Nasty locker room talk .vs. third world callousness

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Hang on, the remarks I presumed you were referring to were the ones where he was caught on tape making comments that he thought were in private. His 'career' would be entirely irrelevant, and having a friendship with Vince McMahon equally so. The antics in WWE are a joke all ends up but that's not what's under discussion here.
I agree. I'm confused about what's being discussed in this thread.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hang on, the remarks I presumed you were referring to were the ones where he was caught on tape making comments that he thought were in private. His 'career' would be entirely irrelevant, and having a friendship with Vince McMahon equally so. The antics in WWE are a joke all ends up but that's not what's under discussion here.

His friendship with McMahon and appearance on RAW are the least of his problems. Everyone knows that was a performance. What wasn't a performance is the comments he made to Billy Bush on the Access Hollywood tape when he bragged about being able to get away with sexual assault. His admittance was made in what he believed was a private conversation.

Arthur Brain

His friendship with McMahon and appearance on RAW are the least of his problems. Everyone knows that was a performance. What wasn't a performance is the comments he made to Billy Bush on the Access Hollywood tape when he bragged about being able to get away with sexual assault. His admittance was made in what he believed was a private conversation.

Do you have something/someone specific in mind here?

I take it CS never got back round to this then...

:plain:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is bragging about being able to sexually assault women, a sign of a morally degenerate person?

billclintonseconddebate.jpg

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Not even sure what actual point you're trying to make here. What has finding a woman beautiful or sexually attractive got to do with your latter? It's like you're conflating two separate issues where your main beef is with what people may (?) have said about you?

I like beautiful women, ain't gonna deny it but I see third world atrocities as a completely separate issue to address independently.

Yeah right. Sure you do.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Arthur Brain

We know you lean to the g

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

I lean to a letter of the alphabet?

And who's this 'we' you're on about?

You're not one of these closet cases who needs to project his own homosexuality onto others are you? Cos you're one strange dude...

:AMR: