No American Flags Present At The Democrat Convention

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You would think the convention planners would have thought to place an American Flag somewhere - Trump Wins !!!

they left the organizing of the flag supply to the well known retard Gregory “Joey” Johnson who accidentally set the flag, himself and three other protesters on fire

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
DNC
ggg-620x408.jpg

RNC
GettyImages-578547468-620x413.jpg

End of story.

fool

Hall of Fame
So I looked at the picture for 30 seconds and I didn't see any flags. I didn't put much stock in it because it's a picture of the venue without all the people in Conventionalizing, just some people standing around so I know that I don't what it's final form is.
Maybe a giant flag unfurls from the ceiling at some crescendo during the opening ceremony?
Any one who's been to a Boy Scout or Cub Scout function in the United States knows that the first thing that happens is the Color Guard brings in the flags and posts them into the stands, so on a stage prior to the event there would be empty pole bases ready to receive and the flags are elsewhere. Just one possibility.

Then someone said something about Satanic symbols so I looked at it again for 30 seconds and din't see any, although other than a pentagram or picture of a goat with horns I had no idea what I was looking for and since I didn't see any of those I had nothin.

Then WoZ said there was flags and since he's usually reliable about fact type stuff and told us where they were I looked again and saw them but I didn't really beat myself up over it because they were against a back ground and bathed in a weird light camouflaging them very effectively.

Then someone said that Trumps flags were electronic and that made me love Trump more, I can just hear him screaming "get one flag and clone it in photoshop behind me!" and his production guys are like "check, flags on the screens behind you" and it was done.

eider

She ain't clinton -

Yeah, well, maybe more US folks might be wishing that they had given more respect, paid more attention to and offered more support for President and 1st Lady Obama over the last eight years?

We just don't know what we've got until it's gone.

Whoever you get, it's going to be interesting news every morning for a few years. Exciting, even.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

A
s I said, the bigger story behind the story is still the same.

We all know the bigger meaning of this story: Democrats are a bunch of un-American, anti-American, baby-killing, flag-burning, pieces of filth. They hate America. College pukes are taught to hate America... ..none of this is new.

Oh, oh.. . ... so Geller was "technically" wrong and there was a couple of dinky flags off to the side. Big freekin' deal. The fact that some pathetic TOL worms chose to focus on THAT instead of the bigger picture is just more proof of the intellectual dishonesty of people like Rasha and AnnaBenghazi.

040516_protesters_flag3_1280.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The thing about being a candidate is, you can't control who supports you -

Sure you can. I am a white woman ... super, super, duper white. White supremacist's groups would never support me. They would not support me because I lack the let's-destroy-em-all, seething hatred towards minorities ... which is why they love Trump. Something about birds of a feather ...

Last edited:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Rusha, nice post.

I'm not sure that Donald is really that hateful. I think he is just such a narcissist that once he found a certain mantra for which a certain group of people adored him, he just stuck with it. He brings nothing to the table, he has nothing but vague promises, 4th grade playground name-calling, and a total lack of morality. He needs the people around him to be personally loyal but he would never fall on the sword for someone else.

Let's see his tax returns.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They are present and being burned out front of the convention. Always seems to happen at liberal events.

Masked protester burns the American flag outside of the #DNCinPHL pic.twitter.com/SprAiClmPn