More rioting and beatings by violent Trump bigotards, this time in a public school

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Careful, your butt hurt is showing, a bit of salve should soothe the sting. :chuckle:
812hY5yNcML._SX522_.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There sure are a lot of angry Anti-Trumpers here on TOL. I wonder how many of them we've seen on YouTube lately and didn't realize it? ACW had to be leading the pack.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I proudly voted for President Trump. I pray for him, as we all should. He was the best Candidate a Christian could have possibly voted for, in good conscience.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When Obama (The worst President ever, I might add)became President, we didn't see a myriad of Conservative Republicans out there rioting, painting graffiti, burning, and tearing up things. Now, we see a Republican win and the streets look like something out of a movie called, "Revolt of the Planet of the Apes."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
remember last fall when americans took to the streets to protest over the election of Justin Trudeau over Stephen Harper?

what's that?

you don't have any idea who justin trudeau or stephen harper is?

:mock:canadians

Anti-Trump protesters clash with smaller group of supporters in Toronto, one person arrested
Arrest made after a yelling match between anti-Trump protesters and a smaller group of supporters

At least a thousand people took to the streets of Toronto to rally against U.S. president-elect Donald Trump and the racist and xenophobic rhetoric they say he is responsible for.

Protestors gathered at Nathan Phillips Square Saturday afternoon before marching down Bay Street shouting the slogan, "Love Trumps hate!" toward Trump International Hotel and Tower, where they clashed with a smaller group of a few dozen Trump supporters.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/anti-trump-toronto-protest-clash-1.3859058