ECT Nang's Boastful Lie

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Threads get off course, especially when someone is exposed for preaching a false gospel.

All Nang has to do is admit that she misspoke, and we can move on.

oh, i see. too much pride and "self" to admit a mistake. i get it - what was the boastful lie ?:singer:

Doom

what was the boastful lie ?

I have never said I was perfect like God the Father. If you want to accuse me of that, you had better provide a quote, or be proven a liar.
If one professes to be in Christ, but does not act holy as Christ is holy, that evidences what that professor is NOT.

1. Nang claims to be saved.

2. Nang claims that the evidence that someone is saved is that they "act holy as Christ is holy".

Therefore, Nang claims that she acts holy as Christ is holy.

Christ is perfect.
The Father is perfect.
Christ and the Father are One.
The holiness of Christ is perfect.
The holiness of the Father is perfect.
To act holy as Christ is holy is to act perfect.

Nang claims to act as perfect as the Father.

drbrumley

1. Nang claims to be saved.

2. Nang claims that the evidence that someone is saved is that they "act holy as Christ is holy".

Therefore, Nang claims that she acts holy as Christ is holy.

Christ is perfect.
The Father is perfect.
Christ and the Father are One.
The holiness of Christ is perfect.
The holiness of the Father is perfect.
To act holy as Christ is holy is to act perfect.

Nang claims to act as perfect as the Father.

I guess you can read it that way.

Question, there is evidence that one is a Christian yes?

drbrumley

I. A True believer submits to the Lordship of Jesus Christ (1 John 2:3-4)
2. A true believer searches for the lifestyle of Jesus Crist (1 John 2:5-6)
3. A true believer shows the love of Jesus Christ (1 John 2:9-10)

We are not saved by keeping the commandments; we are not saved by walking as Jesus walked; we are not saved by loving our brother; but if we are saved, these things will be present in our lives.

I'm pretty sure this is what Nang was saying.

Jedidiah

You keep Making Up stuff, Nang. :chuckle:
The most obvious division in the audience of the New Testament, is between the Circumcised and the Uncircumcised; not "reprobates" and "sons of God." No New Testament book is addressed to the lost; not a single one.
The fish in the sea (Matthew 4:19 "Follow mee: and I will make you fishers of men") divide into two species, the Circumcised, and the Uncircumcised, fish. You have to use different lures, different bait, different nets, different hooks, and they're both fish. You just don't catch 'em the same way. :chuckle:
The fields (Matthew 9:38 "Pray ye therefore the Lord of the haruest, that hee will send foorth labourers into his haruest") divide (2 Timothy 2:15 "Studie to shewe thy selfe approued vnto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly diuiding the word of trueth") between the Circumcised and the Uncircumcised -- that's not MAD.
The Circumcised crop is harvested one way and the Uncircumcised crop another, and they're both crops to be harvested. "The haruest truely is plenteous, and the labourers are few. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the haruest, that hee will send foorth labourers into his haruest."

And it's by grace to both, it's by grace according to Paul for the Uncircumcised only, not for the Circumcised. Paul is written for, and not to, the Circumcised.

Romans 3:30 "...it is one God which shal iustifie the circumcision by faith, and vncircumcision through faith." One Lord. Two Good Tidings.

Last edited:

Christian Liberty

We are not saved by keeping the commandments; we are not saved by walking as Jesus walked; we are not saved by loving our brother; but if we are saved, these things will be present in our lives.

It is obvious that that is what she is saying. Some people just want an excuse to slander.

Doom

You can't have it both ways. God does not grade on the curve. Doing the best you can is not good enough. If you are going to make works the evidence of salvation, then they will have to be at the same standard set by Christ, and you are now back under the Law for justification. You must meet the high standard of evidence or you fall short once again.

Doom

I guess you can read it that way.
Since that's what she said, yes. :rolleyes:

Question, there is evidence that one is a Christian yes?
Yep. Believers believe God. The evidence that someone is in Christ is that they believe the gospel.

Anyone who claims that Jesus only died for some (elect) and not ALL men, does not believe the gospel, and therefore what they SAY they believe concerning Jesus, is evidence that they are not believers.

