Mrs Bill Clinton hates Americans...because she hates America

MarcATL

hmmm what do you guys think of trump now he is attacking republicans ?

If he was a democrat plant he couldn't be doing a better job right now.
I fell in love with Amnesty Don when he told his fellow Republicans that Bush lied us into a war intentionally. Democrats have been trying, unsuccessfully, for years to get that message across. And here comes Donald, saying what we couldn't and they lap it up like mangy dogs.

I mean, you couldn't make this crap up!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The history of man ever since the Hebrews forged the golden calf while Moses was getting the Ten Commandments is that people will always turn to evil, and only come back to the good after the evil burns them. Hillary is evil and promotes evil. If the people elect her it is they, and more so their progeny, who will suffer greatly.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The New York Times gave Mrs Clinton veto power to remove any quote before running a story. Nothing like some hard nosed journalism from the left. The funny part of the movie Vendetta and the Guy Hawkes is that the people that wear that mask at riots support the propaganda machine that is railroading them.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
time%20trump%20vs%20hill.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The New York Times gave Mrs Clinton veto power to remove any quote before running a story. Nothing like some hard nosed journalism from the left. The funny part of the movie Vendetta and the Guy Hawkes is that the people that wear that mask at riots support the propaganda machine that is railroading them.

As opposed to conspiracy-website-posted-non-stories from the far right fringe? Why do you suppose INFOWARS scubbed the story you linked to?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No comments? I guess Liberals spitting on people is okay with your Democrats.

Maybe because your post was completely unrelated to the OP? I guess I could have replied with a few of the news reports out there of Trump supporters punching people, including the guy who said:

“You bet I liked it. Knocking the hell out of that big mouth. . . . The next time we see him, we might have to kill him.”

MarcATL

Since you haven't gathered by now, let me just tell you outright...

No one cares about the stupid Wikileaks. It's a dud. Nothing new, nothing to see here.

However, the tintalating evidence from Trump via audio and video that's expected to come out will have everyone's attention well beyond even the politically minded public. It's simply scandalous.

BTW, the leaved tapes have been THEE most sought-after news story since the Presidential race began. Look it up. Amnesty Don is TOAST!

#LOLGOP

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since you haven't gathered by now, let me just tell you outright...

No one cares about the stupid Wikileaks. It's a dud. Nothing new, nothing to see here.

However, the tintalating evidence from Trump via audio and video that's expected to come out will have everyone's attention well beyond even the politically minded public. It's simply scandalous.

BTW, the leaved tapes have been THEE most sought-after news story since the Presidential race began. Look it up. Amnesty Don is TOAST!

#LOLGOP

:chuckle:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't care about email either. I care about the content, and it proves I am right. And it proves she is a liar and AB says she voted for Bernie, but Hillary is a consolation prize in her mind. Yet Hillary will let the big bankers decide what to do with the economy while publicly saying she will put them in jail. Just like Obama said and didn't do. Just like Bill Clinton said and didn't do.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't care about email either. I care about the content, and it proves I am right. And it proves she is a liar and AB says she voted for Bernie, but Hillary is a consolation prize in her mind. Yet Hillary will let the big bankers decide what to do with the economy while publicly saying she will put them in jail. Just like Obama said and didn't do. Just like Bill Clinton said and didn't do.

You cared about the email, because you posted about the email. Except it's a non-story, just like Jefferson's wikileak is a non-story, and CC's wikileak is a non-story.

Meanwhile, you don't seem to care that Trump's strings are being pulled by Moscow.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I just checked INFOWARS...

The Apollo moon landings exposed in 2014

:rotfl:

And....

Donald Trump is heaping praise on a radio host who has asserted that the U.S. government was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing and the September 11 terrorist attacks. "Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down," Trump told Alex Jones during a Wednesday afternoon appearance on the Infowars.com proprietor's show.