Mr. Religion and His Calvinistic Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

And that is my point, you evil devil child. Not all of the Lord Jesus Christ's commands are for everyone, but you, in satanic hypocrisy, spam this website with your devious "YOU ARE NOT OBEYING JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" charges, which litter this site.

Hypocrite. White wall. Which side of your face do you want slapped?

Where have I told you personally that you do not obey Jesus?

Why do you go against people for saying we have to obey Jesus?

Why does it rile you up so much?

Jesus says to obey his commands.

Tell me what commands you say we have to obey...none?

How do you ever get that you do not have to obey anything just because you do not have to sell your house?

john w

Hall of Fame
Where have I told you personally that you do not obey Jesus?

Why do you go against people for saying we have to obey Jesus?

Why does it rile you up so much?

Jesus says to obey his commands.

Tell me what commands you say we have to obey...none?

How do you ever get that you do not have to obey anything just because you do not have to sell your house?
My point, you evil devil child. Not all of the Lord Jesus Christ's commands are for everyone, but you, in satanic hypocrisy, spam this website with your devious "YOU ARE NOT OBEYING JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" charges, which litter this site.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus"-God’sUNTruth

vs.

"He doesn't tell everyone to do that."-God’sUNTruth

Wicked liar, by your own satanic, hypocritical words, or "everything...always...all of.." does not mean "everything...always...all of," or you are stoned/drunk.

God's Truth

My point, you evil devil child. Not all of the Lord Jesus Christ's commands are for everyone, but you, in satanic hypocrisy, spam this website with your devious "YOU ARE NOT OBEYING JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" charges, which litter this site.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says...I always obey Jesus"-God’sUNTruth

Wicked liar, by your own satanic, hypocritical words, or "everything...always...all of.." does not mean "everything...always...all of," or you are stoned/drunk.

So what commands do you have to obey that Jesus says?

Answer the question accuser.

john w

Hall of Fame
...and Paul spoke to Timothy, Titus, Corinthians, Galatians, Romans, and Ephesians, which you are none of.

Vs.

Drunk, or caught, in another lie.

Tell us, in the book, where any command, is directed to you,as "God'Truth." Chapter(s), verse(s), with your name in the book, by that "argument," deceiver.

You decide, which group represents you/us, and we cannot?

Says who, you devious little devil child?

He does not tell everyone to do(fill in the blank of any directive I want).

See how that works, engager in deception?

God's Truth

Jesus: Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. (See Matthew 28:20.)
God's Truth: We have to obey everything Jesus says.
John W.: We do not have to obey anything since we do not have to sell our house.

Who talks like that? How is that reasonable?

God's Truth

Vs.

Drunk, or caught, in another lie.

Tell us, in the book, where any command, is directed to you,as "God'Truth." Chapter(s), verse(s), with your name in the book, by that "argument," deceiver.

You decide, which group represents you/us, and we cannot?

Says who, you devious little devil child?

Show the scripture that says since you do not have to sell your house you do not have to obey anything that Jesus says.

john w

Hall of Fame
Show the scripture that says since you do not have to sell your house you do not have to obey anything that Jesus says.

Show the scripture that says:

...but you can ignore any command you see fit, as "everything...all of...always..." does not mean that.

john w

Hall of Fame
What happened to your tongue now?

Tell us what we have to obey since we do not have to sell our houses.
Tell us why you lied, when you said:

...as you do not:

-always obey all of the commands of God/the Lord Jesus Christ

-follow all of Jesus' teachings

-obey everything that Jesus says

-always obey Jesus

Watch the deceptive "response"...Watch.

God's Truth

Show the scripture that says:

...but you can ignore any command you see fit, as "everything...all of...always..." does not mean that.

Show the scripture that says what you claim.

Show the scripture that says we do not have to obey anything that Jesus says.

Here is the scripture where Jesus says to obey everything he commands:

Matthew 28:20 teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.

Now show from the scriptures that say what you say. Where is the scripture that says if you do not have to sell your house you do not have to obey anything.

Eagles Wings

When someone takes the time to respond to something AMR says, then he needs to come back and do likewise.

AMR likes to lecture then take off.

He needs to defend his statements.
It's his and anyone's prerogative to come and go as they please. We all need to stop being so demanding and controlling.

Hey, I truly hope you are doing well and enjoying your day. Take good care.

God's Truth

Tell us why you lied, when you said:

...as you do not:

-always obey all of the commands of God/the Lord Jesus Christ

-follow all of Jesus' teachings

-obey everything that Jesus says

-always obey Jesus

Watch the deceptive "response"...Watch.

Where is the scripture that says what you claim?

It doesn't exist, but you cannot bring yourself to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.