Miscellaneous and Varied Truth's of scripture!

beloved57

God's hate !

God's hate !

Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

God's hate of an individual, for esau was an individual first and foremost, and thats how Paul is referring to him here,

Gods hate of an individual is the very opposite of His Love for an individual, with those He hated, it was His Eternal Decision ,determination that He would impute unto them [as the non elect] their sins, and hold them solely accountable for them, outside of His Eternal Elective Love for the Chosen in Christ Eph 1:4, He determined before time began to hold each non elect responsible for the least to the greatest violations /trespasses and transgressions of His Law, He determined to Create them without a Surety for their sins, and that they would not receive mercy from Him, being they were not of His Created Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23, and so God determined from Everlasting to punish them for their sins, as He from Everlasting, for those He loved in Christ, determined not to punish them for their sins, no, to not even impute them to them !

Thats the essence of God's hate of men, they are deprived of His Electing Love in Christ Jesus !

Nanja

Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

God's hate of an individual, for esau was an individual first and foremost, and thats how Paul is referring to him here,

Gods hate of an individual is the very opposite of His Love for an individual, with those He hated, it was His Eternal Decision ,determination that He would impute unto them [as the non elect] their sins, and hold them solely accountable for them, outside of His Eternal Elective Love for the Chosen in Christ Eph 1:4, He determined before time began to hold each non elect responsible for the least to the greatest violations /trespasses and transgressions of His Law, He determined to Create them without a Surety for their sins, and that they would not receive mercy from Him, being they were not of His Created Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23, and so God determined from Everlasting to punish them for their sins, as He from Everlasting, for those He loved in Christ, determined not to punish them for their sins, no, to not even impute them to them !

Thats the essence of God's hate of men, they are deprived of His Electing Love in Christ Jesus !

Gospel Truth!

The non-elect, whom God hates, were never in His Favour at any time.
He has appointed them to come under His Wrath, just as He also has
appointed His Elect to Salvation! Job 23:13-14 KJV

~~~~~

beloved57

Gospel Truth!

The non-elect, whom God hates, were never in His Favour at any time.
He has appointed them to come under His Wrath, just as He also has
appointed His Elect to Salvation! Job 23:13-14 KJV

~~~~~

Amen, you notice, you are always the only one that responds to these Truths of the Gospel ! I know that its God's will !

beloved57

beloved

Yeah, I noticed that, too

Most assuredly!

~~~~~

It is just coming to past what Paul said here 2 Tim 4:3

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Nanja

It is just coming to past what Paul said here 2 Tim 4:3

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Yep, and that time is surely upon us; we see it displayed everywhere,
as John pointed out in 1 John 2:18

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,
even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

It appears that the present is surely the last of the last time!

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen !

Amen !

Yep, and that time is surely upon us; we see it displayed everywhere,
as John pointed out in 1 John 2:18

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,
even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

It appears that the present is surely the last of the last time!

~~~~~

beloved57

Jn 10:26 says it all ! 2

Jn 10:26 says it all ! 2

Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

Thats why many don't believe on Christ for Salvation, because they were not of His Sheep. Now we know that He died for His Sheep, The Church by these scriptures Jn 10:11,15; Eph 5:25 , so this cannot be debated, at least ought not be !

Now His Death is the same as His Obedience Rom 5:19; Phil 2:8

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

We believe the obedience of one in Rom 5:19 equates to the " obedience unto death" in Phil 2:8 !

Now, note what is said as to be the result of His Obedience in Rom 5:19, that many shall be made Righteous or Just, for they are the same word ! But now here is the clincher to the whole point, There is a promise to the made Just, which is this Rom 1:17

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Which correlates to believing in Christ ! So that's why Jesus says to them that don't believe on Him, which of course means, that never come to believe on Him, its because they were never of His Sheep that He died for, because if they would have been, they would have by that been made Righteous or Just Rom 5:19 to which is annexed the promise " The Just shall live by Faith " Which is to believe on Christ for Salvation !

beloved57

Accepted in the Beloved !

Accepted in the Beloved !

