Mrs Bill Clinton hates Americans...because she hates America

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you morons think she is a better fit.

More email dumps.

John Podesta said:
I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I’m running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion

Of course this isn't news. I have told you, and told you and told you. Either you are stupid or evil, there is not a third choice. Here is Mrs Clinton on Traditio.

Mrs Bill Clinton said:
Some are new to politics completely. They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement. They feel they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Hillary Clinton "hates " Americans so much she's spent her entire adult life trying to fight poverty , inequality , help those in need , minority people, women, the disabled etc .
Donald Chump , on the other hand, has spent his entire adult life trying to enrich himself at other people's expense, cheating his employees and contractors out of money , draft dodging, avoiding taxes , living a life of unrestrained lechery and dissoluteness , exploiting women ,engaging in serial adultery and boasting about it ,
throwing people out of their homes, using illegal Polish immigrants for slave labor , lying to everyone about everything, raping 13 year old girls at parties, sexually harassing women ,
calling them vile names, ad infinitum .
How could anyone be foolish enough to sup[port this vile piece of filth for president over someone who is infinitely better qualified for the job ? The mind boggles .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hillary Clinton "hates " Americans so much she's spent her entire adult life....

... leeching off their tax dollars like the blood-sucking parasite she married?

horntard said:
Donald Chump , on the other hand, has spent his entire adult life...

... creating jobs for his employees and for those whose services he uses?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hillary Clinton "hates " Americans so much she's spent her entire adult life trying to fight poverty , inequality , help those in need , minority people, women, the disabled etc .
Donald Chump , on the other hand, has spent his entire adult life trying to enrich himself at other people's expense, cheating his employees and contractors out of money , draft dodging, avoiding taxes , living a life of unrestrained lechery and dissoluteness , exploiting women ,engaging in serial adultery and boasting about it ,
throwing people out of their homes, using illegal Polish immigrants for slave labor , lying to everyone about everything, raping 13 year old girls at parties, sexually harassing women ,
How could anyone be foolish enough to sup[port this vile piece of filth for president over someone who is infinitely better qualified for the job ? The mind boggles .

You mentioned women several times in your rant. I guess that's the filler for you libs when you're lacking meaningful criticism.

And some wonder why I'm outspoken about feminism :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

What planet did you say you were from?

This Charming Manc

The truths bad enough you dont have to make stuff up too.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Hillary voters spit on Trump supporters at CNN protest

One detained as Trump supporters protest outside CNN building in Hollywood
http://www.dailynews.com/government...ers-protest-outside-cnn-building-in-hollywood

One person was taken into custody Monday evening during a pro-Donald Trump rally outside the CNN building in Hollywood. But it wasn’t a Trump supporter who was taken away in handcuffs by Los Angeles police, it was a woman who allegedly spat on one of the demonstrators, then dashed into a nearby coffee shop.

“The woman that they’re arresting right now spit on me. I had another gentleman spit in my face,” said Margaret Schofield as she carried a “Chino for Trump” sign.

The female suspect was being held on a battery count, a spokesman with the Los Angeles Police Department said........
(SNIP)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

More email dumps.
Of course this isn't news. I have told you, and told you and told you. Either you are stupid or evil, there is not a third choice. Here is Mrs Clinton on Traditio.

INFOWARS? :chuckle: Seriously? Alex Jones the truther? First Jefferson links to barenakedislam, then you link to INFOWARS.

So when I went to your link just now, there was nothing there except "page not found." When I looked beyond that I found this:

FACT CHECK: Top aide did not say Hillary Clinton hates 'everyday Americans'

A top Hillary Clinton aide's email was grossly misrepresented on Tuesday morning and twisted to suggest the Democratic nominee had "begun to hate everyday Americans."

The false narrative was born when WikiLeaks published another batch of emails from John Podesta, the chairman of the Clinton campaign.

In one message to Jennifer Palmieri, the communications director for the Clinton campaign, Podesta wrote: "I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion."

It was clear from the context of the email that Podesta was referring only to the phrase "everyday Americans," as he was discussing language for a speech Clinton was set to deliver in New Hampshire.

But that's not how it was reported on the conspiracy website InfoWars. Here is how the site covered it:

"New Wikileaks emails released just moments ago include a shocking admission by Clinton campaign manager John Podesta that Hillary Clinton 'has begun to hate everyday Americans'."

