News from the Dark Regions

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Last edited:

nikolai_42

According to the church’s website, while there are those who perceive the religion to be satirical in nature, it “doesn’t change the fact that by any standard one can come up with” the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is “as legitimate as any other” religion...

Read more at:
http://www.immortal.org/20383/spagh...ers-license-photo-approved-religious-grounds/

View attachment 20772
[Click Image to Enlarge]

Sigh.

View attachment 20773
[Click Image to Enlarge]

AMR

This is the sort of open mockery that brings judgment. Brings to mind Satanism - where everything sacred is profaned...turned upside down and the perversion is then "worshiped".

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

bybee

According to the church’s website, while there are those who perceive the religion to be satirical in nature, it “doesn’t change the fact that by any standard one can come up with” the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is “as legitimate as any other” religion...

Read more at:
http://www.immortal.org/20383/spagh...ers-license-photo-approved-religious-grounds/

View attachment 20772
[Click Image to Enlarge]

Sigh.

View attachment 20773
[Click Image to Enlarge]

AMR

What a contemptible waste of time to sneer at something they don't believe exists.

PureX

It is a stupid waste of time and money, but there are people who are that angry about religion. And I suppose they need some way to vent it.

And besides, there are plenty of stupid theists in the world, too. So it's not like these atheists have any special claim to it.

quip

BANNED
Banned
It is a stupid waste of time and money, but there are people who are that angry about religion. And I suppose they need some way to vent it.

And besides, there are plenty of stupid theists in the world, too. So it's not like these atheists have any special claim to it.

I believe "special claims" are the point. Don't you?