NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The winner of the Steelers/Patriots will make their 9th Super Bowl appearance.

It will be the most Super Bowl appearances by any team in the NFL.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
There's nothing uncharacteristic about Brady playing poorly in the tournament. This year is the sixth straight AFC championship appearance for the Pats, but there's only one Lombardi trophy to show for it during that streak.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not "pretty darn good". Since the merger, no team has been better than the Pittsburgh Steelers.
And yet most of the SBs have been won by the field and not by your Steelers. Or, even the best job is pretty darn good, but it's not blocking the sun. Six wins out of fifty SBs played. Or not quite 90% of the time someone else had a better year.

:D I'm not knocking your guys, only noting that outside its fan base the thing that matters is happening now. Right now you have a very good football team. You're about to play one that's better. Can you beat them? I don't see it, but anything is possible on a given Sunday, so...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There's nothing uncharacteristic about Brady playing poorly in the tournament. This year is the sixth straight AFC championship appearance for the Pats, but there's only one Lombardi trophy to show for it during that streak.
Adam V. The leg that founded a dynasty.

What's the Over/Under going to be for Atlanta vs. Green Bay?

80 points?
I'd take the under and guess it at around 63. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That interception he threw looked very "rookie" like.
I'd say the moment got to him early, but once he got into the thick of it he played extremely well. Romo wouldn't have needed the breathing room or allowed the offense to fall that far into the hole they almost dug themselves out of. . . great game though. There's reason to believe this kid is going to be special and the Cowboys will have a few more cracks at it with him at the helm.

Next up: the Broncos get Romo fever. :D

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm looking forward to the AFC Championship Game between the Steelers and Patriots.

Unlike when the two teams faced each other in the 2001 & 2004 AFC Championship Games, Bill Belichick will not be able to cheat in this one.

So, maybe the Steelers have a chance.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I'm looking forward to the AFC Championship Game between the Steelers and Patriots.

Unlike when the two teams faced each other in the 2001 & 2004 AFC Championship Games, Bill Belichick will not be able to cheat in this one.

So, maybe the Steelers have a chance.
It's a coinflip. They have a good chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.