My Main Purpose For Coming In Here

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
Who ever banned me for a year on a bad assumption.

what makes you think you were wronged?

think of all the time you had away from this place to do good irl

and you wasted it thinking you had been wronged :(

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
what makes you think you were wronged?

think of all the time you had away from this place to do good irl

and you wasted it thinking you had been wronged :(

I said
They put up the reason you are banned to you. Their reason was advocating criminal behavior. And that was a bad assumption. Only because they didn't let me explain before they ban me. I was so excited when I read that. I knew it was wrong, but every time I am wronged I get a chance to forgive someone if I can find them.
What people don't know is the same measure of forgiveness that one uses on others. God is going to use on them. The same measure of condemnation one uses on others will be measured on them.

John 20:23
23 "If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained."
(NKJ)

Luke 6:37-38
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
(NKJ)

I do feel sorry for them if they don't confess. If they don't confess they are condemning themselves.

James 5:16
16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
(NKJ)

ok doser

I said
They put up the reason you are banned to you. Their reason was advocating criminal behavior. And that was a bad assumption. Only because they didn't let me explain before they ban me. I was so excited when I read that. I knew it was wrong, but every time I am wronged I get a chance to forgive someone if I can find them.
What people don't know is the same measure of forgiveness that one uses on others. God is going to use on them. The same measure of condemnation one uses on others will be measured on them.

23 "If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained."
(NKJ)

Luke 6:37-38
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
(NKJ)

I do feel sorry for them if they don't confess. If they don't confess they are condemning themselves.

James 5:16
16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
(NKJ)

looks like it was bybee: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112579-Infraction-for-Squeaky-Advocating-criminal-activity

now that you know who it is, how about you just forgive her and get on with your life? :idunno:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was being a smarty pants :chuckle: - OTOH, I have VM'd him and warned him in rep message and on the board about long posts and anti trinity posts and threads. I like Squeakers and I don't want to see him banned, but he is set in his ways (stubborn). I've tried telling him nicely, only to be rebuffed each time.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I was being a smarty pants :chuckle: - OTOH, I have VM'd him and warned him in rep message and on the board about long posts and anti trinity posts and threads. I like Squeakers and I don't want to see him banned, but he is set in his ways (stubborn). I've tried telling him nicely, only to be rebuffed each time.

He's not a troll, patrick. He brings his own unique voice to a forum which has lost so many unique voices. Banning for things like long posts is never enforced for the favored ones here, it's just a useful way to smack someone who has a different point of view, and there are some here who will wait for that opportunity to report him. That's so lame.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He's not a troll, patrick. He brings his own unique voice to a forum which has lost so many unique voices. Banning for things like long posts is never enforced for the favored ones here, it's just a useful way to smack someone who has a different point of view, and there are some here who will wait for that opportunity to report him. That's so lame.
I agree, and I never called him a troll.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
My main purpose for coming back in here was to forgive someone. God knows this place needs some examples of that. But with all the opposition it has been impossible. Its such a beautiful thing to forgive, I love to do it. But I keep running into bitterness.

I've run across the same hatred from the same people that you're experiencing it from, only in another thread. Hang in there Squeaky, they'll get their just punishment in the end.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I said
I do get a little nervous some times if I cant find the person to forgive them. I have seen 3 preachers have heart attacts, one preachers church burn to the ground. And all kinds of chasitizments happen to people that I didn't get to forgive. Years ago on this very board I warned three hecklers. They were all gone in a short time. One showed up 4 years later and had some sort of excuse why he hadn't been back.
But if I forgive them I don't see this kind of stuff happening.

(NKJ)
So you're saying that if you don't actually TELL PEOPLE that you forgive them that bad things can happen, including death? If you forgive or forgave somebody, you don't HAVE to tell them before it can be known by God that you forgive. TELLING people you forgive them is not necessary and can be condescending. In this case, the person that "banned you for a year" did not commit a sin. Nobody sinned against you in your banning, SO THERE IS NOTHING TO FORGIVE Squeaky !!!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
looks like it was bybee: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112579-Infraction-for-Squeaky-Advocating-criminal-activity

now that you know who it is, how about you just forgive her and get on with your life? :idunno:

I said
You don't really seem to know much about scripture. Do you know what sin is?

Matt 18:15-17
15 "Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother.
16 "But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that 'by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.'
17 "And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector.
(NKJ)

Matt 18:18
18 "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:36-37
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Interesting.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I've run across the same hatred from the same people that you're experiencing it from, only in another thread. Hang in there Squeaky, they'll get their just punishment in the end.

I said
lol I know I've seen it in here many times. One person told me one time that some Christians can eat their own young.

ok doser

I said
You don't really seem to know much about scripture. Do you know what sin is?

you said that your main purpose for coming in here was to forgive someone who has wronged you, not someone who sinned against you

i told you who it was - it was bybee

now, how about you just forgive her and move on?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
you said that your main purpose for coming in here was to forgive someone who has wronged you, not someone who sinned against you

i told you who it was - it was bybee

now, how about you just forgive her and move on?

I said
Do you think there is a difference between being wronged and sinned against? There's not.
How can someone forgive on hearsay information. Just because you say it so.