Eph 1:6

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

And this [acceptance] is because of Grace and Election of Grace and is why they have been accepted in Christ before they believe, and even while they are being unbelievers and enemies in their minds by wicked works Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled[accepted] to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled[accepted], we shall be saved by his life.

Col 1:21

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

The reason for this being so is because being accepted in the beloved had nothing to do with their works, faith, repentance, or nothing to do with the evil doings of theirs, but based upon their elective relationship they had with Christ their High Priest before the foundation !

Now Aaron was a type of this High Priest office unto the children of Israel, God's Covenant People Ex 28:38

38 And it shall be upon Aaron's forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things, which the children of Israel shall hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall be always upon his forehead, that they may be accepted before the Lord.

So when God made such public acknowledgements of His Son, such as these Matt 3:17

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matt 17:5

While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

This was not for Him as an private person that He was Beloved Son of which the Father was well pleased, but also as the High Priest and Head of His People; for God's being well pleased with Him did lie in the atoning sacrifice He was about to make for the People, the sons of God, or the children of God, who were in Him also as His Seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

This scripture itself is proof positive that God minded His Son making his soul an offering for sin, which is part of His High Priest Service Heb 10:6-10

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Now as Israel [a Type of the Church] was made accepted before the Lord by their high priest Aaron, a type of Christ, in the presence of God, so it is that Christ, the Churches High Priest is in the presence of God for those He died for Heb 9:24 ; Rom 8:33-34 , and so by that, The Israel of God is made accepted before the Lord !

beloved57

Turning to the Lord, the veil is taken away !

Turning to the Lord, the veil is taken away !

2 Cor 3:16

16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Now what is this saying ? I believe this, though speaking of jews in israel, its applicable to all who are blinded by the god of this world, is it saying that the condition for someone to have the veil taken away is for that person to first turn to the Lord ? No, I believe it means that the turning to the Lord is the evidence of the veil having been taken away or removed by the grace of God, the opening of the blind eyes spiritually to see spiritually, for we must see what we are turning to, before we turn to it, we must see the Lord set forth in the Gospel, in order to turn to Him Gal 3:1

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Paul is saying the same thing he said here Acts 26:18

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Thats the idea in 2 Cor 3:16, the same word turn is used, the greek word epistrephō :

I.
transitively
A.
to turn to
i.
to the worship of the true God

B.
to cause to return, to bring back
i.
to the love and obedience of God

ii.
to the love for the children

iii.
to love wisdom and righteousness

II.
intransitively
A.
to turn to one's self

B.
to turn one's self about, turn back

C.
to return, turn back, come back

So in order to turn to the Lord, Christ must be seen by the Spiritual eyes of the Mind, but while in a lost state, the mind is veiled, blinded by satan 2 Cor 4:3-4

But if our gospel be hid[veiled], it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded or veiled] the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Thats what was wrong with the jews, they were blinded by the god of this world.

But whenever one is converted to the Lord, that means that the veil had been taken away. Its taken away in the stripes of Christ 1 Pet 2:24-25

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

That word returned is the same word turn in 2 Cor 3:16 !

Nanja

Eph 1:6

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

And this [acceptance] is because of Grace and Election of Grace and is why they have been accepted in Christ before they believe, and even while they are being unbelievers and enemies in their minds by wicked works Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled[accepted] to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled[accepted], we shall be saved by his life.

Col 1:21

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

The reason for this being so is because being accepted in the beloved had nothing to do with their works, faith, repentance, or nothing to do with the evil doings of theirs, but based upon their elective relationship they had with Christ their High Priest before the foundation !

Now Aaron was a type of this High Priest office unto the children of Israel, God's Covenant People Ex 28:38

38 And it shall be upon Aaron's forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things, which the children of Israel shall hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall be always upon his forehead, that they may be accepted before the Lord.

So when God made such public acknowledgements of His Son, such as these Matt 3:17

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matt 17:5

While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

This was not for Him as an private person that He was Beloved Son of which the Father was well pleased, but also as the High Priest and Head of His People; for God's being well pleased with Him did lie in the atoning sacrifice He was about to make for the People, the sons of God, or the children of God, who were in Him also as His Seed Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

This scripture itself is proof positive that God minded His Son making his soul an offering for sin, which is part of His High Priest Service Heb 10:6-10

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Now as Israel [a Type of the Church] was made accepted before the Lord by their high priest Aaron, a type of Christ, in the presence of God, so it is that Christ, the Churches High Priest is in the presence of God for those He died for Heb 9:24 ; Rom 8:33-34 , and so by that, The Israel of God is made accepted before the Lord !

A most edifying, instructive, and God-glorifying post...TY!

The Chosen Seed was in Him Eph. 1:4 KJV when He offered
Himself as a sacrifice for their sin: Israel! Isaiah 45:17 KJV

~~~~~

beloved57

A most edifying, instructive, and God-glorifying post...TY!

The Chosen Seed was in Him Eph. 1:4 KJV when He offered
Himself as a sacrifice for their sin: Israel! Isaiah 45:17 KJV

~~~~~

Amen, that is why they were crucified with Him !

Posted from the TOL App!

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
It Seems like you are All the Experts on this Subject.

I was Wondering About the Variations in Scripture Between Versions of the Bible. Can You tell My Why,

Ezekiel 10:13

and

Zechariah 5:4

Please, If Anybody Knows What's Going on there?

The Septuagint has Scythe instead of Roll or Scroll in Zechariah 5:2

I just Don't Have any Idea What is Going on here.

And in Ezekiel 10:13 "Oh Wheel" is changed to "Gel Gel".........?

=M=

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

I don't know what to tell you. Gel Gel is a new one for me. Someone probably wrote it wrong. I don't understand anything about it all. A scythe is used as a thrashing tool, if that helps. Why don't you give me easy questions?? ROTFL!!

God Loves You!! (Me Too)!

Michael

beloved57

Debt Paid in full ! 1

Debt Paid in full ! 1

All those reconciled to God by the death of His Son, for anyone of them to die in their sins and unbelief as Per Jn 8:24, God would be unjust, and here is why; For Christ in the shedding of His Blood for them Matt 28:28 paid the full redemptive price for them from , redeeming them from the curse of the Law Gal 3:13, as well as the penalty of the Law Heb 9:12; and every last one of them has been set free from any obligation of the Law, for all their debt to it has been paid in full, they are all of them absolutely debt free, nothing owed ! Now it would be unjust to recharge them with a debt already paid !

bsmitts

Now, for those who believe they are saved because they believed the Gospel, something they did, then they believe they are saved by their deed, their doing of the work !

It cannot be made more plainer than this that believing is a work..

Faith and works sound quite different according to Romans 3:28 You are wrong!

beloved57

Debt Paid in full ! 2

Debt Paid in full ! 2

Now it would be unjust to recharge them with a debt already paid ! Some attempt to escape this by saying that if the sinner that Christ died for does not accept Christ as Saviour or accept what He has done, then thats why they go to hell for their sins Jn 8:24 ! The problem with this is that it makes unbelief a reason for God to reverse what Christ has done, then He recharges their sins / debts to them any way, sin debts that had been cleansed away by the Blood of Christ, and which again would make God unjust, God cannot detract away from Christ's Suffering already for their sins ! If a creditor I owed a large debt to, hath received an full payment for my debt by an benefactor , then the creditor, having received full payment from the benefactor, has no more legal grounds to still hold me a debtor, or under any legal obligation, yes even if after hearing of the good news that my debt to the creditor has been fully paid and that i am now debt free, even if i dont believe it, or accept it in my mind, that cannot change the fact or the reality that I have been made debt free, but its now still the obligation of the creditor to some how convince me, and persuade me of that fact, because He cannot recharge me the debt without being unjust and unscrupulous. But may it never be with the God of Truth, God convinces the debt free sinner of the truth of his position by sending unto him the Spirit of Truth, of which one of His effects is Faith, and Spirit given Faith embraces, receives the Good News of his Justification, for God does not punish with eternal damnation those whom Christ has paid their hell sin debt for already because of their unbelief, but He simply gives them His Spirit and Faith to believe the Truth 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

And hence, Faith is as stated Heb 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence/conviction of things not seen.