ECT No such thing as only "believing" in Gods Word to recieve the Spirit of Christ.

DAN P

Are you saying that 2nd Timothy 2:8 (KJV) is the mystery of Colossians 1:25-26 (KJV)?

Hi and in 2 Tim 2:8 , Paul write it , MY GOSPEL !!

The Greek word MY / EMOU in Greek means it is EMPHATIC , and it DOES not BELONG to any one else and that is why it is Paul's " MY GOSPEL " !!

Yes to what you ASKED it is the MYSTERY !!

dan p

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Sorry Nihilo , thats just not true . Therse a way to test yourself. If you have the Spirit of Christ , you also then have the "mind of Christ." Only you would know if you do or not.

The Scriptures don't tell us what its like to have the mind of Christ , we have to have the experience. If you do you'll know it.
Remember, I said this post. I meant it.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Nope, what Paul is referring to by "the mind of Christ" in 1 Cor. 2, is his (Paul's) God given mind on those "things of God" made known to Paul's mind (lower case "spirit" there).

The content of which he asserts there he is writing some things about to a limited degree because said information was for "them that are perfect" or "of full age" but the Corinthians were "yet carnal...babes in Christ."

Rom. 5:8.

So if we have the Spirit of Christ , we "don't" have the mind of Christ ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Nope, what Paul is referring to by "the mind of Christ" in 1 Cor. 2, is his (Paul's) God given mind on those "things of God" made known to Paul's mind (lower case "spirit" there).

The content of which he asserts there he is writing some things about to a limited degree because said information was for "them that are perfect" or "of full age" but the Corinthians were "yet carnal...babes in Christ."

Rom. 5:8.

With the chance that it could change i want to say thanks for not "ribbing" me to hard . I know we a cavern of disagreement between us , but i appreciate it all the same.

Question : Do you consider yourself a dispensationalist?

Danoh

Danoh , really , you can make a joke about this ?

Absolutely!

Because Christ died for our sins in our stead and that is something to greatly rejoice in!

If all you have is all this "get to work" religious rigidity, well then, have at it.

I...will not...be brought under such "power."

A little ribbing here and there - now that's the ticket - the result of that liberty the Believer has in the Lord.

Try it - dance with King David in the Lord, sometime.

Because...

Romans 5:8.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely!

Because Christ died for our sins in our stead and that is something to greatly rejoice in!

If all you have is all this "get to work" religious rigidity, well then, have at it.

I...will not...be brought under such "power."

A little ribbing here and there - now that's the ticket - the result of that liberty the Believer has in the Lord.

Try it - dance with King David in the Lord, sometime.

Because...

Romans 5:8.

I guess i would agree with you if you weren't joking about Faithing while most of the church world is happily on the wide path.

If i'm not mistaken , you've changed a little since i was here 6 months ago . I like it.