Sherlock! :sherlock:

Danoh

Or I will, for saying that musterion has got himself a twofer. He can indulge in his odd fixation about the British and include a mention of homosexuality in the same thread. He even looked up a map and everything, he's really going all in on this case. A regular Sherlock! :sherlock:

If so, it won't be the first time; and so be it.

I know better.

I know that opposition is good for one.

It is not only the very bedrock of our great country, but the very bedrock on which it continues to both stand and continue to move forward; a few passe extremists in their cluelessness not withstanding.

To the freedom of speech that such as Musterion would rob others of in their various, momentary, narrow minded whims.

glorydaz

Okay you retarded piece of dog manure. Your great "teachings" have obviously been rejected, and you are now acting just like Crucible did when everyone "seemed" to be "picking on" him. Get a life baby brat and zip your fat lip you ridiculous ego-maniac.

And while you're at it look in the mirror, and call yourself a TROLL. Then we can say you at least called something right. :troll:

Arthur Brain

Yeah, he probably thinks all Brits drink tea and play bridge on Sunday afternoons or something...

He's not very clued up is ole Musty.

:chuckle: