Millennials having less sex than any generation before

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Its only 26 when they can prove they are full time students, if they arent, the cut off is 19 (unless of course the cut off is 19 for any union employees kids because obama gave them special wavers and their kids dont matter as much , see the uaw for example)

This is not good because it give way to dependency. Kids need to have a time when they are fully adults. For me, it was age 18, and for men it was 21, back then.

quip

BANNED
Banned
They are totally foreign to the values and lifestyle of most Americans who lived here before they began their influx. They do not assimilate for the most part. If their kind out populate us, our country will be something totally different than it was as founded.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

So the OP is not a legitimate humanitarian concern about underpopulation but rather an "us versus them" polemic.

Rather disappointing, I was hoping better from you.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
They are totally foreign to the values and lifestyle of most Americans who lived here before they began their influx. They do not assimilate for the most part. If their kind out populate us, our country will be something totally different than it was as founded.

There are not that many of them. Did you see 60 minuits tonight? We have Americans losing jobs to east Indians.

ClimateSanity

So the OP is not a legitimate humanitarian concern about underpopulation but rather an "us versus them" polemic.

If you cannot see the overtaking of the best society the world has ever seen by a group of ancient thinking barbaric animals as a great humanitarian concern, then you have a death wish.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

The humanitarian population thing was another side thing, you didn't get that? We are all discussing various reasons we believe that millenials have less sex than other generations before.

Where are you?

quip

BANNED
Banned
If you cannot see the overtaking of the best society the world has ever seen by a group of ancient thinking barbaric animals as a great humanitarian concern, then you have a death wish.

Yes, but is that sky falling at free-fall acceleration? :chuckle:

Have fun securing each other's doubts, fears and hates.

quip

BANNED
Banned
well, yeah

keith moon and john entwhistle have been gone for a while now

Wow....seems you're the only "rational" one here worth talking to.

Now THAT'S saying something!

And perversion will be going down in the milliennial segments of our society. Aren't you stoked?!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I like puppies....does that count for anything? Does it have to do anything with millennial brand abstinence?!

If anyone wants to know what these people believe and stand for, they need only look at where they come from. What does predominate muslim believe?

How have many of them behaved (rape and sexual groping and attacks)

Keep turning your blind eye.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What is the generation of their parents? give me age range. My grandchildren, I do believe are Minalials, maybe?

From Wiki:

Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are the demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years. Millennials, who are generally the children of baby boomers and older Gen Xers, are sometimes referred to as "Echo Boomers" due to a major surge in birth rates in the 1980s and 1990s.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok than, I am older than baby boomers. My kids are Knights, or Nori's age. I disagree with the ADA on kids being under their parents insurance until age 26. persons age 21 should be adults.

My mom, born in 1947, is a baby boomer. I think Knight was born at the end of the boomer generation. I was born in 1968 and have been told that I was born at the beginning of the Generation X period. My daughter, born in 1990, was born at the beginning of the Millennial geeneration.

As to the topic of this thread, my own daughter has told me that she's never going to get married or have children. She says she's "asexual," meaning that she doesn't like having sex.

nikolai_42

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...ennials-less-sex-20160802-snap-story,amp.html

Article gives many reasons. I have ideas of my own. What do you say?

We have (as a society) made sex common and vulgar instead of having kept it sacred (in the sense of being "kept apart") and intended for a specific context (within the bounds of marriage between a man and a woman). Everything else is excuse - even the idea that it just needs to be "consensual" only implies "as long as you want to do it, do it!". So with the cultural rebellion of the mid-20th century, we saw a shift from maintaining established Christian values that has molded Modern Western Civilization for several hundred years now, to what someone else here has accurately called "moral anarchy". Instead of seeing the value of self-restraint (because the sex drive is certainly powerful), it has been targeted for "liberation" and the result is freedom (read: license) that means it can be had anywhere, anytime and with anyone and no stigma attached (unless you hurt someone's feelings or destroy their family in the process).

I would argue that, in the process, we have lost the concept of true beauty (in the most elevated sense) as well. Now, like with sex, it's "whatever you want...as long as it doesn't hurt someone else". Well, this "freedom" has "hurt" an entire generation (or more). So much for foresight.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nailed it.

If millennials were indeed having less sex because they acknowledge that out of wedlock sex is immoral, then it would be us (Judeo-Christian doctrine) against them (secular humanist values).

Unfortunately that's not the case.