Anyone who claims that Jesus did not die for ALL sins, does not believe the gospel. If what they SAY they believe is that we must keep an account and confess sins to be "right" with God, does not believe the gospel. The evidence of what they SAY they believe about the once for all sacrifice for sin, is the evidence of a believer.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You can't have it both ways. God does not grade on the curve. Doing the best you can is not good enough. If you are going to make works the evidence of salvation, then they will have to be at the same standard set by Christ, and you are now back under the Law for justification. You must meet the high standard of evidence or you fall short once again.

that's why we constantly repent. it's not a one time deal. we must try our best to be Christlike. God knows. it's not works. it's following Christ. you can have it both ways. we can't come close, but we try. all fall short. trust God. you are a fool if you think trying your best isn't good enough, although partially right. rarely, if ever, do we try our best. no one TRIES their best. but we still try. you don't have to. it's a life long process, if we are blessed to live. nobody makes us try. it's a conscience decision. glad you are here - :granite:

Doom

that's why we constantly repent.
The only repenting I do is when I'm tempted to believe something other than what God says about me. Jesus was tempted in the same way, but He never doubted what the Father said "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased". Jesus did for us what we could never do for ourselves. Righteousness, holiness, and perfection are a gift that we receive when we believe the gospel.
it's not a one time deal.
Repentance from unbelief is a one time deal, where we pass from death to life.

we must try our best to be Christlike.
That is a false gospel. God requires you to be holy, righteous, blameless, and perfect.
God knows. it's not works. it's following Christ.
Trying (striving) is a work.
you can have it both ways.
Nope. Jesus gets all the glory. You get none. We walk by faith. Becoming like Christ is an event, not a process.
we can't come close, but we try.
Then you don't believe the gospel.
all fall short.
If you are still falling short, then you are putting your confidence in the flesh.
you are a fool if you think trying your best isn't good enough, although partially right. rarely, if ever, do we try our best.
My faith is in the finished work of the cross.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The only repenting I do is when I'm tempted to believe something other than what God says about me. Jesus was tempted in the same way, but He never doubted what the Father said "This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased". Jesus did for us what we could never do for ourselves. Righteousness, holiness, and perfection are a gift that we receive when we believe the gospel.Repentance from unbelief is a one time deal, where we pass from death to life.

That is a false gospel. God requires you to be holy, righteous, blameless, and perfect. Trying (striving) is a work. Nope. Jesus gets all the glory. You get none. We walk by faith. Becoming like Christ is an event, not a process. Then you don't believe the gospel. If you are still falling short, then you are putting your confidence in the flesh. My faith is in the finished work of the cross.
nearly every thought you have is against God. you are a fool. i'm done talking to you. only at you. pointless.:kiss:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nope. Not possible.

you are a disagreeable antagonist. never looking for agreement and but argument and conceit. self-pride-ego. you'll do fine on tol. plenty of willing drones like yourself. grow a little before we speak again. i should have known by your name:nono:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You keep Making Up stuff, Nang. :chuckle:
The fish in the sea (Matthew 4:19 "Follow mee: and I will make you fishers of men") divide into two species, the Circumcised, and the Uncircumcised, fish. You have to use different lures, different bait, different nets, different hooks, and they're both fish. You just don't catch 'em the same way. :chuckle:
The Circumcised crop is harvested one way and the Uncircumcised crop another, and they're both crops to be harvested. "The haruest truely is plenteous, and the labourers are few. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the haruest, that hee will send foorth labourers into his haruest."

And it's by grace to both, it's by grace according to Paul for the Uncircumcised only, not for the Circumcised. Paul is written for, and not to, the Circumcised.

Romans 3:30 "...it is one God which shal iustifie the circumcision by faith, and vncircumcision through faith." One Lord. Two Good Tidings.

No.

Rom 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
Rom 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Rom 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
Rom 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Rom 3:29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
Rom 3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How do you know he is concerned?

I PM'd him with my concern right from the very start, and he begged off as being too busy to deal with it.

Frankly, I think this thread should have been put to a stop days ago.

Too much BS . . .

Watch your "Unladylike language Nang!"