More rioting and beatings by violent Trump bigotards, this time in a public school

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
those poor poor students, must have been terrified by all trump's rhetoric in order to be forced to act out this way

Danoh

eeek!

a black man!

Perhaps he is the estranged father of that woman on the other video who laid into her child for supporting Trump.

Like a good Trump supporter; he "groped" her and then left her before term for a Trump supporter - that laugh of his is classic "behind child support, ha, ha.." - I saw him once on Jerry Springer :chuckle:

musterion

Perhaps he is the estranged father of that woman on the other video who laid into her child for supporting Trump.

Like a good Trump supporter; he "groped" her and then left her before term for a Trump supporter - that laugh of his is classic "behind child support, ha, ha.." - I saw him once on Jerry Springer :chuckle:

wut

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
basketful of deplorable gropers, apparently :idunno:

but we aspire to become admirable gropers!

ok, so i googled "admirable groper" to see what I'd find, and lo and behold:

Spoiler
d741387d2f4f6e8b057ae06572ba0bab.jpg

makes mick jagger look pretty

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
More rioting and beatings by violent Trump bigotards, this time in a public school

Careful, your butt hurt is showing, a bit of salve should soothe the sting. :chuckle:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I don't condone violent protests by anyone, but the vast majority of the protesters have been peaceful. And these protests are entirely justified ! The election of Donald Chump is a disaster about to happen . No, a catastrophe.
Trump had absolutely no business even running for the presidency in the first place , and now he has conned his way into getting it. He is unleashing forces of bigotry, ignorance, intolerance and backwardness which threaten to undo all the progress America has made in the last 50 years or so.
Trump won't "make America great again " - he will only make America HATE again .
Let's face it ; Trump is a totally amoral, slick-talking, manipulative , self-serving narcissistic sociopath . He has no morals or ethics, no integrity, no principles, no honesty, The only thing that matters to him is achieving ever more power, money , publicity and influence. Not to mention access to beautiful women for his own selfish gratification , especially those he's not married to .
If you are an ordinary private citizen with your own problems caused by difficult social and economic conditions in America and think he cares anything about you, you are pathetically naive an deluded .
These protesters are NOT this naive . They know how evil and dangerous Trump is. As well as all those he is going to appoint to his cabinet and judges, whether of the Supreme court or lower .

radind

It is time for a timeout on the dire forecasts. Need a few months into Trump's administration to see what actually happens.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't condone violent protests by anyone, but the vast majority of the protesters have been peaceful. And these protests are entirely justified ! The election of Donald Chump is a disaster about to happen . No, a catastrophe.
Trump had absolutely no business even running for the presidency in the first place , and now he has conned his way into getting it. He is unleashing forces of bigotry, ignorance, intolerance and backwardness which threaten to undo all the progress America has made in the last 50 years or so.
Trump won't "make America great again " - he will only make America HATE again .
Let's face it ; Trump is a totally amoral, slick-talking, manipulative , self-serving narcissistic sociopath . He has no morals or ethics, no integrity, no principles, no honesty, The only thing that matters to him is achieving ever more power, money , publicity and influence. Not to mention access to beautiful women for his own selfish gratification , especially those he's not married to .
If you are an ordinary private citizen with your own problems caused by difficult social and economic conditions in America and think he cares anything about you, you are pathetically naive an deluded .
These protesters are NOT this naive . They know how evil and dangerous Trump is. As well as all those he is going to appoint to his cabinet and judges, whether of the Supreme court or lower .

Do you also think he smells bad and is ugly?