ECT "Mother Mary's Advice"

andyc

The LORD told his apostles that his blood would be shed for "many".

Was the sacrifice for sins in the OT made for every one on the planet?

The sacrifice was for those in the covenant.
Christ' sacrifice was for the world. That whosover simply believed, entered the covenant.

Luke 22:20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

Same covenant to Jews and gentiles.

andyc

Jer 31:31
Heb 8:8

You found out from Paul that he died for your sins.

Nope

Acts 15:9 He made no distinction between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith.

Hebrews 10:22 let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

What was sprinkled on the Hebrews hearts?

I know you don't want to answer this, because it would completely crush mad.

Cross Reference

5These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Why don't you do any of these things?

These twelve were sent out BEFORE Jesus went to the cross; before He ascended; before Pentecost.. Ergo, nothing was as yet, prepared for the Gentiles to even begin to understand. They had nothing to compare Jesus to, as in having no theological Plumbline.

You are supposed to know these elementary things. How come you don't is because you are too busy denying/ignoring while promoting a completely unnecessary understanding.

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

I understand why you all don't want to accept this.

But everyone alive today are like the Gentiles in the Old Testament, not joined with Israel, who did not have a sacrifice made for them on the Day of Atonement.

This was part of the Law. The LORD came to his own, and never gave a hint that any Gentile not joined up with Israel would have a sacrifice. Mark 10:45 (KJV)

Yet, much later, in due time...from Paul. 1 Timothy 2:6 (KJV)

andyc

The cleansing agent within the new covenant to Jews and gentiles, is the blood of Jesus. Because what it does, that the blood of animals cannot, is cleanse the conscience. It is impossible to have the heart of God through the indwelling Holy Spirit, if the conscience is under conviction and guilt. That which is not of faith is sin.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The cleansing agent within the new covenant to Jews and gentiles, is the blood of Jesus. Because what it does, that the blood of animals cannot, is cleanse the conscience. It is impossible to have the heart of God through the indwelling Holy Spirit, if the conscience is under conviction and guilt. That which is not of faith is sin.

His shed blood cleanses sin!

andyc

:chuckle:

I understand why you all don't want to accept this.

But everyone alive today are like the Gentiles in the Old Testament, not joined with Israel, who did not have a sacrifice made for them on the Day of Atonement.

This was part of the Law. The LORD came to his own, and never gave a hint that any Gentile not joined up with Israel would have a sacrifice. Mark 10:45 (KJV)

Yet, much later, in due time...from Paul. 1 Timothy 2:6 (KJV)

The whole situation was dependent on who was in the covenant.
It has always been dependent on covenant. This is what you will not accept.

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Hebrews 9:13-14 For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh,
how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

It's the same covenant.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Christ said Himself; "Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said,
I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." He
meant what He said, don't you think?

so everything he said after 15:24 is to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

really?

SaulToPaul 2

The whole situation was dependent on who was in the covenant.
It has always been dependent on covenant. This is what you will not accept.

So, the LORD did not die for the sins of the unsaved man who will never be saved?

Yes he did, and you found that out from Paul.