NORMALITY OF SIN

God's Truth

I know Truster wasn't saved to be condemning of those really saved. He doesn't give the exact circumstances to when he was saved. If perchance he was saved, he left the truth shortly there after. However, more likely than not he was ensnared by the devil, not much unlike Joseph Smith and Muhammad.

There is not one thing I have heard from Truster that is truth. He doesn't understand any scripture.

God's Truth

One of the norms of the wicked is to lie. Every thought of the imagination of their heart* is only evil all the time. Out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart.

heart* not the blood pump.

When you say things like that, like 'only evil all the time', you prove you had a false teacher. You latched on to the false teachers false explanations of the written Word.

Not all hearts are evil. However, out of everything in this world, a heart of a wicked human can be the evilest of anything else.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I deliver facts that are based entirely on truth.
No you don't. You're a Bible correcter.
If the facts and truth show up people's ignorance when they are trying to promote and elevate their understanding is that my fault or theirs...Rhetorical question.
What?
PS can't you even sense the hypocrisy of your post. In that you treat me in the way you accuse me of treating others...more rhetoric.
You're a Bible correcter. Is that rhetorical?

Truster

When you say things like that, like 'only evil all the time', you prove you had a false teacher. You latched on to the false teachers false explanations of the written Word.

Not all hearts are evil. However, out of everything in this world, a heart of a wicked human can be the evilest of anything else.

You never recognise the scriptures in my posts. They are always there, but you can't see them, because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

"When YAH VEH saw that man's wickedness was widespread on the earth and that every scheme his mind thought of was nothing but evil all the time,"

God's Truth

You never recognise the scriptures in my posts. They are always there, but you can't see them, because you don't have the Holy Spirit.

"When YAH VEH saw that man's wickedness was widespread on the earth and that every scheme his mind thought of was nothing but evil all the time,"

You know I recognize the scriptures you falsely use; the scriptures ALL Calvinists falsely use.

You speak like a Calvinist.

I would like to help you.

Everyone is not only evil all the time.

Why did you promote that?

Calvinists promote that falseness.

God's Truth

Explain for us all, why anyone should take your word for it, what Paul did or didn't do and why.

I am glad you asked for the scriptures.

Paul repented of his sins:

After Paul went, he fasted; he did not eat or drink anything for three days.

Acts 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

Paul spent this time praying. If you do not think that Paul spent this time begging for forgiveness and repenting, then you would be badly mistaken.

Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying.

When Paul had his vision restored to him, he was told to get up, be baptized and wash his sins away, calling on the Lord.

When people were baptized with water that was symbolic of having their sins washed away, after they repented.
No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:27

Truster

You know I recognize the scriptures you falsely use; the scriptures ALL Calvinists falsely use.

You speak like a Calvinist.

I would like to help you.

Everyone is not only evil all the time.

Why did you promote that?

Calvinists promote that falseness.

You are most certainly evil.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Explain for us all, why anyone should take your word for it, what Paul did or didn't do and why.
I am glad you asked for the scriptures.
That's not in any scriptures. I didn't read any of the rest of your post.

Paul spent this time praying. If you do not think that Paul spent this time begging for forgiveness and repenting, then you would be badly mistaken.

Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying.

When Paul had his vision restored to him, he was told to get up, be baptized and wash his sins away, calling on the Lord.

When people were baptized with water that was symbolic of having their sins washed away, after they repented.
No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:27[/QUOTE]

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's not in any scriptures. I didn't read any of the rest of your post.

1 Corinthians 9:27
[/QUOTE]:rotfl: You posted GT's post !!!

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
patrick jane said:
:rotfl: You posted GT's post !!!
It's the most apathetic option possible, the most aggressive passive aggression I can muster, and Gt definitely understood and received the message I sent. :) Gt is all right like that: they understand, when you give them the most angry, hateful thing you can think of, they acknowledge it and respect you for it. Gt is a real blessing, is what I'm saying here.

God's Truth

It's the most apathetic option possible, the most aggressive passive aggression I can muster, and Gt definitely understood and received the message I sent. :) Gt is all right like that: they understand, when you give them the most angry, hateful thing you can think of, they acknowledge it and respect you for it. Gt is a real blessing, is what I'm saying here.

You made a mistake with where you put your message and quote. What you say in this post is just strange.