Never-Trump Moron Idiots Can Learn From Sen. Rand Paul

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
It is much more than the lesser of two evils. As bad as trump is, he is not the leader of the religion of godless Secular Humanism that attacks Christian values. Secular Humanism is the de facto state religion and I see no hope for the USA if Clinton is elected. With the GOP divided, the election of Clinton is assured.

Matthew 19:24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

"Godless Secular Humanism" is in no way a greater sin than the worship of wealth - a topic that has a prominent role in Jesus' ministry!

Trump's primary appeal, which he has reminded us repeatedly, is that of a successful multi-billionaire who is now willing to share his skills so that we too can prosper.

Our conservative "friends" who support Trump appear oblivious to the fact that he represents the kind of person that is being described in Matthew 19:24.

ClimateSanity

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

"Godless Secular Humanism" is in no way a greater sin than the worship of wealth - a topic that has a prominent role in Jesus' ministry!

Trump's primary appeal, which he has reminded us repeatedly, is that of a successful multi-billionaire who is now willing to share his skills so that we too can prosper.

Our conservative "friends" who support Trump appear oblivious to the fact that he represents the kind of person who Jesus describes in Matthew 19:24.

People who want to live a life of dignity and provide for their children is not what Jesus was talking about. People don't want to be rich, just live the life their fathers had.

radind

Our conservative "friends" who support Trump appear oblivious to the fact that he represents the kind of person that is being described in Matthew 19:24.

godless Secular Humanism poses a mortal threat to Christianity . Trump has many issues, but he is not a threat to Christians. Trump is essentially neutral on religion. Obama/Clinton lead the Secular Humanists in attacks on Christian values and they both support the killing of unborn babies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
People who want to live a life of dignity and provide for their children is not what Jesus was talking about. People don't want to be rich, just live the life their fathers had.
Trump's appeal is his personal wealth that allows him to break all the rules without being held accountable.

He projects "material success on steroids" and the promise that some of it will rub off onto the rest of us.

Trump's wealth, the rise of the top 1%, subprime loads, the deregulation of the banks, the decline of the middle class and the dramatic rise of the national debt can be traced back can be all traced back to the introduction of "voodoo economics" by the Reagan Administration.

It initiated a massive transfer of wealth upward based on the popular conservative mythology that tax cuts, deregulation and smaller government would translate into a nationwide surge of economic prosperity the would "trickle down" to the rest of American society.

The top 1% got their reward, but after waiting 36 years would it be impolite to ask our conservative "friends" as to when they plan to deliver on their promise to the rest of us?

ClimateSanity

Trump's appeal is his personal wealth that allows him to break all the rules without being held accountable.

He projects "material success on steroids" and the promise that some of it will rub off onto the rest of us.

Trump's wealth, the rise of the top 1%, subprime loads, the deregulation of the banks, the decline of the middle class and the dramatic rise of the national debt can be traced back can be all traced back to the introduction of "voodoo economics" by the Reagan Administration.

It initiated a massive transfer of wealth upward based on the popular conservative mythology that tax cuts, deregulation and smaller government would translate into national surge of economic prosperity the would "trickle down" to the rest of American society.

The top 1% got their reward, but after waiting 36 years would it be impolite to ask our conservative "friends" as to when they plan to deliver on their promise to the rest of us?

Sorry.... your way off on this IMO.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
godless Secular Humanism poses a mortal threat to Christianity . Trump has many issues, but he is not a threat to Christians. Trump is essentially neutral on religion. Obama/Clinton lead the Secular Humanists in attacks on Christian values and they both support the killing of unborn babies.
Perhaps "radind" can direct us to the verse that states that "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a godless secular humanist to enter into the kingdom of God."

"Godless Secular Humanism" and the "worship of material wealth" are all variations on the same theme - separation from God!

If one concludes that Trump is not a true Christian, how can one possibly come to the conclusion that he is "essentially neutral on religion" or that "he is not a threat to Christians."

Whatever Trump's true agenda if he were to become president, his decisions would neither be motivated nor constrained by Christian principles.

radind

Perhaps "radind" can direct us to the verse that states that "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a godless secular humanist to enter into the kingdom of God."

"Godless Secular Humanism" and the "worship of material wealth" are all variations on the same theme - separation from God!

If one concludes that Trump is not a true Christian, how can one possibly come to the conclusion that he is "essentially neutral on religion" or that "he is not a threat to Christians."

Whatever Trump's true agenda if he were to become president, his decisions would neither be motivated nor constrained by Christian principles.

My view is based on a threat assessment. Also Secular Humanism is a religion that is opposed to Christianity. I don't need any verses to make an evaluation of the threat to Christianity.
I am not trying to grade sins( on this we all lose).
The issue for me is that godless Secular Humanism continues to attack Christian values and Trump does not.

Last edited:

radind

I hate to break it to you, but you live in a fantasy world where this country is still a Christian society.

You have gay marriage, people and institutions being sued over frivolous religious things, and a taking down of Christian iconography and wording on virtually every monument and courthouse- the Capitol is the last threshold, and we can take bets on how long that will last..

There is nothing a president can do, because the office is not a monarch- your own supreme court and legislature has abandoned tradition, and it is because this country is being handed over to it's rejection.

There is no coming back from it, you fool. If there was, it would have been done. I don't really care about your lip service, it's all bang and no buck- call me what you will, and leave the people who accept enough about this country to make meaningful actions alone :wave:

I am convinced that the barna polls showing ~10% in USA with a Biblical worldview are close to reality.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Agreed.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

His *true agenda* is bound to his ego and lust for power. The example he has set from his own life shows this to be true. The only time Trump *respects* Christians and their beliefs is when he needs their votes.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Well, the appeal is certainly not tied into wishing for a moral, Christian leader ... because Trump is ... not.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People want to protected by Separation of Church and State, but don't want to respect it toward others.

The Presidency is a secular seat.