clint-hot-dog.gif

I've actually noticed that. That's funny lol

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
CNkndnZWwAAlvaa.jpg

Gunned down at Gas Station...

...TX deputy killed 'execution-style' while fueling patrol car Ro 13:4

“...We have seen too many instances of what appears to be police officers interacting with individuals, primarily African Americans, often poor, in ways that raise troubling questions...” ~ Barack Obama

"...You don't judge the fight on one round even if we get knocked down we get up and go to the corner and come out fighting the next round. You won the first round Mr. prosecutor, but don't cut your gloves off because the fight's not over..." ~ Al Sharpton

"I’m looking for 10,000*in the midst of a million. Ten thousand fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny...Rise up and kill those who kill us; stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling!" ~ Louis Farrakhan

"Our police officers cannot be, and cannot be seen as an occupying force disconnected from their communities that they serve.” ~ Eric Holder

"What parents have done for decades who have children of color, especially young men of color, is train them to be very careful when they have...an encounter with a police officer." ~ Bill de Blasio

"We cannot just go from episode to episode, city to city. There must be a national response. The federal government must come in and intervene..." ~ Al Sharpton

"When anybody in this country is not being treated equally under the law, that's a problem. And it's my job as President to help solve it." ~ Barack Obama

“What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!”
~ Black Lives Matter movement, New York City

"We will start creeping up on you in the darkness.” ~ A leader of the Houston-based chapter of the New Black Panther Party, statement was made just two weeks prior to the assassination of a Harris County deputy sheriff

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Have you figured out yet that there is a full scale assault by the left on local law enforcement (be it the actual murder of police officers, questioning every decision that a police officer makes or the supposed need to reorganize the American criminal justice system) ?

race wars ? - :patrol: