New to TOL

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't mind John, he got up on the wrong side of the century. :plain:

But he'll make you laugh when he puts his back into it.

No, it's cuz I missed my weekly "fix" of "Alaska: The Last Frontier," and I'm fretting as to whether Atz Lee, Ivan, Otto......................are going to be able to "bag" enough mooses, for the upcoming 9 month winter(even though they can just have the camera man order out a pizza on their cell phone).

heir

TOL Subscriber
What's up everybody...I'll be honest and I'll keep it short as possible...I gave up Christianity almost 3 years ago...I now recognize myself as an Hebrew Israelite...not like the ones on YouTube who preach and scream at white people while standing on the street corner.
And not like the ones in the Bible either; as Israel fell, diminished and was cast away by the close of the Acts ministry.
I follow Torah
I follow Paul
and dismiss the new testament as irrelevant to my salvation...
How unfortunate for you, since the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth is found in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

I believe there is one God (Yahweh) and no other...
Me, too 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

mistercghs

And not like the ones in the Bible either; as Israel fell, diminished and was cast away by the close of the Acts ministry. I follow PaulHow unfortunate for you, since the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth is found in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

Me, too 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Heir...calm down...plenty of time fur that

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What's up everybody...I'll be honest and I'll keep it short as possible...I gave up Christianity almost 3 years ago...I now recognize myself as an Hebrew Israelite...not like the ones on YouTube who preach and scream at white people while standing on the street corner. I follow Torah and dismiss the new testament as irrelevant to my salvation...I believe there is one God (Yahweh) and no other...

If you want to boot me now...go ahead...if not...I will raise questions of the Christian community to engage healthy conversation...of course in the most respectful way possible

Where'd you get kicked out of

heir

TOL Subscriber
They give up on "Christianity" and come on a "Christian" forum. Give a warm welcome, everyone~

:wave: :wave2:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What's up everybody...I'll be honest and I'll keep it short as possible...I gave up Christianity almost 3 years ago...I now recognize myself as an Hebrew Israelite...not like the ones on YouTube who preach and scream at white people while standing on the street corner. I follow Torah and dismiss the new testament as irrelevant to my salvation...I believe there is one God (Yahweh) and no other...

If you want to boot me now...go ahead...if not...I will raise questions of the Christian community to engage healthy conversation...of course in the most respectful way possible
Boot ya?
Nah.
But we might kick you around a little!

Welcome to TOL.