"The whistleblower organization dumped part 3 of its Podesta email release today and this has to be the most jaw-dropping revelation yet."

Never to miss a negative story on Clinton, conservative news mogul Matt Drudge pounced on the report.

Drudge, whose website is one of the most visited news destinations on the internet, promoted the misleading story as the banner story on his website.

"ASSANGE DRONES HILLARY," his first headline said, in reference to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

His second headline said: "SEASON OF THE WITCH: HATES 'EVERYDAY AMERICANS.'"

InfoWars eventually deleted the story from its website. No editor's note was left behind, and readers were instead sent to a 404 page.

Drudge simply scrubbed the headline from his page.

jeffblue101

More email dumps.

unfortunately this is just a misrepresentation of the whole email correspondence by infowars. she just just hates saying the phrase "everyday Americans" in speeches. too many negatives on Clinton being reveled by the leaks to believe in one misrepresentation by infowars.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433
original email chain context, italics and bold are my own
John Podesta: I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion. I think if she doesn't say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa

Jake Sullivan:We are. Will insert something in next couple hours.

Jennifer Palmieri:I think this looks good, but thought we were going to take one of the > small biz policy ideas - like access to credit - highlight that in her > remarks?

Dan Schwerin:Based on Iowa experience, she'll use it as a guide but stay reasonably > close.

see it's a debate on what she should say, not a personal judgment on what Hillary thinks of Americans. infowars is garbage for not catching this.

MarcATL

More email dumps.

Why is it that you radicals always jump to this asinine and childish term about "hating America?"

You've been so radicalized that you don't even realize that you've already fallen off the deep end into the abyss.

#SMHGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

MarcATL

Truth!

And so-called Christians and self-proclaimed conservatives are the ones doing this. They are neither one of them, following that demon-possessed man.

#SMHGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Hillary voters spit on Trump supporters at CNN protest

One detained as Trump supporters protest outside CNN building in Hollywood
http://www.dailynews.com/government...ers-protest-outside-cnn-building-in-hollywood

One person was taken into custody Monday evening during a pro-Donald Trump rally outside the CNN building in Hollywood. But it wasn’t a Trump supporter who was taken away in handcuffs by Los Angeles police, it was a woman who allegedly spat on one of the demonstrators, then dashed into a nearby coffee shop.

“The woman that they’re arresting right now spit on me. I had another gentleman spit in my face,” said Margaret Schofield as she carried a “Chino for Trump” sign.

The female suspect was being held on a battery count, a spokesman with the Los Angeles Police Department said........
(SNIP)

No comments? I guess Liberals spitting on people is okay with your Democrats.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
INFOWARS? :chuckle: Seriously? Alex Jones the truther? First Jefferson links to barenakedislam, then you link to INFOWARS.

So when I went to your link just now, there was nothing there except "page not found." When I looked beyond that I found this:

FACT CHECK: Top aide did not say Hillary Clinton hates 'everyday Americans'

A top Hillary Clinton aide's email was grossly misrepresented on Tuesday morning and twisted to suggest the Democratic nominee had "begun to hate everyday Americans."

The false narrative was born when WikiLeaks published another batch of emails from John Podesta, the chairman of the Clinton campaign.

In one message to Jennifer Palmieri, the communications director for the Clinton campaign, Podesta wrote: "I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion."

It was clear from the context of the email that Podesta was referring only to the phrase "everyday Americans," as he was discussing language for a speech Clinton was set to deliver in New Hampshire.

But that's not how it was reported on the conspiracy website InfoWars. Here is how the site covered it:

"New Wikileaks emails released just moments ago include a shocking admission by Clinton campaign manager John Podesta that Hillary Clinton 'has begun to hate everyday Americans'."

"The whistleblower organization dumped part 3 of its Podesta email release today and this has to be the most jaw-dropping revelation yet."

Never to miss a negative story on Clinton, conservative news mogul Matt Drudge pounced on the report.

Drudge, whose website is one of the most visited news destinations on the internet, promoted the misleading story as the banner story on his website.

"ASSANGE DRONES HILLARY," his first headline said, in reference to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

His second headline said: "SEASON OF THE WITCH: HATES 'EVERYDAY AMERICANS.'"

InfoWars eventually deleted the story from its website. No editor's note was left behind, and readers were instead sent to a 404 page.

Drudge simply scrubbed the headline from his page.

I have a question for you, Have you ever been in a good mood? You appear to be a very unhappy human being.