NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewmama

I hope so, however it goes. They both deserve it.

Speaking of, did anyone watch what the Panthers did To the Seahawks before they took their foot off the gas? :shocked: If Seattle had done that to them I think a lot more people would be talking about it.

I had a LOT of fun watching Carolina decimate Seattle! I have always wondered why everyone here downplays Carolina. They are playing the best of everyone.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I had a LOT of fun watching Carolina decimate Seattle! I have always wondered why everyone here downplays Carolina. They are playing the best of everyone.
Most of their record was won against teams with sub .500 records. The lack of stiff competition had many wondering if they were that good or the product of scheduling.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Peyton has 2 million riding on this next game. 4 million if you include the superbowl which he can't reach without winning this next one. Epic comeback starts right here!

brewmama

Most of their record was won against teams with sub .500 records. The lack of stiff competition had many wondering if they were that good or the product of scheduling.

Maybe so. But looking back over the Patriots schedule, theirs wasn't a bunch of powerhouse wins either!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Maybe so. But looking back over the Patriots schedule, theirs wasn't a bunch of powerhouse wins either!
It's been that sort of year, with a lot of bad play going around. But the Pats have established their reputation over a number of seasons. Carolina wasn't scaring anyone going into this season and had nothing like the track record. I'm not knocking them. You can only beat the teams on your schedule, but that's how it happens.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's been that sort of year, with a lot of bad play going around. But the Pats have established their reputation over a number of seasons. Carolina wasn't scaring anyone going into this season and had nothing like the track record. I'm not knocking them. You can only beat the teams on your schedule, but that's how it happens.

good morning

oh

sorry

is this where you talk about the nfl?

Granite

Hall of Fame
brady did look good against kc
but
I think many of the dropped passes were due to him throwing early
and
this is the way to protect him

he has to throw early

Agreed, with Edelman back he can fire the ball quickly and negate the pass rush. Let's hope the O-line can hold up against the Denver defense...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Agreed, with Edelman back he can fire the ball quickly and negate the pass rush. Let's hope the O-line can hold up against the Denver defense...

with edelman his target is 10 inches off the ground
but
with gronkowski it is 10 feet

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
welker
who
could have a super bowl ring now
may never get one
he learned the hard way
the team is more important than you
some never learn that

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
see
you are looking for something that isn't there
A reasonable response?

some of us bypass innuendo
Just not the voice that actually speaks for your head.

I had only one point to make
That'll be the day.

this is where you talk about nfl
nothing more
No, everyone knows you can do that in a thread about the NFL. So you were actually engaging in attempting another point beneath the obvious one...there's a word for that somewhere.

And thanks for playing. :cheers:

Last edited:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I don't know that he killed her, but there's no hard evidence he didn't and that should be good enough for four games, I'd think. :plain:

Sounds fair. Loss of franchise, forfeiture of records, and destruction of stadium to follow. Film at eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.