Now I don't know who killed who.

Tnkrbl123!

Today is Monday, May 7th, 2018.
I want to be President of another planet.

don't you know that women are to be seen and not heard. How can you be president if you are a woman? Don't you know Jacob says that there is nothing to learn from a woman and that women cannot teach anyone anything because their heads are full of air and only good for childbearing, cooking and cleaning. Silly woman we cannot be president of anything because we are second class citizens! lol

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
don't you know that women are to be seen and not heard. How can you be president if you are a woman? Don't you know Jacob says that there is nothing to learn from a woman and that women cannot teach anyone anything because their heads are full of air and only good for childbearing, cooking and cleaning. Silly woman we cannot be president of anything because we are second class citizens! lol
My mother told me when I was young to watch how a man treats his mother and sisters and you will have a good indication of how he will treat a wife and daughters.
With regard to Jacob abusing his sister, I think it's an excellent idea that he remain unmarried and childless.
Not being able to hold a job is a big factor also.

Tnkrbl123!

No, I didn't miss your context, I understood and agreed with it.

If you're not one of those toying with him and taunting him like schoolyard bullies, then the rest of what I said doesn't apply to you.

But if you stood by and watched without saying anything about the bullying, would that make you any better than them?

how do you know that I did nothing? Are you at home with me and know what I did or did not do? You must be careful when you assume thing without knowing the working behind the scene. Just because you see no evidence of something does not mean that it did not happen. That is a problem people face when inserting themselves and making assumptions.

This is a funny little phrase/proverb but it is based in truth:
"When you ASSUME you make an A SS out of U and ME"

glorydaz

No, I didn't miss your context, I understood and agreed with it.

If you're not one of those toying with him and taunting him like schoolyard bullies, then the rest of what I said doesn't apply to you.

But if you stood by and watched without saying anything about the bullying, would that make you any better than them?

Yet you watch as Townie and Smartie belittle and bully me and GM.

Gotta love you hypocrites....so liberal of you. :rotfl:

glorydaz

Not good. I know that sarcasm is against God's Law, which is why I have instructed people not to engage in it.

How can sarcasm be against God's Law when Jesus engaged in it?

You aren't much of a teacher if you don't know that. :chew:

Luke 13:33 Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Tell me, Jacob. Do you enjoy having people here to talk to?
Why?

Do you know what came first?

Otherwise I have had the opportunity to be online and share the gospel.
How can sarcasm be against God's Law when Jesus engaged in it?

You aren't much of a teacher if you don't know that. :chew:

Luke 13:33 Nevertheless I must walk to day, and to morrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.

I do not know what you are talking about. I do not believe that you know what you are saying or talking about.