Banned
3c4bef47d88c3574745519361e8eaf1e.jpg

So? Are we to "Bow before her?"

You're too busy bowing down before "The Donald!"

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
MadTrumpBible.png

How ANYONE who claims Christ as their Lord can stand with the "Far-left Democratic Party" is beyond my comprehension.

"I try to lead a life where I don't have to ask God for forgiveness.
Why do I have to repent? Why do I have to ask for forgiveness if you're not making mistakes?
- Donald Trump, 07/22/2015

The "Far-left" will even lie when the truth would better serve them. I guess lying is just a bad habit for some.

1 John 1:8-10
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

What part of 1 John 1:8-10 doesn't "Grosnick Marowbe" understand - if we claim that we have not sinned, we make Christ out to be a liar?

A President who questions his need to repent and ask for God's forgiveness is deceiving himself and those that follow him!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MadTrumpBible.png

Why do I have to repent? Why do I have to ask for forgiveness if you're not making mistakes?

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

What part of 1 John 1:8-10 doesn't "Grosnick Marowbe" understand - if we claim that we have not sinned, we make Christ out to be a liar?

A President who questions his need to repent and ask for God's forgiveness is deceiving himself and those that follow him!

Hi. I'd rather 'Mock you, than, argue with you.' That's my right as a citizen of the United States of America.:rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jgarden seems like the type of person that isn't really looking for a conversation. He/she is only looking for a good old fashion bout of "Verbal Fisticuffs." Instead, I've chosen to "Mock him/her" and leave it at that. That sounds more fun to me. Would you happen to agree?

glorydaz

He must believe in salvation by Grace, rather than his personal works of righteousness. :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It should be noted that Nancy Pelosi was instrumental in passing Obamacare through Congress - something the Republicans were unable to accomplish after 3 attempts - despite majorities in the House and Senate!

Indeed ... Nancy is not the person whose sanity is being questioned by 2.8 million voters ... :)

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "insane/dementia accusation" is only one of many "scheming ploys" the far-left is trying to perpetrate on the President. However, it doesn't seem to carry any weight? They will try any "trick in their book" in order to "fruitlessly" remove Trump from office. The far-left are so desperate to accomplish their goal, they do EVERYTHING right out in the open. They leave all their cards on the table, face up? There's absolutely NO "poker face" being utilized by this bunch. Actually, it's pretty embarrassing for them. Hence, the reality that our nation is being attacked by extremely immature individuals lacking any imagination.

All they can do is, whine, cry, call names, become violent at times, devise childish schemes. Oh, and did I mention, Whine, cry and scream?