New to TOL

mistercghs

What's up everybody...I'll be honest and I'll keep it short as possible...I gave up Christianity almost 3 years ago...I now recognize myself as an Hebrew Israelite...not like the ones on YouTube who preach and scream at white people while standing on the street corner. I follow Torah and dismiss the new testament as irrelevant to my salvation...I believe there is one God (Yahweh) and no other...

If you want to boot me now...go ahead...if not...I will raise questions of the Christian community to engage healthy conversation...of course in the most respectful way possible

JosephR

Hi and welcome.. you recognize yourself? or did you ask a Rabbi for conversion,if so,how many times?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What's up everybody...I'll be honest and I'll keep it short as possible...I gave up Christianity almost 3 years ago...I now recognize myself as an Hebrew Israelite...not like the ones on YouTube who preach and scream at white people while standing on the street corner. I follow Torah and dismiss the new testament as irrelevant to my salvation...I believe there is one God (Yahweh) and no other...

Hi and welcome to TOL. I'll be honest and I'll keep it short as possible...I believe Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ and I believe there is one God and no other. Why do I believe that? I believe it because that is what Jesus taught.

And this is life eternal that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent. (John 17:3)​

Paul also taught this.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (1 Timothy 2:5)​

I reject the theory that God sent Jesus to start a new religion.

mistercghs

Hi and welcome.. you recognize yourself? or did you ask a Rabbi for conversion,if so,how many times?

Thanks Joseph...

Rabbi? I'm not a Jew... neither did I convert...I simply read Deuteronomy 28 and said hey that describes me n my people ("black" people)...

mistercghs

Hi and welcome to TOL. I'll be honest and I'll keep it short as possible...I believe Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ and I believe there is one God and no other. Why do I believe that? I believe it because that is what Jesus taught.

And this is life eternal that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent. (John 17:3)​

Paul also taught this.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (1 Timothy 2:5)​

I reject the theory that God sent Jesus to start a new religion.

Thanks Jamie...
So what's ur religion?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Welcome to TOL, shame that the only true God at present does not deal with Israel like He did in the Torah.....

Maybe they need a blood Sacrifice.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

If you want to boot me now...go ahead...if not...I will raise questions of the Christian community to engage healthy conversation...of course in the most respectful way possible
We have anti Trinitarians, Muslims, atheists, anti theists, Mormons and a few other designations I've left out among our membership. While this is a mostly conservative Christian website I can tell you that any view that approaches the Holy with respect can survive here. That said, you have to have thick skin as there are some who will test it and the bias here is both admitted to and in play.

Well met and welcome aboard. :e4e:

mistercghs

We have anti Trinitarians, Muslims, atheists, anti theists, Mormons and a few other designations I've left out among our membership. While this is a mostly conservative Christian website I can tell you that any view that approaches the Holy with respect can survive here. That said, you have to have thick skin as there are some who will test it and the bias here is both admitted to and in play.

Well met and welcome aboard. :e4e:

Cool thx

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to the Jungle. What is relevant to your salvation if not the New Testament?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame