Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

They must have a New Mind / Heart Ezek. 36:26-27 which is God-given in New Birth John 3:6-7 to every one of Christ's Elect Seed, chosen in Union with Him from Everlasting Eph. 1:4-5; 2 Tim. 1:9, which also were risen together with Him Col. 2:13. So for these Christ Lived and Died for John 1:4, He kept the Law perfectly in their behalf as a free gift of Grace Rom. 5:15,19.

1 Pet. 1:3, 23
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Gal. 4:4-7
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

~~~~~
Amen!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

Made us Accepted in the beloved !

Eph 1:6

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

When were the Chosen Eph 1:4 made accepted in the Beloved ?

It was whenever they had been Chosen in the Beloved, before the foundation Eph 1:4

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

This is a Spiritual Blessing they have in Christ Jesus, when it was given them in Him before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Now thats the same Grace which wherein He made us accepted in the beloved.

This happened before time, and before they hear the Gospel of their Salvation Eph 1:11-13

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

You see The preceding Vs 6 , being accepted in the Beloved is part of the Gospel Message, the Good News of your Salvation.

Now false teachers and Gospel haters deny this Truth and teach that man has to do something to become accepted with God, like cain was told Gen 4:7

7If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

So this way of being accepted is the way of cain ! Jude 1:11

Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Nanja

Made us Accepted in the beloved !

Eph 1:6

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

When were the Chosen Eph 1:4 made accepted in the Beloved ?

It was whenever they had been Chosen in the Beloved, before the foundation Eph 1:4

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

This is a Spiritual Blessing they have in Christ Jesus, when it was given them in Him before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Now thats the same Grace which wherein He made us accepted in the beloved.

This happened before time, and before they hear the Gospel of their Salvation Eph 1:11-13

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

You see The preceding Vs 6 , being accepted in the Beloved is part of the Gospel Message, the Good News of your Salvation.

Now false teachers and Gospel haters deny this Truth and teach that man has to do something to become accepted with God, like cain was told Gen 4:7

7If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

So this way of being accepted is the way of cain ! Jude 1:11

Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

False religion deliberately leaves out the fact that those Chosen In Union with Christ before the world began are the only portion of humanity which have always been under God's Grace: He made them accepted in the beloved simply because He Loved them in Christ. And that Eph. 1:4-6 speaks of God's predestination of those He had Chosen, yet false religion ignores those scriptures and jumps to Eph. 1:13 whereby they incorrectly attribute their own trusting, hearing and believing, acts of the flesh they do, as making themselves accepted in God's Sight. But just as Cain, they think they do well and are justified, but the fruit of their own doings is nothing but dead works.

~~~~~

Epoisses

False religion deliberately leaves out the fact that those Chosen In Union with Christ before the world began are the only portion of humanity which have always been under God's Grace: He made them accepted in the beloved simply because He Loved them in Christ. And that Eph. 1:4-6 speaks of God's predestination of those He had Chosen, yet false religion ignores those scriptures and jumps to Eph. 1:13 whereby they incorrectly attribute their own trusting, hearing and believing, acts of the flesh they do, as making themselves accepted in God's Sight. But just as Cain, they think they do well and are justified, but the fruit of their own doings is nothing but dead works.

~~~~~

Blasphemy!! God's grace is given to the world even to those who have no clue!

Nanja

Believing the Gospel is a work, a doing, a deed !

James 1:25

25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Now what does James mean here by the Perfect Law of Liberty ? He is speaking of the Law of Moses, as it has been fulfilled by Christ, as explained in the Gospel. Gal 3:23-26; Rom 10:4. So the Perfect law of Liberty in James is also the Word of Truth [The Gospel] James 1:18

18Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

Eph 1:13

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

This word of Truth of the Gospel does include Christ's fulfillment of the Law in behalf of all that He did die for Rom 10:4, it gives believers a sensible liberty of having been set free by Christ Isa 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Jn 8:36;

36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Gal 5:1

1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

So now a look into this Perfect Law of Liberty, being a Look into the Gospel, and a continuing therein, a continuing in the Truth as indicated back in Jn 8:31-32

31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth[word of Truth] shall make you free.

Then are ye blessed in your deed, or your doing, or the work , which can only mean or point back to the act or deed or work of believing or looking ! The word deed is the greek word poiēsis and means a doing or performing, a obedience to a law !

James actually calls this Look as being a doer of the work ! Yes, Believing is a doing of a work, a deed !

The word deed is also from the root poieō, and means do, of which the Jailor asked What must I Do to be saved ? Acts 16:30, and of course Paul commanded him to do something, which was to believe. The act or deed he must do to be saved was to believe. Now it cannot be denied that believing is not a deed that a person does, or how could James under inspiration of God call it a deed, a work ? So again, if anyone of us is claiming to get saved because they believed as in Acts 16:31-32, then we are claiming to get saved by our work, our deed. For the greek word for work in scripture is ergon and means:

business, employment, that which any one is occupied

a) that which one undertakes to do, enterprise, undertaking

2) any product whatever, any thing accomplished by hand, art, industry, or mind

3) an act, deed, thing done: the idea of working is emphasised in opp. to that which is less than work

Also translated deed Rom 3:20

I have by the Grace of God, proven from scripture once again that believing is a work, a deed, that man performs James 1:25 !

Thank you for this most Excellent and Instructive teaching in the Word of Truth 1 Cor 2:13 which proves beyond doubt, that Believing the Gospel is indeed a work, a doing, a deed!

~~~~~

beloved57

Thank you for this most Excellent and Instructive teaching in the Word of Truth 1 Cor 2:13 which proves beyond doubt, that Believing the Gospel is indeed a work, a doing, a deed!

~~~~~
Yes, but it is a work or deed performed by the the new workmanship Eph 2:10

Nanja

Yes, but it is a work or deed performed by the the new workmanship Eph 2:10

True indeed!

Faith / Believing can only please God by one who is a New Creation in Christ 2 Cor. 5:17,
because the only Faith that pleases God is the Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

The work of faith a natural man does cannot please God Rom. 8:7-8!

~~~~~

beloved57

True indeed!

Faith / Believing can only please God by one who is a New Creation in Christ 2 Cor. 5:17,
because the only Faith that pleases God is the Fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

The work of faith a natural man does cannot please God Rom. 8:7-8!

~~~~~
Amen Sister!

beloved57

Non imputation and imputation!

Non imputation and imputation!

Those whom God does not impute sin unto, He does impute his Sons righteousness unto Rom 4:6-8

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

This righteousness imputed is not a response to one's Act of Faith or Believing, because it's imputed without works .

It's imputed to them whom God does not impute sin because their sins have been imputed to and covered by Christ.

All this transpired while they were in a state of unbelief and ungodly, so God justifies the ungodly.

Nanja

Those whom God does not impute sin unto, He does impute his Sons righteousness unto Rom 4:6-8

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

This righteousness imputed is not a response to one's Act of Faith or Believing, because it's imputed without works .

It's imputed to them whom God does not impute sin because their sins have been imputed to and covered by Christ.

All this transpired while they were in a state of unbelief and ungodly, so God justifies the ungodly.

Non imputation of sin, and imputation of Christ's Righteousness, was only Made Possible Col. 1:12 for a Particular portion of humanity, the Election of Grace 2 Tim. 1:9, whom Father had chosen In Union with Christ in eternity, to be Holy and Without Blame before Him in Love; to have remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7.

This Reconciled World 2 Cor. 5:19 is truly a Blessed World, because according to God's Law and Justice it was declared Righteous / Justified in their Covenant Head and Surety Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22, 13:20.

So as a result of Christ Shedding His Blood on their behalf Rom. 4:25; Is. 53:6, in time they shall be Born of the Spirit John 3:6-7, and experimentally receive His Fruit of Faith Gal. 5:22 and Believe in Him Gal. 5:22, because they were reconciled to God by His Death even while being enemies and unbelievers.

Rom. 11:32
For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Rom. 5:10
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

Non imputation of sin, and imputation of Christ's Righteousness, was only Made Possible Col. 1:12 for a Particular portion of humanity, the Election of Grace 2 Tim. 1:9, whom Father had chosen In Union with Christ in eternity, to be Holy and Without Blame before Him in Love; to have remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7.

Agreed

This Reconciled World 2 Cor. 5:19 is truly a Blessed World, because according to God's Law and Justice it was declared Righteous / Justified in their Covenant Head and Surety Christ Jesus Heb. 7:22, 13:20.

agreed

So as a result of Christ Shedding His Blood on their behalf Rom. 4:25; Is. 53:6, in time they shall be Born of the Spirit John 3:6-7, and experimentally receive His Fruit of Faith Gal. 5:22 and Believe in Him Gal. 5:22, because they were reconciled to God by His Death even while being enemies and unbelievers.

Exactly !

Rom. 11:32
For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Rom. 5:10
For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Yes indeed. Thanking God for your fellowship in the Truth !

Nanja

nanja

Agreed

agreed

Exactly !

Yes indeed. Thanking God for your fellowship in the Truth !

I appreciate you, and thank God for your fellowship in the Truth too, Brother, and I'm very grateful to God for your Ministry of Spiritual teaching and instruction in His Word, which also you have so consistently provided in all your threads. They've all been such great Blessing to me over the years! The Lord surely knows and provides exactly what we need doesn't He Ps. 34:9! :)

~~~~~

beloved57

I appreciate you, and thank God for your fellowship in the Truth too, Brother, and I'm very grateful to God for your Ministry of Spiritual teaching and instruction in His Word, which also you have so consistently provided in all your threads. They've all been such great Blessing to me over the years! The Lord surely knows and provides exactly what we need doesn't He Ps. 34:9! :)

~~~~~
0 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I,but the grace of God which was with me.

Nanja

0 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I,but the grace of God which was with me.

Indeed, and also:

Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

Nanja

Everyone created in Adam in the beginning is redeemed by Christ, hence those correlating statements in Rom 5:15-19 perfectly complement one another in giving the effects of the act of each head, adam the natural federal head of the Elect, and Christ the Spiritual Federal Head of the Elect . Those that are excluded from Christ's redemption are not any of the seed of adam, but those of the seed of the serpent, the children of the wicked one have no redemption through Christ. Gen 3:15

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Matt 13:38

The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

In the greek it is oi uioi tou ponhrou

The sons of the wicked. Sons here means :

in a wider sense, a descendant, one of the posterity of any one,

That the serpent[The wicked one] had a posterity given him is declared in God's words to him Gen 3:14-15

14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent or the devil, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The word seed means offspring, descendants, posterity, children

So the sons of the wicked one were not created in Adam in the beginning but in the serpent !

Agreed!

Only Adam and his posterity were made in the Image of God Gen. 1:27, those who were predestined to be conformed to the Image of Christ
Rom. 8:29.

But the sons / seed of the serpent were predestined to the lake of fire, the second death, for their names were never written in the Book of Life Rev. 20:14-15; the same ones who shall worship the two beasts in Rev. 13.

~~~~~

beloved57

Agreed!

Only Adam and his posterity were made in the Image of God Gen. 1:27, those who were predestined to be conformed to the Image of Christ
Rom. 8:29.

But the sons / seed of the serpent were predestined to the lake of fire, the second death, for their names were never written in the Book of Life Rev. 20:14-15; the same ones who shall worship the two beasts in Rev. 13.

~~~~~

Amen Sister!